Best Anti-Estrogen?

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
As of today what is the best Anti-Estrogen drug that best helps normalize high estrogen levels without side effects?

I am on TRT; and also take Proviron (mesterolone) 50mg daily, which I understand has some mild estrogen normalizing effects.

I am planning on starting HCG soon as well to accompany my TRT but am concerned about it increasing my Estrogen levels, so would like to have an anti-estrogen on hand to use if my estrogen levels go high.

Arimidex (Anastrazole), Aromasin (Exemestane), Raloxifene, or what? Which is best?

I've read that most can screw up your lipid profile and heard that Aromasin (Exemestane) does not do so. Is this correct and is therefore Aromasin (Exemestane) the best choice? If so, what is a good starting dosage?

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You do not want to be on anti estrogen year round. Even if you’re on trt and you need it you should find other ways to normalize your estrogen. For exemple injection volume / frequency. But if you had to choose the least harsh one between aromasin and arimidex it’s clearly aromasin.