P-slin And Creatine?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've never taken a creatine before in my life and i just started not too long ago and I am loving it so far, I was curious though if anyone has ever taken P-Slin along with a creatine or if it would be okay to do.

The P-Slin description reads "Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc" does the etc include creatine?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot guys.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea perfectly fine and should be good

Hey guys, I've never taken a creatine before in my life and i just started not too long ago and I am loving it so far, I was curious though if anyone has ever taken P-Slin along with a creatine or if it would be okay to do.

The P-Slin description reads "Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc" does the etc include creatine?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot guys.
creatine plus P-Slin equals crazy synergy and muscle hydration so make sure to double or even triple water intake!

Take your serving of creatine with P-Slin 15 minutes before a meal.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really like to add creatine to my plate, but I've got too much going on right now in terms of supp stacks.

Creatine with Pslin sounds like a great idea!

I would really like to add creatine to my plate, but I've got too much going on right now in terms of supp stacks.

Creatine with Pslin sounds like a great idea!
If I had 2 supplement choices in life it would have to be AP or Pslin and Creatine Monohydrate.

I only chose AP over P-Slin because it's versatility.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
If I had 2 supplement choices in life it would have to be AP or Pslin and Creatine Monohydrate.

I only chose AP over P-Slin because it's versatility.

I hear so many good things about AP and I really would like to try it, but at the same time i've seen quite a few posts about AP and how it only works for certain people, i wish there was a way to know if i was one of those certain people without potentially wasting money!!!!! :blink:

I hear so many good things about AP and I really would like to try it, but at the same time i've seen quite a few posts about AP and how it only works for certain people, i wish there was a way to know if i was one of those certain people without potentially wasting money!!!!! :blink:
alot of these non-responders gave up to quickly or diet was not in check.

If you are insulin resitant, AP could be the best supplement ever purchased if the consumer gave it time to work it's magic.

Any supplement purchase is a gamble...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buy a single bottle, at worst it only costs you $30ish bucks. I'm sure you've spent that taking a woman out to a movie that went nowhere :)

Its definitely worth a try. It takes some deadication as you have to manipulate your diet somewhat to maximize effects, but pslin or AP are both very effective products.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Been on nothing but creatine mono and PSlin for the last month. I'm up 4-5lbs with about a 1%loss in bf. My strength is through the roof. Believe it or not my strength is higher then it was when I was "on" a few months ago. As for weight it's the same as when I ended my cycle. That was 2 months ago. So kept all of my gains and added strength since.

buy a single bottle, at worst it only costs you $30ish bucks. I'm sure you've spent that taking a woman out to a movie that went nowhere :)

Its definitely worth a try. It takes some deadication as you have to manipulate your diet somewhat to maximize effects, but pslin or AP are both very effective products.
Speak for yourself, I've never had that problem with women.

Been on nothing but creatine mono and PSlin for the last month. I'm up 4-5lbs with about a 1%loss in bf. My strength is through the roof. Believe it or not my strength is higher then it was when I was "on" a few months ago. As for weight it's the same as when I ended my cycle. That was 2 months ago. So kept all of my gains and added strength since.
O yea. :bb3:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people don't understand the proactiveness AP requires. I'll agree that there may simply be some non-responders, however, you have to take into account of people who don't know what they're doing. I was reading a thread about someone complaining about AP's lack of efficiency for him after 5 months of usage. He tried taking it 15 min pre meal, 45 min and 60 min and still no effects. He then later revealed that he was on an all protein, low to no carb diet. He said "Carbs aren't my thing" and I believe the USPlabs reps laughed and left the thread after that comment.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so whats the carb intake like for each meal when your taking AP? I know Pslin is ALOT, I usually take in 80-110g's of carbs to get the most desireable effect. probally could do that 3 times a day but wonder if its less?

