x-factor or hyperdrol+mass fx

snoops

Awards
Pretty straight forward question. Im 20 years old and have been working out for years and want to try something new. I lost a lot close to 15 pounds at basic this past summer and Im trying to gain it back. Anyone try both of these and have a preferrence on which they liked more? Or if anyone thinks there is something better I should try Id love to hear it. I dont want any pro-hormones or anything and Im already taking bcaa's and creatine. thanks.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
From the reviews/logs i've read gains from both supplements seem to be similiar, most of the reviews for both products seem very positive.

However i've read a lot more about problems with the side effects of x-factor e.g. acne, bad dmos, sore joints etc as well as possible long term health risks. For this reason i'd recommend hyperdrol/Mass fx, because the common side effects seem to be much more pleasant increased libido etc... Having said that though you can stack them both together for the best gains.

snoops

Awards
yeah I was considering taking both together, but I would need two bottles of both and I dont think I can afford that right now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
both would be nice, You could always try x-factor with just mass FX. Theres a log about it going on currently. One or the other, which ever you pick. x-factor x2 or bulk powder with mass fx should be about 110 bucks.

snoops

Awards
Cellardude, I was looking on another thread and saw that you stacked x-factor with Drive and RPM. This looks interesting to me. Would one bottle of each be sufficient for a cycle or would I need to double up on any of them?