Recomp Stack: X-factor and ? Or something else?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing up an E-form & Activate Extreme 8 week cycle. I'm looking for another recomp cycle. I've used X-factor before and had good results from it. So, I'm thinking of stacking XF w/something else to aid in the recomping. Got any advice? I was thinking of Diesel Test Hardcore. Not sure though.

I'm looking to do an 8 week cycle again. Can I run XF for 8 weeks?

Note: I'm not looking to do any prohormones (PHs).

:bb:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
X Factor with:

PSLIN
Superdrol NG
Mass FX
Poseidon
Act X

Are all good stacks. Take a look at the logs around here, I designed these stacks specially for the ones who want to add something to X Factor's power ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
X Factor with:

PSLIN
Superdrol NG
Mass FX
Poseidon
Act X

Are all good stacks. Take a look at the logs around here, I designed these stacks specially for the ones who want to add something to X Factor's power ;)
Thanks for the recommendations!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sup man!

Im on an X-Factor Drive log right now.
Ive noticed some impressive/semi impressive gains so far. Today was INSANE however. So far, In 30 days Ive added about 5-6 pounds to myself. Started log off at 195 weighing in at 200,201 right now. My presses on compound movements have gone up by 10-20 pounds. I honestly have to say, it is SICK!

I just pulled off a 160 lat pull down 8 reps with ease today. I used to struggle my balls off to get 6 off 140! If you want Id recommend RPM X-Factor Drive. I think it should cover everything you need.

Get 2-3 bottles of Drive and RPM.
I noticed a leaning effect on higher dosages of Drive. (Im up to 9 caps per day thanks to dirk!)
RPM will give you the energy you need for the gym (some days I feel lethargic and sleepy)
Drive will lean you out, and help improve your lifts by a good 10-15 if not 20 pounds.

Seriously sick stuff.

X-Factor helps put on some nice size too!
Good luck :D

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
sup man!

Im on an X-Factor Drive log right now.
Ive noticed some impressive/semi impressive gains so far. Today was INSANE however. So far, In 30 days Ive added about 5-6 pounds to myself. Started log off at 195 weighing in at 200,201 right now. My presses on compound movements have gone up by 10-20 pounds. I honestly have to say, it is SICK!

I just pulled off a 160 lat pull down 8 reps with ease today. I used to struggle my balls off to get 6 off 140! If you want Id recommend RPM X-Factor Drive. I think it should cover everything you need.

Get 2-3 bottles of Drive and RPM.
I noticed a leaning effect on higher dosages of Drive. (Im up to 9 caps per day thanks to dirk!)
RPM will give you the energy you need for the gym (some days I feel lethargic and sleepy)
Drive will lean you out, and help improve your lifts by a good 10-15 if not 20 pounds.

Seriously sick stuff.

X-Factor helps put on some nice size too!
Good luck :D
Thanks duder! I'm not sure RPM will work well with my evening workouts though. I get to the gym for around 6-7pm. I don't want it to keep me up! But, XF & Drive may be a good stack alone.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
SHHEYYAT Child, DCP does look good. X-Factor/DCP, or X-Factor/Drive? What would you do. And no cheating by adding a THIRD supp in there. I don't want to have to sell my car to do this stack!

Can you run both of the above stacks for 8 weeks? What do you recommend?

:trout:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not cheating, I seriously would give Drive/X-Factor/DCP a seriouse look. They all work in different ways to help you get to the same goal, meaning faster results since they work off of each other. You should cut fat like a mad man on that stack, as well as put on a good 6-8 lbs of LBM!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
So, DCP is like $40/bottle and at 6caps ED, it'll last 30 days! X-factor is ~$50/bottle (effing still) and lasts 25 days, and Drive is ~$40/bottle (110caps) and lasts ~28 days at 4 caps/day.

So, to do a month cycle, that'd be: $40+$50+$40=~$130

But, nobody does XF for 25 days, it's 50 days, so add another $50.

Final: $180 (50days XF, 30 days DCP & Drive).

Too much for me. I'm not obese or don't need to lose 50 lbs. I would like to lose maybe 10lbs and add some mass.

