mixing Poseidon and Xtend?
- 02-02-2008, 07:09 PM
- 02-02-2008, 08:01 PM
I personally see kno problem adding in the poseidon as u have stated. It is a staple for me. I have never used incarnate so some1 else can probably help you better if they have found a good dosing protocol. I'd probably take it in the morning and either pre and post workout
02-02-2008, 08:04 PM
02-02-2008, 09:54 PM
02-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Poseidon can be added to almost anything... I personally add it with my Xtend, along with some Beta-Alanine.
02-03-2008, 10:34 AM
02-03-2008, 12:31 PM
02-03-2008, 12:57 PM
02-03-2008, 06:22 PM
02-04-2008, 02:08 AM
02-06-2008, 09:59 AM
I personally use both Everyday. I use Excell not Extend but it works for me. Right now I lift for 2 hours in the morning, train MMA/Boxing for about 1.5 hours in the evening and then run 1-2 miles at about 8 mph. I'm still 228lbs with about 11-12% bf. Without the BCAAs my muscles deteriorate and without the Poseidon (and Poseidon BA) I can't get through that last mile.
I know I may be a little bit bias ... but it's hard not to suggest what works...
I also use a lot of Protein Isolate (All The Whey), Epidrol (For 1 more week), Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations), Fish Oils, Swell, and will start Post Cycle Support next week.
Needless to say, I love what I do!!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigB29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 65Last Post: 04-09-2007, 11:53 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2005, 11:43 PM
- By enash in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2004, 08:04 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2004, 10:09 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2003, 09:07 AM