Neovar Stacks - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar Stacks

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Neovar Stacks

I am looking for feedback from anyone who has intentionally run Neovar alongside another creatine product.
    Which product did you run it with, and do you have any thing noteworthy to offer up?

Looking for confirmation on a few things I have noted

Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. Advanced Member

I've always wondered if anyone tried AP or P-Slin w/some Neovar...and a load of oats. Add in some Di-Creatine or Kre-Alk, might be painfull.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane;
    I am looking for feedback from anyone who has intentionally run Neovar alongside another creatine product.
    Which product did you run it with, and do you have any thing noteworthy to offer up?

Looking for confirmation on a few things I have noted

Would another creatine product alongside NeoVar not be redundant? Just wondering. I am currently on NeoVar and have never thought of adding another creatine product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Senior Member

I had considered running it next to CM, due to CEE being so speedie.
  5. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Nobody? Either you're not stacking Neovar w/ anything, or you people are missing out on one of the best creatine products on the market: no doubt.
  6. Elite Member

starting a drive/rpm/neovar stack in about a week
  7. Advanced Member

I didn't stack on any creatine products...but I'll tell you this much, I must have had a sick pump going on. When the neovar bottle ran out, I was down .5" within a weeks time on my right arm.

wth, I feel so....deflated
  8. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I didn't stack on any creatine products...but I'll tell you this much, I must have had a sick pump going on. When the neovar bottle ran out, I was down .5" within a weeks time on my right arm.

wth, I feel so....deflated
    deflated.... lol
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can you guess whether i've tried anything before you read the rest of my reply ?

I've taken neovar with CM, as well as di-creatine malate. Also done as whatastud has mentioned and stacked with both (separately) yellow gold + pslin.

Of all the combos, I liked 1g yellow gold with 30g quinoa and a banana pre-workout with neovar post workout with dicreatine malate and 25g carbs from gatorade plus some WPI best.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. New Member

Curious Minds....

So Lanbane,

What have you noted that you'd like to share with us?

Thanks...
  11. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    So Lanbane,

What have you noted that you'd like to share with us?

Thanks...
    Hang in there.... I wanna see if anyone offers up similar info before I "plant the thought" and then skew feedback.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I didn't really notice anything all that exciting from my trials other than the pump level lasting a fair bit longer (most of the day). then again i'm fairly high bodyfat still (over 20) so vascularity wouldnt show much
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

easy.... have you had a birthday you didn't tell us about?
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ah today actually
    This space for rent

15. New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Easy
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i like all the different ideas
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know i'm going to run NeoVar with CM or CDM next summer on my TKD lean bulk. I LOVE NEOVAR now. Just look at my avy,

A few times during my log I did some Vaso-Xplode (PrimalN2O) with my Neovar pre-workout because I couldn't find my RPM. I noticed a little better pumps and they lasted a little longer, but too tough to tell what say a month of that would do.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

now i'm all curious as to what lanbane found. tomorrow is a workout day for me too, what bizarre scientific experiments can I do with neovar and what other creatines I have in the house? hmmm
    This space for rent

19. New Member

im currently running neovar + YG + WTF Pumped (until samples run out) then going to Scivation's Vasocharge

Also using Scivation's Xtend and bulk 1-carboxy

i have only been running this for 2 days so far but its pretty intense.

my stats are 6'5" 220-222lbs ~7-8% BF. Im aiming to lower BF and gain some lean mass.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago.

After the initial gastro problems (day one), I've had sick 'all day' pumps and some increased vascularity.
    I've noticed veins across my chest that were not there before and my hands/forearms now have bulging veins. I've gotten lots of comments on 'looking bigger' without any change in bodyweight.

Neovar/carb timing wasn't always perfect, but the second I had carbs, I swelled up. For example, I worked out, got decent pumps, ate more caps, ate a large breakfast(steak and eggs) and went about my day, a few hours later I headed to the Great American Beer Fest. After about the 8th 1oz sample, I thought my skin was going to rip. My arms were rock hard. It was almost painful.

I've always considered myself a creatine non-responder, I've tried just about all makes and models of it too. Never really got anything from straight monohydrate, even at high doses and with optimal intake (fully dissolved in grape juice). My pre/peri workout drinks contain CEE and Di Creatine Malate, but since introducing Neovar, the pumps have been sick. I'm not sure of any strength type increases (although I have been increasing steadily) as I had just changed up my routine to a higher volume workout.

Strictly from the mirror perspective, I've leaned out at an accelerated pace as this stuff was really the only 'change'.

I am sold on this stuff.

X
  21. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago.

After the initial gastro problems (day one), I've had sick 'all day' pumps and some increased vascularity.
    I've noticed veins across my chest that were not there before and my hands/forearms now have bulging veins. I've gotten lots of comments on 'looking bigger' without any change in bodyweight.

