What are those guys at AN up to....hmm...?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Applied Nutriceuticals is VERRRRRY busy.......
Keep your eyes peeled right here.... yes here...... for hints at a few tremendously interesting things coming your way in the very near future:ntome:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're breaking our balls, AN! :nutkick:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can I get a pm so I can stay in the loop jeez!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saaawwweeeettttt! :D

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Let me guess..... Is it " #***** #*** " ? LOL! :box:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I already knew something was brewing up a month ago. :)

Im just not sure what it is >:[

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
The wheels on the "hype machine" go round and round. :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to whatever it is... I'm sure it'll be good.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Could it be the "Butt-be-gone" transdermal cream I suggested. My wife can't wait.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Will you need loggers say...oh around March 1? :)

Does it have anything to do with a creatine item? I heard from a bird (or another thread) that "old" Neovar was going away.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lanbane's at it again!

The pimpin hype train has been set in full motion...:D. This thread should stay quite active! I'm quite curious to see what little hints are dropped. Unless your not that quick, or under a rock you know some info about NeoVar will be a prime source of intrigue. Without further ado....Lanbane start sharing some info...purrrrrrty please...:D.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least give us a hint as to what direction you guys will be going with this one.... mass? cutter? BOTH?? will it wash my dishes and vacuum the living room?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The pimpin hype train has been set in full motion...:D. This thread should stay quite active! I'm quite curious to see what little hints are dropped. Unless your not that quick, or under a rock you know some info about NeoVar will be a prime source of intrigue. Without further ado....Lanbane start sharing some info...purrrrrrty please...:D.
:type:SamBoz has the sharp eye that will take him far in life :thumbsup:

I'll provide further hintage in the coming days. Would I just be plain old wrong to say I am more excited about what is in the pipeline than I was about Drive? :twisted:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
will it look like jamie eason?
We've been hard at work on trying to get our hands on some J.E. extract at 98% Easonosides. Not easy to come by.......... The supplier who can get it is one lucky dude.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats painful....

:type:SamBoz has the sharp eye that will take him far in life :thumbsup:

I'll provide further hintage in the coming days. Would I just be plain old wrong to say I am more excited about what is in the pipeline than I was about Drive? :twisted:
Ok now you got me on the edge of my seat....damn I've fallen prey to the "HYPE TRAIN." The power of the masterminds at AN...:bow28: compel me to want to know more...:think:. Drive has been a big splash so whatever is in store might be an epic jet-pulverizing, hammer-milling...oh wait that lame crap has been used already...:D. I mean its going to be a standard-setting, bar-raising bombshell...:D.

Here's a good question...how many posts is this thread going to end up with before we find out any solid info? My guestimate...I don't think I can count that high...:p.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking for this thread to gather a high post count. I'll try to get further info as soon as I get the ok. Just putting this out for a few select people I know would find it interesting.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The cat..... his eyes.... he's hypnotiz..........hypnotizing......I'm getting sleeeeeeeeeepy.......

nelix

Awards
  • Established
So neovar is getting reformulated? Awesome.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So neovar is getting reformulated? Awesome.
thats been sort of leaked by rms80 already, but I think there is far more than just that (as awesome as that is going to be)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whats that you say?

The cat..... his eyes.... he's hypnotiz..........hypnotizing......I'm getting sleeeeeeeeeepy.......
*Hypnotized*...:yawn:...off in half-sleeping state mumbling "I need to know more, I need to know more."....:D.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well....

I'm not looking for this thread to gather a high post count. I'll try to get further info as soon as I get the ok. Just putting this out for a few select people I know would find it interesting.
Well I think you might surprised bud...looks like this thread grabbed quite a bit of attention already...:). AN is becoming a big time hit and just keeps gaining momentum...The Big Eyed Pimp Cat has spoken...:D.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the high post count will come regardless as many people will be interested in what you guys have in store.... but just try and make it a contest and it will be ..... well we all have seen what happens.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
marked

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
if the moon was made out of barbeque spare ribs would ya eat it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
the high post count will come regardless as many people will be interested in what you guys have in store.... but just try and make it a contest and it will be ..... well we all have seen what happens.
Yes.... contests bring poopy, bitterplacebo, thewilman, manu20, and a few others into your thread. LOL

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ribs and red meat in general are gross imo. I stick with the white stuff!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Rotflmao!

"Budweiser, The King of Piss!"
^^^Thats fuggen classic....:D. When you get to the point when the bathroom becomes your best friend for the night you have to stand back say "Alcohol, you sweet *****." :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ribs and red meat in general are gross imo. I stick with the white stuff!
ribs and red meat are gross? are you crazy? ribs done right are one of the best things on earth, and a good porterhouse properly cooked is one of the others.