Help about "THE STRAP"

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone solve all ofthis Bs and tell me wtf this strap is? It seem like the biggest load of bs i've ever heard:EVER!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i give Fizogen props for creating a product with absolutely no purpose whatsoever and making money off of it.

.......are people really that stupid???:think: :fool2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the whole point behind it is that the metal will start to oxidize when pressed up against your chest, and the ions are absorbed into the skin.

The whole concept of a copper wristband has been around for decades. It's usually only bought be old people who golf a lot, and need another excuse as to why they're not making par.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone solve all ofthis Bs and tell me wtf this strap is? It seem like the biggest load of bs i've ever heard:EVER!
It's a fraud but I've seen 2 people at the gym with it. People will buy anything as long as you tell them what they want to hear.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a fraud but I've seen 2 people at the gym with it. People will buy anything as long as you tell them what they want to hear.
A good salesman can make Vitamin C sound better than dianabol, and will likely be picked up for the marketing team for either MuscleTech, Fizogen, or BSN.

Not trying to say their supplements are bad (I don't have any experience with them to make such a call), but their advertising and marketing skills freaking pwn all.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The strap your talking about sucks. If you want a strap that can do something I suggest a a glock 29. Lots of power and easily concealed.lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol exactly what i wantedto hear !!But I will give them props for marketing a totally usless product.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
A good salesman can make Vitamin C sound better than dianabol, and will likely be picked up for the marketing team for either MuscleTech, Fizogen, or BSN.

Not trying to say their supplements are bad (I don't have any experience with them to make such a call), but their advertising and marketing skills freaking pwn all.
i will call it..there products suck and cost to much...........who needs to experoence that?... i learn from others dumb mistakes....haha.... you guys have fun with your strap while i lift.....

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
lol.... when I first saw someone post about this here I seriously though it was a joke...like someone saying that the "strap" helped them... I thought they were talking about straps like you would use for deadlifts or cleans lol. That my friends is the dumbest shait I have seen all day... and I talk to idiots all day for a living...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to design anabolic suppositories.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate those "Look how big he is after just one work out with The Strap," ads.. I think LG SCIENCE has one of those for their products as well... LIES, THEY'RE ALL LIES I TELL YOU!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet a "strap on" yields more anabolic properties......:ntome: ....just sayin

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The really funny thing is that many of the bodybuilding supplements are about as efficacious as "the strap."

At least they're kinda honest about it. Put this necklace on and the power of placebo will help you reach a new personal best.

Many of the pills, powders and potions sold to people in this lifestyle aren't much better.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i think the strap was designed by the french. they must have though "hmm, what useless product can we design to sell to the stupid Americans for a ridiculous price that does absolutely nothing, i got it! lets make a strap with a piece of metal on it and mark the price up 1000%! stupid Americans will buy it too!"

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my buddy gave me some of their m1bol and that other crap they "stack" it with. i took them for a bout 2 days and decided it was too ****in stupid to mess with.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are all trippin!!!.....

I like to wear this on the wrist I use to shave my nuts. I use a straight edge razor by the way. As far as bodybuilding, results were very good, but my real improvements came in penis fencing. I am city champ in the 16 and younger categorie. (even though I'm 23) I use to be a 140lb weakling. thinks to the strap I'm a 140 lb 2 oz weakling. Though I can't figure out why I seem to lose those 2oz everytime I take it off. Overall I can't decide if I like it or not, Its like creatine without the added energy or strength. While I'm using it I gain weight and when I stop using it I lose weight. If you want to gain 2oz I highly recommend it. Just don't take it off.

i guess im just another satisfied customer.....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure about this strap nonsense, but I find that my 1RP goes up 20lbs when I have my chakras aligned.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some pro-mibolerone chewing gum.

We could call it "Chequelets".

We could package it like this:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hurry up, Killer's trying to hook up with my leg again. :lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You guys are full of crap. I'm currently on the Oil-Bol On-Off Strap-on cycle. Man, Fizogen is the shizzogen. I'm HUUUGGGEEE!!!.
:toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You guys are full of crap. I'm currently on the Oil-Bol On-Off Strap-on cycle. Man, Fizogen is the shizzogen. I'm HUUUGGGEEE!!!.
:toofunny:
hey! I saw you the other day.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to pitch Penis-Bol to the Fizogen company reps. Of course, you will have to cycle it with Balls-Bol for PCT.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone solve all of this Bs and tell me wtf this strap is? I'm looking to take things up a notch with my roomate speedy, he's speedy by name and speedy by nature, if you know what I mean!
That's just wrong box :nono:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh, just like ALL of your logs.

:)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking of logs...:toilet:........thats better :thumbsup:

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I think maybe you guys just aren't using the Strap right. I find that when I actually insert it into the rectum my lifts and LBM go up significantly. It's just the wearing of the Strap that seems worthless.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I think maybe you guys just aren't using the Strap right. I find that when I actually insert it into the rectum my lifts and LBM go up significantly. It's just the wearing of the Strap that seems worthless.
You must be using fizogen's butt plug accessory that box designed, tested & logged for fizogen.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must be using fizogen's butt plug accessory that box designed, tested & logged for fizogen.
That's one product that didn't end up on Ebay... it ended up (pun inteneded) in Box. :gas:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Dude, they work, i swear.

If they didn't for you, well, i guess you're a non responder!

Seriously, who buys that?! I mean, the shocking stuff that they used to sell that was supposed to "work out" while you were laying and so, yeah, I get that, you're fat, you're lazy and you see the guys muscle twitching, IT MUST WORK! So you buy it.

But someone who already works out, goes to the gym, etc, etc, buys a poc like that? WTH?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone solve all ofthis Bs and tell me wtf this strap is? I would like to take the biggest load of jizz ever from Speed's mancannon....:EVER!
uhh dude.... ew LMAO!