Rpm And Heartburn

cyleb

Awards
I Just Stated A Havoc And Rpm Stack Three Days Ago. On The First Day I Took Four Rpm Caps Along With One Cap Of Havoc And Felt Like An Animal. Thought Out The First Workout I Felt A Bad Case Of Heartburn. The Second Day I Just Took Four Rpm Caps One Hour Before My Workout And Felt Great For About 30 Mins Then I Got The Worst Case Of Heartburn I Have Ever Experinced In My Life. Since I Have Stopped Taking The Rpm Til Monday So I Can Let My Stomich Recover. Anyone Else Has The Same Problem. I Am Open For Recommendation. My Body Weight Is 195.

ctrivedi

Awards
I Just Stated A Havoc And Rpm Stack Three Days Ago. On The First Day I Took Four Rpm Caps Along With One Cap Of Havoc And Felt Like An Animal. Thought Out The First Workout I Felt A Bad Case Of Heartburn. The Second Day I Just Took Four Rpm Caps One Hour Before My Workout And Felt Great For About 30 Mins Then I Got The Worst Case Of Heartburn I Have Ever Experinced In My Life. Since I Have Stopped Taking The Rpm Til Monday So I Can Let My Stomich Recover. Anyone Else Has The Same Problem. I Am Open For Recommendation. My Body Weight Is 195.
I tried my first sample of RPM last night - one pill - (have been off caffeine for 3 weeks) and I experienced the same thing... I was going to hold off on bringing this up until I tried a few more times... remarkable focus though.. didn't want to leave the gym.. actually didn't leave until I completely ran out of things to do - the guy I work out with just sat there and watched 2/3rds of the way in :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Try eating a small amount of food about 20-30 minutes after taking the capsules to see if it relieves the effects.
Or, if you have any Cissus, try using it simultaneously w/ the RPM.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Take a pepcid complete an hour before the rpm. That stuff is amazing. Rpm gave me heartburn the first couple times I took it, but nothing after that.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take a pepcid complete an hour before the rpm. That stuff is amazing. Rpm gave me heartburn the first couple times I took it, but nothing after that.
Or take Osteo-C- it will get rid of the heartburn- it gets rid of the underlying causation :)