IGF-2, Drive, and...

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
I know the whole craze has been the whole 40/40/20 split...but I really think this topic hasn't been given enough attention. Even with x-factor and a mass-fx/drive/activate, would 350 grams of protein be warranted for a 200 lb individual?

Sorry...not trying to call you out warbird...I'm trying to figure out information for myself. Sometimes I think that much protein is just a waste.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that would be awsome if you could send another bottle of IGF-2 my way :D I didint know it only lasted for 27 days! :eek: Damn, its a huge bottle! PS, ill send you a PAL prodcut if u send me IGF-2, PM me :D
and he will too ;):bruce1:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the whole craze has been the whole 40/40/20 split...but I really think this topic hasn't been given enough attention. Even with x-factor and a mass-fx/drive/activate, would 350 grams of protein be warranted for a 200 lb individual?

Sorry...not trying to call you out warbird...I'm trying to figure out information for myself. Sometimes I think that much protein is just a waste.
Dude, i know what your talking about. I try to spread the word about 1g/lb protein too. PPl are brainwashed into thinking the more protein you get, the more muscle you will put on.

Can I use 350? Probably not. Can i use 300? I think so with XF. I just use the extra whatever i go over 300 (i never go over 350) as a filler cause i already get 600g carbs and around 100g fat a day.

I dislike the 40/40/20 or any splits for that matter as well. I think you should get your protein then fill everything else in depending on how many cals u want

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure lanbane will hook you up, if he doesn't, let me know ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure lanbane will hook you up, if he doesn't, let me know ;)
Im eagerly (sp?) awaiting his reply :D

I think im gonna start cutting for 3 weeks tomoro then right after that start my IGF-2/Drive stack

you guys want me to log it here?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say so. should be a quite good feeling stack. I did Drive + IGF-2 with neovar + osteobolin (some was bought, some was contest winnings). but only 30 days

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say so. should be a quite good feeling stack. I did Drive + IGF-2 with neovar + osteobolin (some was bought, some was contest winnings). but only 30 days
Im gonna be using yellow gold and super cissus so it should be pretty similar to your stack. I HOPE super cissus clears up my jacked shoulder :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna be using yellow gold and super cissus so it should be pretty similar to your stack. I HOPE super cissus clears up my jacked shoulder :(
my left elbow has been sucking for a couple weeks now. Wasn't paying attention doing lateral raises, had bad form, left elbow hurts a bunch of the time. limits me on reverse bb curls, a few other exercises. can't take much to help it, as i shouldn't be taking over 2g or so of cissus a day with x-factor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my left elbow has been sucking for a couple weeks now. Wasn't paying attention doing lateral raises, had bad form, left elbow hurts a bunch of the time. limits me on reverse bb curls, a few other exercises. can't take much to help it, as i shouldn't be taking over 2g or so of cissus a day with x-factor.
Yeah, i would be taking cissus but im on XF too :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, i keep changing my mind but im gonna actaully do a 320p/400c/180f for the last 12 days of my XF/ActX cycle, then cut for 3-4 weeks. Then i will start puttin on "slabs" :D of muscle with the Drive/IGF-2 stack!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to have the x-factor kick in about now I think, day 13. with all the arachidonic acid from the eggs too, it should be.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to have the x-factor kick in about now I think, day 13. with all the arachidonic acid from the eggs too, it should be.
Damn, 2g a day would be awsome. Gonna have to try that on my next XF go around. (cant afford 16 eggs a day tho :eek: )

Im on day 62 of my XF stack :D

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Ehh... thats only 2 bucks a day dude....the hard part would be storing that many ****ing eggs!

I'm going get on my dining hall's meal plan for my hard core bulk. Unlimited chicken breasts, egg whites and whatever else the hell I want!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ehh... thats only 2 bucks a day dude....the hard part would be storing that many ****ing eggs!
you are totally right. its hard to meet my calorie goals eating that many a day, eggs are so filling, and not very dense.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats how I gained a pretty solid 25lbs my freshman year, 1st semester actaully.
Damn, i didint gain **** my first quarter, actually lost a couple lbs, lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man first semester of college I lost weight, fat that is, I wanted to look my best for all the college girls!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Damn, 2g a day would be awsome. Gonna have to try that on my next XF go around. (cant afford 16 eggs a day tho :eek: )

lol for the price of all those eggs might as well buy another bulk x-factor from nutra:lol:

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread going up in the AN section soon...............
Wow, it's lanny. What interesting stuff could he be posting in the AN section? Another thread that won't ever end?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow, it's lanny. What interesting stuff could he be posting in the AN section? Another thread that won't ever end?
That post was from a long time ago Mr.

Your sarcasm is appreciated however ;)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^5
i second that i cant stand the dry taste of them even if i jazz em up they still taste horrible never liked them

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

hey warbird, my current stack is igf-2,rpm,drive and x-factor im taking in about 1.5-1.7g of AA daily and let me tell you, i started 6 days ago and the recompmy body has made has been incredible i put 70 lbs on my bench in 6 days (i used to be 215 so im assuming its muscle memory) but reguardless the stacks ill
good luck on your ventures brodey :thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey warbird, my current stack is igf-2,rpm,drive and x-factor im taking in about 1.5-1.7g of AA daily and let me tell you, i started 6 days ago and the recompmy body has made has been incredible i put 70 lbs on my bench in 6 days (i used to be 215 so im assuming its muscle memory) but reguardless the stacks ill
good luck on your ventures brodey :thumbsup:
Yeah i saw your log, thanks

I know XF is GREAT for a recomp, just ddint know about drive and igf-2