Maybe I should skip XF and do a Drive/DCP 30 day stack? F*ck, I hate deciding this crap!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ya,WTF is that sheat? In powder form?

It says "Consume up to 1,000mg of arachidonic acid (10 servings) per day for no more than 50 consecutive days."

Cool, that's equivalent to 4 250mg pills/day. The same as what you'd typically run. Anyone tried this powdered stuff?!

Thanks for the link duder! :nutkick:
It's new. the 500grams should be enough to run you at 1000g of AA for 50 days. 10g per day. bulk AA is at a 10% concentration so out of the 10 grams 1gram is AA.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Here's Dsade commenting on the X-Factor powder (500g jug):

"Assuming we were correct in our calculations, 250 grams [powder] would be the equivalent of 4 X-factor a day for 25 days...500 grams [powder] would last a full, recommended cycle."

So, the 500g powder X-Factor from Nutraplanet priced at $70 would replace the ~$150 X-factor pills (for a 50 day cycle). This is a good thing, if you can hack the taste of the powder. Some people just can't hack $hit. No worries there.

Hmmm, so now the #s have changed: $70 X-factor + $40 Drive + $40 DCP = $150.

Right now I'm thinking of doing the X-factor and 60 days of Drive. Or is 30days/30days for Drive/DCP + XF better? Fu*k me again!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
bro go with a mega dose of xf and a mega dose of drive stack ! it would be a lot of bottles and alot of money but ****! that would jack u up !

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap I forgot to add Drive to my list. Allright, I'll get a beating! Hope Rodja doesn't hit that hard :p

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap I forgot to add Drive to my list. Allright, I'll get a beating! Hope Rodja doesn't hit that hard :p
Shame on u JJ! looks like we got some MMA/Jiu Jitsu types on here. Very cool....I'm thinkin' about getting back into training here in WI. There's a club a few miles away. hmmmm...

:bruce1: ..........:bruce2: ......WWWHHYYY----JJJUUUHHHHHH

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Now school isn't enuf I gotta learn how to defend myself so I can survive all you ninjas :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's Dsade commenting on the X-Factor powder (500g jug):

"Assuming we were correct in our calculations, 250 grams [powder] would be the equivalent of 4 X-factor a day for 25 days...500 grams [powder] would last a full, recommended cycle."

So, the 500g powder X-Factor from Nutraplanet priced at $70 would replace the ~$150 X-factor pills (for a 50 day cycle). This is a good thing, if you can hack the taste of the powder. Some people just can't hack $hit. No worries there.

Hmmm, so now the #s have changed: $70 X-factor + $40 Drive + $40 DCP = $150.

Right now I'm thinking of doing the X-factor and 60 days of Drive. Or is 30days/30days for Drive/DCP + XF better? Fu*k me again!
I think you'd do well either way. consider that you are trying to have the cycle be 50 days, you could do drive + xfactor at the start, so that drive is helping more as you wait for xfactor to kick in, then at day 20 start DCP, so 10 days of overlap of both drive and dcp. then x-factor will be starting to kick in by the time drive is stopping, so you should be able to have nice consistent strength + muscle gains the whole 50 days, while continuing to loose some fat (with proper diet + workouts of course)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd do well either way. consider that you are trying to have the cycle be 50 days, you could do drive + xfactor at the start, so that drive is helping more as you wait for xfactor to kick in, then at day 20 start DCP, so 10 days of overlap of both drive and dcp. then x-factor will be starting to kick in by the time drive is stopping, so you should be able to have nice consistent strength + muscle gains the whole 50 days, while continuing to loose some fat (with proper diet + workouts of course)
I like this logic. I may have to check it out. Nice call dewd! :clap2: :clap2:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
K, I just ordered X-Factor (Bulk), Drive, and DCP. Starting it as soon as I get it.

For dosing:
1. XF is 4 "caps"/day (2/1/1)
2. Drive: According to directions (something better?)
3. DCP: Directions? or something else?

I will be taking EasyEJL's advice on the Drive/DCP 10 day overlap (see above), so I don't want to stray too far from the directed dosages (otherwise my bottles won't last as long as they need to I guess).

