IGF-2, Drive, and...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i got a bottle of IGF-2 and 2 bottles of Drive. Any other goodies that are good to stack with this? Im thinking yellow gold because i already have it.

Has anyone done this stack? Couldnt find one when searching...

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
most ppl do IGF-2/Dirve/RPM, very well liked and effective stack....im sure you'll find something through a search

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I know this much; I have been running YG and IGF2 for the last 4 weeks and it has been incredible, to say the least.

My overall lifts are up, flat bench isnt up much but squats, leg presses, barbell curls, shoulder presses, bent over rows and tricep reverse curls and pushdowns are up, greatly.

I been doing the 3 caps of YG per day with IGF2 going like 2/3/2 ... Im going to follow that up with anabolicpump/igf2 for 4 weeks then BlueUp/igf2 for the final 4 weeks of 12 total.

Body weight is up 4.2lbs and im looking way more ripped than i have in a year, especially in the legs..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most ppl do IGF-2/Dirve/RPM, very well liked and effective stack....im sure you'll find something through a search
naw, ididnt find any IGF2 drive logs/reviews :(

i ment igf-2/drive, my bad

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't think any IGF-2/Drive logs are up that don't include other stuff. That combo is amazing however!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Heck.... why don't you be the first to log IGF-2 and Drive as a combo? Run IGF-2 and Drive solo (plus staples) and I might be able to swing a 2nd bottle of IGF-2 your way to up the ante!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
theninja and ahs4n ran IGF-2 logs
Yup, I LOVED my IGF-2 cycle. Increase muscle, lifts, attitude, sleep patterns...decrease fat :) . I would probably suggest picking up 2 bottles of IGF-2 though. The AN guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but from my experience, it really kicked in around day 14. So if you are like me taking 9 a day, you'd only get ~27 days out of it. Of course there is no problem running 1 bottle with all the other goodies for a month to see how you react though.

You can see my log in my signature.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck.... why don't you be the first to log IGF-2 and Drive as a combo? Run IGF-2 and Drive solo (plus staples) and I might be able to swing a 2nd bottle of IGF-2 your way to up the ante!
Dude, that would be awsome if you could send another bottle of IGF-2 my way :D I didint know it only lasted for 27 days! :eek: Damn, its a huge bottle! PS, ill send you a PAL prodcut if u send me IGF-2, PM me :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, I LOVED my IGF-2 cycle. Increase muscle, lifts, attitude, sleep patterns...decrease fat :) . I would probably suggest picking up 2 bottles of IGF-2 though. The AN guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but from my experience, it really kicked in around day 14. So if you are like me taking 9 a day, you'd only get ~27 days out of it. Of course there is no problem running 1 bottle with all the other goodies for a month to see how you react though.

You can see my log in my signature.
Im loving the attitute aspect. Right now im on XF/ActX and am sooo lethargic....feel like a bum all the time, lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did IGF-2/Drive/Neovar/Osteobolin-C. But I was dieting way too hard (1300ish cal/day), doing all sorts of other stupid things too in that time frame. So my results weren't as great as they could have been. When I started raising my calories in general and my carbs in specific towards the tail end, I saw more progress in that last week than I had in the prior 3 (and wanted to kick myself)

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Add some Yellow Gold, Neovar and a ton of Kwick Karb and that stack would be sweeeet!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Warbird...do it man...that would be a sick combo. Would love to see how that stack would work out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warbird...do it man...that would be a sick combo. Would love to see how that stack would work out.
Damn, you guys are getting me excited for this! Im gonna come off XF/ActX then do a 4 week cut which will count as my off time for ActX so after my cut i can start Drive/IGF2 rigt after!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im currently stacking IGF-2/Drive/RPM/Ragnarok. I Also need to buy another bottle of IGF-2 it only lasts me 24 days:frustrate :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you guys are getting me excited for this! Im gonna come off XF/ActX then do a 4 week cut which will count as my off time for ActX so after my cut i can start Drive/IGF2 rigt after!
I wouldn't take that 4 weeks off. they use different chemistry to get the same results. Drive/igf-2 would be great for keeping the gains alive and growing as x-factor's arachidonic acid starts to fade out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't take that 4 weeks off. they use different chemistry to get the same results. Drive/igf-2 would be great for keeping the gains alive and growing as x-factor's arachidonic acid starts to fade out.
But i dont want to "waste" this stack on a mini cut. On my 3-4 week cut im gonna just be using Leviathan Reloaded and BCAAs

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But i dont want to "waste" this stack on a mini cut. On my 3-4 week cut im gonna just be using Leviathan Reloaded and BCAAs
Ah I would save the mini cut till after the drive/igf2, and just continue the clean x-factor bulk

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I would save the mini cut till after the drive/igf2, and just continue the clean x-factor bulk
That is a good idea. But i think im gonna start cutting for 3-4 weeks tomoro cause i cant stand eating the 600g carbs i need to grow. Once im done with my mini cut i will be back to eating 100+g carbs in one sitting easy :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine 600g in a day. I have a hard time breaking 300.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine 600g in a day. I have a hard time breaking 300.
I used to do it easy. But ive been taking in 500-600g for about 20 weeks now. Wasted like 10 weeks during summer taking in 500g when i really needed 600g to grow :(