also what about stuff like trireatine malate USP??? isnt it just mono with another thing bonded to it? would it be less effective then mono or about the same?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe AP recommends at least 60 grams, 3 to 4 times daily. It actually recommends 3, but my stomach can handle 4, so I go 4, plus my Pslin once a day... and ALA 3-4 times a day.... and everything else I'm currently running.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i am doing alog on pslin and creatine together. so far it it the best thing i have done! i am usually a non responder to creatine. i used krealkiline and gained like 3-4 lbs and a lot of strength. the pslin and creatine together has made me actually respond. i have gained 10lbs drinking a gal of h2o!! amazing **** man!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe AP recommends at least 60 grams, 3 to 4 times daily. It actually recommends 3, but my stomach can handle 4, so I go 4, plus my Pslin once a day... and ALA 3-4 times a day.... and everything else I'm currently running.
ya Ive taken Pslin 2x a day with absolutely zero GI issues and hope that the additional ingredients in AP wont make a difference in the way it effects my stomach... plus I love my carbs so this will just be awesome.

The first time (during beta testing) that I found out how this worked with shuttling nutrients namely glycogen into the muscel cell it totally hit me, "ths is exactly what creatine needs to be shuttled into the cell and what everyone trys to do with simple sugar drinks and insulin spiking" glad to see its working even better then I speculated... I ran out of creatine before I started my pslin this last time, cant imagine what kind of gains id be making with it. guess Ill find out in a week :twisted:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
so then if i were to go ahead and try a bottle of AP, what would the ideal diet look like to "maximize" the effectiveness of the product??

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
creatine with P-slin is an unbelieveable combo, it gives you a true "on" feeling, recovery between sets is put into hyperspeed, but cramping is a problem if you arent hyper- hydrated

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so then if i were to go ahead and try a bottle of AP, what would the ideal diet look like to "maximize" the effectiveness of the product??
Dosage 1: Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before your morning meal that contains ~60 g of complex carbohydrates.

Example Meal:

-3 pieces of whole wheat bread.
-30 g of whey protein
-1 Banana

Dosage 2: Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before your pre-workout meal that contains ~60 g of complex carbohydrates.

Example Meal:

-1 Cup of Oats
-1 Chicken Breast
-1 Cup of Spinach

Dosage 3: Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before your post-workout meal that contains ~60 g of complex carbohydrates.

Example Meal:

-1 Cup of Oats
-1 Banana
-~40 g of protein from Whey Protein

Other Supplement Ideas:
-1/4 TSP of Salt post-workout for water retention and cell volumization.
-100% vegetable glycerine pre-workout + 1 L of water for awesome water retention and cell volumization.

Hope this helps,

Dex

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you guys are going to make me throw creatine in my already over-stacked mix.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
I have never used creatine with Pslin, but I am taking Xtend pre and post workout with Pslin and I love it! Xtend gives a nice energy boost--- worth looking into

I have never used creatine with Pslin, but I am taking Xtend pre and post workout with Pslin and I love it! Xtend gives a nice energy boost--- worth looking into
Just buy bulk creatine Monohydrate and use my tip to increase solubility..

heat water in a coffee cup for 45 seconds in the microwave. Remove the coffee cup and dump in 5grams creatine and stir and it will dissolve completely...

This will eliminate any bloating issues, stomach issues, and increase solubility and absorption.

I would take the Pslin with the creatine. The addition is pretty dramatic in terms of strength, recovery, and muscle mass!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn sweet suggestions Dex and USPL!!!! Didnt think the veg oil would help with water retention but the salt makes perfect sense.

how much EVOO would that be dex? you didnt give a dose amount rpe workout. (EVOO is 100% glycerine/oil right?)

EDIT: just did a search and realized glycerine is NOT EVOO, but what is the sdose regardless?

damn sweet suggestions Dex and USPL!!!! Didnt think the veg oil would help with water retention but the salt makes perfect sense.

how much EVOO would that be dex? you didnt give a dose amount rpe workout. (EVOO is 100% glycerine/oil right?)

EDIT: just did a search and realized glycerine is NOT EVOO, but what is the sdose regardless?

