What are those guys at AN up to....hmm...?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
There's a partial run completed, while we await capsules. The cap color and label colors are being custom matched.
Release should be less than a month away.
We produce and package our own products, so while it may seem like it would be easier to state an exact date, it isn't. There are multiple products in development as of today, so it's a back and forth effort to try to keep everything within the planned for timeframe.

And let's be honest......Even if I had an exact date, I wouldn't state it just because you demanded.
Okay.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry so slow on catching your question man......

Neovar low dosed would aid in weight loss with strength maintenance.

For your purpose, hang in there a bit longer and get some of the NEW Neovar ;)
this is the new! was unsure if it would be ok with no carbs during the week.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I received a free 3rd bottle of NeoVar with a recent purchase... anyway I could swap it (un opened) for a newly formulated bottle of NeoVar ?? :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
this is the new! was unsure if it would be ok with no carbs during the week.
We'll discuss a little more in-depth following release. The upcoming version is stronger, but can be applied a little differently IMO to fit numerous goals.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I received a free 3rd bottle of NeoVar with a recent purchase... anyway I could swap it (un opened) for a newly formulated bottle of NeoVar ?? :D
Probably can't work that out on a company level... but I may be able to take care of you from my personal stock.
No, I won't be able to do the same for the rest of the people who follow. The current Neovar is still a very effective product.

Keep that bottle unopened for the time being;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Probably can't work that out on a company level... but I may be able to take care of you from my personal stock.
No, I won't be able to do the same for the rest of the people who follow. The current Neovar is still a very effective product.

Keep that bottle unopened for the time being;)
I def. will !
I guess the website was just getting rid of the inventory to make room for the new stuff when it comes out. I'll be buying from AN for a longg time, you guys have solid products. My stack is going great so far.
Here's a quick view of my lineup for my stack

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Simply Glorious!

I def. will !
I guess the website was just getting rid of the inventory to make room for the new stuff when it comes out. I'll be buying from AN for a longg time, you guys have solid products. My stack is going great so far.
Here's a quick view of my lineup for my stack
^^^Loving that pic....and I'm jealous...you lucky MOFO, you are loaded with a lethal AN arsenal...:D. Good luck to cranking out some sick results! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Is it really?

We'll discuss a little more in-depth following release. The upcoming version is stronger, but can be applied a little differently IMO to fit numerous goals.
The upcoming NeoVar version is stronger...no way? :twisted: That's awesome....;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they won't tell me whats in it, it smells different in the bottle :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
^^^Loving that pic....and I'm jealous...you lucky MOFO, you are loaded with a lethal AN arsenal...:D. Good luck to cranking out some sick results! :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy ! ;)
I'm excited to see what this will do for me by the end of the cycle.