Anti-Estrogen Supplements for Pre-Exisiting Gyno?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've researched, online and throughout the forums, how anti-estrogens are used after cycling off from using prohormones. I've also seen some posts from other members, discussing their concerns about 'puffy nipples' and whatnot. Is it, in anyway, possible to use an anti-estrogen (Inhibit-E, ErgoPharm 6-Oxo, etc.) for signs of possible pre-exisiting gynocomastia, in turn, reducing puffiness in the nipples and other such signs?

Thanks for any feedback, guys.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've researched, online and throughout the forums, how anti-estrogens are used after cycling off from using prohormones. I've also seen some posts from other members, discussing their concerns about 'puffy nipples' and whatnot. Is it, in anyway, possible to use an anti-estrogen (Inhibit-E, ErgoPharm 6-Oxo, etc.) for signs of possible pre-exisiting gynocomastia, in turn, reducing puffiness in the nipples and other such signs?

Thanks for any feedback, guys.
Products like that will work sometimes -- but carry a few problems.

1.) Create you to 'dry out', which means losing water and appearing leaner, giving the illusion its getting smaller when its not.

2.) Create a 'temporary' environment where estrogen levels are lowered. When coming off, the estrogen returns, and your gyno returns to where it was before.

I have found that a combination of AI followed/overlapped by a SERM will create lasting results.

Since you've done your homework I'm assuming you know what a SERM is.

RR