You can buy liquid gylcerine but some can not tolerate it..upset stomach.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can buy liquid gylcerine but some can not tolerate it..upset stomach.
sounds good, well I may or may not give that one a try when I try AP.... sadly it'll be a lil way off before I can get to this one.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
O yea. :bb3:
O yea is right. I'm currently on a nice and slow cut and have to say the Pslin and creatine mono are helping me keep more muscle then any supp I've taken to date. The only thing that could make this stack better is the new Thermo:D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O yea is right. I'm currently on a nice and slow cut and have to say the Pslin and creatine mono are helping me keep more muscle then any supp I've taken to date. The only thing that could make this stack better is the new Thermo:D
I might have to add Creatine Mono to my mild PCT when I'm off JW. This all sounds so tantalizing.

I have like 4 bottles of AP and 4 boxes of Pslin left. 5 weeks of JW left until my mild PCT.

I might have to add Creatine Mono to my mild post cycle therapy when I'm off JW. This all sounds so tantalizing.

I have like 4 bottles of AP and 4 boxes of Pslin left. 5 weeks of JW left until my mild PCT.
well in that case, you have plenty to play around with. I would also use it after in your case. You will just keep the gains coming!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This is what you want:

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/now-foods/vegetable-glycerine-16-fl-oz.html

I suggest taking 1 table spoon with 1 L of water about 1 hour to 45 minutes pre-workout. I know it does upset some people's stomachs but it didn't bother me. Perhaps it would be worth a try. Controlled Labs GlycerGrow would be another great option.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what you want:

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/now-foods/vegetable-glycerine-16-fl-oz.html

I suggest taking 1 table spoon with 1 L of water about 1 hour to 45 minutes pre-workout. I know it does upset some people's stomachs but it didn't bother me. Perhaps it would be worth a try. Controlled Labs GlycerGrow would be another great option.
ive been on AP and GG together and i will say the pump is insane...and i only needed 2 scoops of GG to get this amazing pump

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great info here guys!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
This is what you want:

Dumbass question of the day: Is that a fat or a carb? I always associated glycerin with carb for some reason. I've no idea why.

Dumbass question of the day: Is that a fat or a carb? I always associated glycerin with carb for some reason. I've no idea why.
Good question but it's a sugar alcohol that can be converted to glucose by the liver.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I have read a few post that states stacking these 2 products with creatine MONO.Would it it be anymore benificial to run the AP or P-Slin with products like NO Shotgun or like NO Explode?Or would just the MONO be adequate enough.Never liked the MONO far the fact it gave me the squirts.But I am willing to give it another try.I have always like the NO Shotgun and Super Pump and I am contiplating the AP..Thanks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read a few post that states stacking these 2 products with creatine MONO.Would it it be anymore benificial to run the AP or P-Slin with products like NO Shotgun or like NO Explode?Or would just the MONO be adequate enough.Never liked the MONO far the fact it gave me the squirts.But I am willing to give it another try.I have always like the NO Shotgun and Super Pump and I am contiplating the AP..Thanks
Embrace the MONO

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what were you taking your mono with?

if you take it with citrus drinks it can make you shiz a ton or even throw up (learned the latter when I first started taking mono at 18 and tried mixing it in oj, got to the front door to go to the gym and puked everywhere on my lawn)

try jacobs suggestion above of dissolving the mono in warm/hot water and then drinking it with your AP or pslin dose, the increased uptake caused by the AP/Pslin and disolving it into the water should actually help it absorb faster and better relieving most GI stress.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
The citris drinks might be the problem Bcuz that is exactly what i used to mix the MONO with.But I will try the technique of the warm water if I decide to go the route of AP.Still reading up on it and trying to make up my mind.Now to get off subject a little and forgive me but would this be a better mix while "ON"(presumably a bulking stack) or part as a PCT cycle?Or how do you guys run this?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would maybe run AP right through a cycle but id leave out the creatine, then once the cycle was over id keep the AP going and start with the creatine. AP is a supp you can take all the time and its effects are cummulative so It would just be that much more effective right away with already taking it through the cycle then adding creatine afterwards to maintain those gains.... from the sound of it you may even be able to improve upon them but as youve read HIGH, HIGH water intake is absolutely neccessary with the creatine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP and P-Slin are excellent products on their own. When creatine is added, the mix becomes even more potent. If creatine monohydrate works for you, by all means use it. But, it does not have to be creatine monohydrate. To each his own, I know, but due to the intense osmotic pressure, water retention and bloats I get from creatine monohydrate, I would not touch it with a ten-foot pole! Instead, I currently take my AP/P-Slin with a blend of advanced creatine forms that includes creatine alpha ketoglutarate, tri-creatine orotate, creatine pyruvate, creatine HMB, and so on. Considering that I will run AP/P-Slin for upwards of four months, my next AP/P-Slin stack will be with the effective creatine product, NeoVar.