Should my diet be clean bulk style? 3,000cal/day? 2,500/day? I will be doing light cardio ~3-4x/week (powerwalking on a treadmill up s mild incline) for about 30 min.

Any advice would be appreciated!

:dance: :woohoo:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much do you weigh? drive dosing is weight dependent. If you are from 150-200 its 2 twice daily. The only "outside of label" recommendation for it is that it is nicer to dose higher the first week (3 twice daily) then drop down to label dose, but it does kill a bottle faster that way

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
K, I just ordered X-Factor (Bulk), Drive, and DCP. Starting it as soon as I get it.

For dosing:
1. XF is 4 "caps"/day (2/1/1)
2. Drive: According to directions (something better?)
3. DCP: Directions? or something else?

I will be taking EasyEJL's advice on the Drive/DCP 10 day overlap (see above), so I don't want to stray too far from the directed dosages (otherwise my bottles won't last as long as they need to I guess).

Should my diet be clean bulk style? 3,000cal/day? 2,500/day? I will be doing light cardio ~3-4x/week (powerwalking on a treadmill up s mild incline) for about 30 min.

Any advice would be appreciated!

:dance: :woohoo:
I would take 5-6 Drive per day...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea man up above are some good drive suggestions, i havent used it YET so i cant help on that...but ur x-factor dosage looks good if that 2 "caps" is for preworkout in the morning. Id suggest doing 2 caps of dcp with three different meals. U could possibly do 2 preworkout, 2 with mid day meal and 2 with a meal towards the end of ur day. ull notice a nice boost pre workout from the plcar especially. good luck

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I like the logic of Easy's suggestion. However, I think I would need two bottles of Drive to follow label recommendations at 250#. This would run me about $180 for a 50 day cycle. Not the end of the world I guess.

After running this stack, what would be a good option? Can you indefinitely run Drive? Just trying to map out my stack plan until April 11th; I am going to be best-man in a friend's wedding and want to be in the best shape of my life.

Thanks for the help and sorry to derail the thread.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I like the logic of Easy's suggestion. However, I think I would need two bottles of Drive to follow label recommendations at 250#. This would run me about $180 for a 50 day cycle. Not the end of the world I guess.

After running this stack, what would be a good option? Can you indefinitely run Drive? Just trying to map out my stack plan until April 11th; I am going to be best-man in a friend's wedding and want to be in the best shape of my life.

Thanks for the help and sorry to derail the thread.
2-3 bottles of Drive would be good for you in this case. at 250 pounds Id run it at 6-7 caps. Im 200 and I went as high as 9 to test the "feel" of Drive. 6 was the sweet spot for me but it may be higher for you. A bulk AA bottle is 70 bucks with 100 bucks for the Drive. 180 bucks for a 50 day cycle at 7 caps should be good for you. You'll definately notice the recomp effect on Drive. Im on a bulk and Ive noticed improvements to my vascularity and muscle hardness. My abs are starting to show slightly as well. You'll love it man. Good luck and have fun at the wedding. :drunk:

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Just for clarification are you saying just to use Drive and not worry about working DCP into the stack also? Again, thanks for the help.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just for clarification are you saying just to use Drive and not worry about working DCP into the stack also? Again, thanks for the help.
you could throw DCP in there and some leviathan reloaded as well but the stack is expensive. As a recomp stack Id say Drive and X-Factor. Solid gains nice leaning effect. Cutting stack maybe something like Leviathan Reloaded, Drive and X-Factor. You could always replace LR with DCP though if your not a big fan of stims. Either that or just go with some Clen or ECA stack with X-Factor for a hardcore cut.

Not sure if people have tried this before though but it looks safe enough to me.

You can PM me if you want. Ill give you the info on where you can get the ECA

I do think that Drive and X-Factor will yeild some nice results for you.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Cool, I may just try that out first and then go from there. Maybe throw in some RPM for pre-workout only and call it good. Thanks for the help.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I may just try that out first and then go from there. Maybe throw in some RPM for pre-workout only and call it good. Thanks for the help.
Alright. RPM X-Factor and Drive make a neat combo. Although I don't use RPM everyday (Burned out from stims) I use it on leg days because of my intense workouts. Solid stack. :thumbsup: