need a good stack!!

logan20007

Awards
ok im looking to go for a cycle not sure what to take, that where you guys come in to help. i need a good stack or stand alone product(s), i dont want pro-hormones., and if theres a good PH then i might be ok with it as long as it isnt strong. i was thinking about halodrol liquid caps

logan20007

Awards
wow!!!

hold on im 24. where did you get that im 18?? if you heard it from a different post its from my little bro he is 18 1/2. so wats a good nonhormon stack.l

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to bulk/recomp id try:

X-factor, Drive or

Drive, RPM or

JW, Drive

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
Halo 50/50/50/50
Fura 150/200/200/200/200/200
Muscle Milk 30 mins pre workout for 6 weeks
Fishoil 3 x day for 6 weeks
Hawthorn 3 x day for 6 weeks

post cycle therapy
Reduce XT 3 x day for 4 weeks
Inhibit-e 3 x day for 4 weeks

logan20007

Awards
thanks guys, scrap you mean halodrol right?? would i really need to take a pct with that, because im im looking at the halodrol liquid caps there no hormones

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
i would take CEL H-Drol instead of the liquid caps, I have not personally taken the liquid caps but have not heard many good things about them. CEL's H-Drol is great.

Basically the pct would be for blocking cortisol so you would keep more of you gains.

logan20007

Awards
ok scrap thanks ill probaly do that ,whats a good post cycle therapy. /. and I'll buy inhibit e and reduce xt, so the fura is furango made by spector force

h-drol 50/50/50/50
fura 150/200/200/200/200/200

post cycle therapy
Reduce XT 3 x day for 4 weeks
Inhibit-e 3 x day for 4 weeks

hcso37

Awards
Gaspari Products should be completely out of the question because why would you replace your formula that everyone is getting results from and turn it into garbage because the of media pressure and there is no ban on those products. Buy Gaspari if you want to waste your money but look for the smaller companies that everyone is taking and you might find your winner