super awesome cutting/recomp stack ?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
so my brain is working overtime as it often does when I have nothing to do. I want to lose 12 pounds by july. this is what I was thinking.

Bulk yellow gold
slin sane
na-r-ala
kwick-karb
super cissus
and of course the "staples"

At-2/erase/ec or at-2/erase/oep. Only reason for thinking oep is because I have run ec a few times already and want to give myself a nice long break.
Diet will be mainly ckd but taking kwick-karb during the week with the partitioners preworkout so I dont get light headed (last time I did keto And lots of cardio it didnt go well for me.

what do you all think? Overkill? anything I could add or take away from this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my brain is working overtime as it often does when I have nothing to do. I want to lose 12 pounds by july. this is what I was thinking.

Bulk yellow gold
slin sane
na-r-ala
kwick-karb
super cissus

At-2/erase/ec or at-2/erase/oep. Only reason for thinking oep is because I have run ec a few times already and want to give myself a nice long break.
Diet will be mainly ckd but taking kwick-karb during the week with the partitioners preworkout so I dont get light headed (last time I did keto And lots of cardio it didnt go well for me.

Just make sure that those 12 pounds you want to lose are from fat and not lean muscle mass (although some of it will also be from water loss).

If you're only going to give yourself those options I would say Alpha-T2/Erase/EC.

I'm not a fan of low or no-carbohydrates diets, and IMO your diet should not be a "quick fix" to achieve your goals, but a LIFESTYLE nutritional method, with the only thing you change over time being the amount of calories consumed, based on your goals and needs at the time. If you don''t want to get lightheaded, make sure that your diet is OPTIMAL for you re fat loss, and watch your stimulant usage, especially if you ARE going to go low carbohydrate or have any sensitivity to stimulants.

Of the products you listed, I personally would exclude both the Yellow Gold and the Kwick Karb.

~Rosie~

Machmood

Awards
Either Alpha/Erase/Oxy or TT-33/Dexaprine/Erase. If you go with the dexaprine stack you get 2 months worth of 3,3,3,5 and stim and 1 month of erase. I would take the erase in the 2nd month. If you go with with PES stack with oxy just take them all the frist month. Another option would be TT-33,Dex,Lean Xtrme or Alpha, Oxy, Lean Xtreme. Tons of options If it were me go with Dexaprine,TT-33,Erase.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmacrazy, your looking for a cutting/ recomping stack and what you have listed is good, but consider Androlean stacked with Androhard. Just about everything ive seen regarding logs have been amazing. Ive seen people dropping close to 10lbs of bodyfat and gaining 4lbs of muscle. check it out and if your interested hit me up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great stand alone product would be IGF 2. Rosie would agree with this, im sure. you can stack other things with IGF 2, but its great all by itself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great stand alone product would be IGF 2. Rosie would agree with this, im sure. you can stack other things with IGF 2, but its great all by itself.
Absolutely! If you wanted to stack it with something else, Erase would be the product I recommend with it and anything else would just be a "bonus", IMO.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bulk yellow gold
slin sane
na-r-ala
kwick-karb
super cissus

The list above the stables looks good.

I would switch to OEP if you havent tried it yet and want a break from EC. The synergy between OEP and AT2 is very strong...so I think you will be happy with the stack. Stack like so:

*Remember to start your doses very low and work your way up slowly. Do not exceed the dosing shown below

2 OxyElite Pro + 1 Alpha-T2 in the morning, 30 mins before breakfast on an empty stomach

2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later

2-3 Erase per day, spread out, with or without food