Rpm And Heartburn

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Rpm And Heartburn

I Just Stated A Havoc And Rpm Stack Three Days Ago. On The First Day I Took Four Rpm Caps Along With One Cap Of Havoc And Felt Like An Animal. Thought Out The First Workout I Felt A Bad Case Of Heartburn. The Second Day I Just Took Four Rpm Caps One Hour Before My Workout And Felt Great For About 30 Mins Then I Got The Worst Case Of Heartburn I Have Ever Experinced In My Life. Since I Have Stopped Taking The Rpm Til Monday So I Can Let My Stomich Recover. Anyone Else Has The Same Problem. I Am Open For Recommendation. My Body Weight Is 195.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cyleb View Post
    I Just Stated A Havoc And Rpm Stack Three Days Ago. On The First Day I Took Four Rpm Caps Along With One Cap Of Havoc And Felt Like An Animal. Thought Out The First Workout I Felt A Bad Case Of Heartburn. The Second Day I Just Took Four Rpm Caps One Hour Before My Workout And Felt Great For About 30 Mins Then I Got The Worst Case Of Heartburn I Have Ever Experinced In My Life. Since I Have Stopped Taking The Rpm Til Monday So I Can Let My Stomich Recover. Anyone Else Has The Same Problem. I Am Open For Recommendation. My Body Weight Is 195.
    I tried my first sample of RPM last night - one pill - (have been off caffeine for 3 weeks) and I experienced the same thing... I was going to hold off on bringing this up until I tried a few more times... remarkable focus though.. didn't want to leave the gym.. actually didn't leave until I completely ran out of things to do - the guy I work out with just sat there and watched 2/3rds of the way in
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor

Try eating a small amount of food about 20-30 minutes after taking the capsules to see if it relieves the effects.
    Or, if you have any Cissus, try using it simultaneously w/ the RPM.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cyleb View Post
    Take a pepcid complete an hour before the rpm. That stuff is amazing. Rpm gave me heartburn the first couple times I took it, but nothing after that.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Take a pepcid complete an hour before the rpm. That stuff is amazing. Rpm gave me heartburn the first couple times I took it, but nothing after that.
    Or take Osteo-C- it will get rid of the heartburn- it gets rid of the underlying causation
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM and female athletes
    By GoDeep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. RPM and food
    By biarwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 03:34 PM
  3. Zombie on AX and RPM and other goodies
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:18 AM
  4. RPM and Venom?
    By biarwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
  5. Pharaplex and Heartburn/stomach issues??
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:59 PM