I wish i could grow on around 400g

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to do it easy. But ive been taking in 500-600g for about 20 weeks now. Wasted like 10 weeks during summer taking in 500g when i really needed 600g to grow :(

I wish i could grow on around 400g
Ohh man, I'm getting about 400gr a day and Im stil hungry. I'm bout to be on the same boat as you warbird,lol :run:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it more your total calories?
Eh, but when im not on xf or other supps i only take my protein up to 260g so i gotta fill all my other cals wiht fat/carbs so i gotta have a ****load of carbs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever tried a fat centric approach instead? just wondering. olive oil, coconut oil, etc. Just a thought for something different :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread going up in the AN section soon...............

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh man, I'm getting about 400gr a day and Im stil hungry. I'm bout to be on the same boat as you warbird,lol :run:
Yeah, i used to starve on 450 then raised to 500 (stayed there for like 8 weeks untill i realized i needed like 550-600g to grow :( )

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I should be happy to be an endo then. I added an inch to one bicep (.75 to the other) over 2 months with average cals at only around 3k, probably added 6-7lbs of lbm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried a fat centric approach instead? just wondering. olive oil, coconut oil, etc. Just a thought for something different :)
What % of my total cals would a fat centric approach have?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever you need to make target cals for the day :) so take what you want in carbs, add HEALTHY fats to make the difference. Bacon grease doesn't count. Its really easy to add 1000 cals in coconut oil tho. at 9 cal a gram, taking 1oz is an extra near 400 calories, so doing that with 3 meals in the day adds 1200 for the day...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever you need to make target cals for the day :) so take what you want in carbs, add HEALTHY fats to make the difference. Bacon grease doesn't count. Its really easy to add 1000 cals in coconut oil tho. at 9 cal a gram, taking 1oz is an extra near 400 calories, so doing that with 3 meals in the day adds 1200 for the day...
Thats a good idea. Think im gonna try it. Like 400-450g carbs, 300-350g protein and 180g fat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try it with coconut oil first, its probably the best for you. I like using it to fry foods in. one of my favorits is to put around 1oz (3 tbsp) of coconut oil in a pan, get some jerk seasonings on some shrimp and fry em in it, then after taking the shrimp out tossing some fresh spinach in the pan to wilt it and soak the rest of the oil up, then a splash of lime juice on it. works like a charm :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try it with coconut oil first, its probably the best for you. I like using it to fry foods in. one of my favorits is to put around 1oz (3 tbsp) of coconut oil in a pan, get some jerk seasonings on some shrimp and fry em in it, then after taking the shrimp out tossing some fresh spinach in the pan to wilt it and soak the rest of the oil up, then a splash of lime juice on it. works like a charm :D
You can take coconut oil with XF right?

Also i dont prepare much food (or i pre prepair it) so i would just be downing it tbsps at a time :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm still not sure if I can take it with xfactor, need to check.

coconut oil goes solid at fridge temp, so you could pour it into an ice cube tray, let it harden, then pop it out and store in a ziploc premeasured ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

coconut oil goes solid at fridge temp, so you could pour it into an ice cube tray, let it harden, then pop it out and store in a ziploc premeasured ;)
Congrats on the AN rep position :D

Now maybe you can hook me up with that missing bottle of IGF-2 ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

haha, easy I guess your the newest app nut rookie. :run:

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Is it really worth it taking in 350 grams of protein unless you're on a steroid cycle.

I used to take in 350 grams of protein...but all it did was make me become a stink bomb and just make everyone hate me because I had terrible farts.

I'm taking in 250 grams of protein and just add carbs and fats for the rest of the calories..and seems like its doing the same in lean mass gains.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Is it really worth it taking in 350 grams of protein unless you're on a steroid cycle.

I used to take in 350 grams of protein...but all it did was make me become a stink bomb and just make everyone hate me because I had terrible farts.

I'm taking in 250 grams of protein and just add carbs and fats for the rest of the calories..and seems like its doing the same in lean mass gains.
I also thought it was harmful to intake high ammounts of protien. The 350-400g per day range is really pushing it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you read lyle mcdonalds works on CKDs, he recommends no more than .9g per lb of body weight during a CKD, even if the purpose is to gain mass. so for a 200lb guy, thats 180g. interestingly enough, a pound of muscle only has 150g of protein in it, the remainder is water and other stuff.... so I can't see how you'd really need 2800g of protein over a week (400g/day) to gain 2lbs of muscle (300g in it) and 1 of fat.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah, when im not on XF/ActX i would be taking in 240-260g of protein

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm probably only taking in around 200 or so right now on xfactor

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm probably only taking in around 200 or so right now on xfactor
Ive found that around 300 works the best for me. My last bulk on XF was great and was taking in around 400g protein (back when i didnt know how much protein to take, thought more was better, lol)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking in half of it thru whole eggs too :) i figure i'm taking in 2g of AA a day cause large eggs have around 60-70mg, and i'm eating 16 a day