Awesome new stack!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Sitting here consuming a big bowl of ground deer liver with brown rice. Getting swole!!

went hunting got my buck plus the hearts and livers of 3 other deer cause my buddies didn't want them , so i decided to try a keto with loads of deer and fresh amish eggs

will start next week dropping the brown rice and using keto friendly veggies , so new stack will look like this

deer organs
deer meat
amish eggs
tuna and salmon
mushrooms
celery
parsley
onions

betting this will be my best STACK yet

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sitting here consuming a big bowl of ground deer liver with brown rice. Getting swole!!

went hunting got my buck plus the hearts and livers of 3 other deer cause my buddies didn't want them , so i decided to try a keto with loads of deer and fresh amish eggs

will start next week dropping the brown rice and using keto friendly veggies , so new stack will look like this

deer organs
deer meat
amish eggs
tuna and salmon
mushrooms
celery
parsley
onions

betting this will be my best STACK yet

I have never tried deer meat. I am also starting Carb Cycling diet next week. Well the first 12 days are 30 carbs or less...Then after that 5 days of low carb and 12-48 hours of a carb load.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
t bone . does that whole process repeat itself , and if so , how long are you looking to run it?

I honestly dont think i can make it much past 2 weeks on mine cause i really start to crave the whole grains but i am shooting for 3-4 weeks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried deer meat. I am also starting Carb Cycling diet next week. Well the first 12 days are 30 carbs or less...Then after that 5 days of low carb and 12-48 hours of a carb load.
<30 carbs/day is like having an out of body experience.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol nice talk about oldschool huntingfor your food!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bro, I enjoyed reading this. Someone who realizes how much more important food is than loading up on a stack of 10 different supplements.

Good stuff!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I enjoyed reading this. Someone who realizes how much more important food is than loading up on a stack of 10 different supplements.

Good stuff!
Exactly You can see this guy seems to know food is essential and supplements are just a bonus!