AP and P-Slin are excellent products on their own. When creatine is added, the mix becomes even more potent. If creatine monohydrate works for you, by all means use it. But, it does not have to be creatine monohydrate. To each his own, I know, but due to the intense osmotic pressure, water retention and bloats I get from creatine monohydrate, I would not touch it with a ten-foot pole! Instead, I currently take my AP/P-Slin with a blend of advanced creatine forms that includes creatine alpha ketoglutarate, tri-creatine orotate, creatine pyruvate, creatine HMB, and so on. Considering that I will run AP/P-Slin for upwards of four months, my next AP/P-Slin stack will be with the effective creatine product, NeoVar.
Have you ever tried increasing solubility of creatine Mono by mixing it in hot water(45 seconds in microwave). This will almost eliminate all sides. There is no need to use 5 grams of creatine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever tried increasing solubility of creatine Mono by mixing it in hot water(45 seconds in microwave). This will almost eliminate all sides. There is no need to use 5 grams of creatine.
No, I have not tried that approach yet. After my early unpleasant experiences with monohydrate, I basically avoided it.

No, I have not tried that approach yet. After my early unpleasant experiences with monohydrate, I basically avoided it.
give it a go at 2=3 grams..

Heat a coffee cup with water for 45 sec to a minute and stir your creatine and you have super solubility and tiny tiny particles easy to absorb..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
give it a go at 2=3 grams..

Heat a coffee cup with water for 45 sec to a minute and stir your creatine and you have super solubility and tiny tiny particles easy to absorb..
Sounds interesting. Would give it a try one of these days. Looks like heating plain creatine monohydrate would transform it into "micronized" creatine!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I heat water up in a mug then add my creatine. Then mix that with grape juice. Works like a charm every time and avoids that nausea.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
alot of these non-responders gave up to quickly or diet was not in check.

If you are insulin resitant, AP could be the best supplement ever purchased if the consumer gave it time to work it's magic.

Any supplement purchase is a gamble...

I love p-slin - but it took about seven or eight days for me to really find the sweet spot with it. I was trying it with WMS at first, and I found out that me and WMS do not get along, it puts me right to sleep. It seems I was on the lower end of the carb spectrum, around 60 grams of carbs 2 hours before the workout is the perfect dose for me.

I love p-slin - but it took about seven or eight days for me to really find the sweet spot with it. I was trying it with WMS at first, and I found out that me and WMS do not get along, it puts me right to sleep. It seems I was on the lower end of the carb spectrum, around 60 grams of carbs 2 hours before the workout is the perfect dose for me.
WMS and P-Slin and Jacpb equals hypo fast...

Only 8 days to find the sweet spot..not bad..now just imagine the next 60-90 days!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WMS and P-Slin and Jacpb equals hypo fast...

Only 8 days to find the sweet spot..not bad..now just imagine the next 60-90 days!
Yep, SFranger is lucky. Took him "only" 8 days. I am still looking for the "sweet spot" after 10 days and hope I'll find it before the next 60-90 days! :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I KNEW IT!!! I was on the AP/Pslin WMS my first two weeks and was LEEEEEETHARGIC. The people reading my log probably thought I was a depressed or something cause I kept reporting this overwhelming lethargy and having to sleep a lot.

I damn near fell asleep at the gym because that was also my pre-shake.

I stopped the WMS and I'm perfect okay now.