Neovar/carb timing wasn't always perfect, but the second I had carbs, I swelled up. For example, I worked out, got decent pumps, ate more caps, ate a large breakfast(steak and eggs) and went about my day, a few hours later I headed to the Great American Beer Fest. After about the 8th 1oz sample, I thought my skin was going to rip. My arms were rock hard. It was almost painful.

I've always considered myself a creatine non-responder, I've tried just about all makes and models of it too. Never really got anything from straight monohydrate, even at high doses and with optimal intake (fully dissolved in grape juice). My pre/peri workout drinks contain CEE and Di Creatine Malate, but since introducing Neovar, the pumps have been sick. I'm not sure of any strength type increases (although I have been increasing steadily) as I had just changed up my routine to a higher volume workout.

Strictly from the mirror perspective, I've leaned out at an accelerated pace as this stuff was really the only 'change'.

I am sold on this stuff.

X
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

So tell us more!
    This space for rent

23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus;
    I started my second bottle of Neovar, running it at 6 caps 2x/day a week or so ago...

X
    You must have a big frame for 12 capsules per day.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You must have a big frame for 12 capsules per day.
    Yep. 6'4" - 280# ~18%bf

X
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I took 6 a day for a bit too
    This space for rent

26. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

That's a BIG mamma jamma
  27. Diamond Member

That's a BIG mamma jamma
    Spot on!
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so today just to experiment i took around 1.5g of yellow gold pre-workout with a 2/3 serving of healthy cheat foods pancakes and a glass of grapefruit juice with 4 neovar, then preworkout used 1 serving of cytosport fast twitch

then post workout another serving of it with 5 neovar plus a bunch of whole wheat cracker type things.

just good pumps, no magic Share the secret lanbane!
    This space for rent

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Share the secret lanbane!
    I also demand this
  30. Elite Member

yeah i need to knowwwwwwwww, im starting neovar next week...i must know the secrete!!!!
  31. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I'm kinda getting a kick out of the fact that you all think there's something top secret.............
  32. Diamond Member

I'm kinda getting a kick out of the fact that you all think there's something top secret.............
    Looks like your intended result appears to be kicking in
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    well, if its not top secret, then just share with us what you've seen
    This space for rent

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    im currently running neovar + YG + WTF Pumped (until samples run out) then going to Scivation's Vasocharge

Also using Scivation's Xtend and bulk 1-carboxy

i have only been running this for 2 days so far but its pretty intense.

my stats are 6'5" 220-222lbs ~7-8% BF. Im aiming to lower BF and gain some lean mass.
    Hey Bigasian. I have ran YG before, but havent in about a month. I am capping mine this weekend. How are you specifically taking yours? (i.e. 15 min before carb meals i assume)

thanks
  35. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looks like your intended result appears to be kicking in
    lol... my intended result was to see if anyone offered up what I am noticing myself, without me having to say it first and have everyone say "Now that i think of it..."

It's nothing earthshattering, but me likey.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    lol... my intended result was to see if anyone offered up what I am noticing myself, without me having to say it first and have everyone say "Now that i think of it..."

Oh, cmon, shoot me a bottle, and ill log it for ya....hehe.
  37. Diamond Member

I am almost through my second bottle of NeoVar. It was originally part of an RPM/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C stack. Currently, it is part of an RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Budget Ergogenics stack. I have been very satisfied with my stack. Although, it would be hard to judge the precise contribution of NeoVar to the results I have seen, it is safe to say that I was attracted by the blend of compounds in it. The science was convincing and the results are pleasing. I especially enjoy having to take my creatine supplement with food, thanks to banaba's nutrient partitioning properties. Not to talk of rhodiola and phosphocreatine. I feel a noticeable muscle fullness after taking NeoVar, even after several weeks on it. I would not pretend this fullness lasts an entire day, but it is noticeable. Altogether, my weight has remained stable, while lean mass has improved. The overall credit would go to my overall stack, not just NeoVar.

By the way, I like the smell of the Neovar capsules. Somewhat pleasant!

So, Lanbane, now you can say "Now that I think of it ...!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

what other creatine products to combine with are you suggesting?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

on this subject - i've just started neovar again this week and have noticed that i my stomach gets a little upset after i take it. normal? also - should it be taken with/without food. is a protein shake ok with it?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    on this subject - i've just started neovar again this week and have noticed that i my stomach gets a little upset after i take it. normal? also - should it be taken with/without food. is a protein shake ok with it?
    I thought I was going to die the first day I took it. It had my guts in a knot. Huge gas buildup, lots of churning. I barely woke up in the middle of the night in time to make it to the bathroom to paint the porcelain. That was by far the worst and subsided quickly thereafter. I would bump the doses down for a few days to let your stomach get used to it then ramp it up to 'normal' dosing.

X

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 09:26 AM