PAL's NEW Thermogenic.... PAL Releases LEVIATHAN RELOADED!!! WRITE UP Inside!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Palo Alto Labs Introduces:
Leviathan Reloaded
[/size]

[size=+1]
Leviathan Reloaded Write up:

Over the last 5 months, the R&D team at Palo Alto Labs has spent countless hours developing a thermogenic product that was capable of providing better results than our original weight loss product, Leviathan. What we quickly realized was that it would be far more effective to improve Leviathan rather than replace it. By taking the basic premise of Leviathan, incinerate fat without sacrificing lean muscle mass, we began our work in creating Leviathan Reloaded!!

What began as a simple task of improving Leviathan became an obsession for owner of the company and the whole R&D team. Simply put, we refused to release a product that would not drastically improve upon the orginal Leviathan. It was our goal to not just produce any weight loss product...we wanted to create a Legendary weight loss product that provided intense long lasting fat burning properties that stayed active 8 to 10 hours after each dose, clean sustained energy and greatly improved focus and mood, STILL without the jittery feeling from massive spikes of caffeine. After 5 months and countless beta batches, we believe we have succeeded. Leviathan Reloaded is here and ready to become the industry standard for fat loss products. And get this... Leviathan Reloaded has been designed for great results for both Men and Women. Now please take caution!! Reloaded is not your little Sis’s fat burner, this product is strong, ridiculously strong, follow the dosage instructions carefully. [/size]

Ingredient Profile:

Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
Caffeine
Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
Acacia Rigidula
Hordenine
PEA (Phenylethylamine)
Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs

Leviathan Reloaded Ingredient Write up:
3,3'-Diindolylmethane:

Diindolylmethane may help support the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Research shows diindolylmethane helps increase the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Diindolylmethane helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by actively promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These "good" metabolites then work to free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result of this is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and increased free testosterone circulating in the body. The ‘good' estrogen metabolites, along with increased free testosterone promoted by DIM, increase fat mobilization and fat-burning metabolism

Tribulus Terrestris 80% Saponins 20% Protodioscin:
The Tribulus Terrestris used in Leviathan is standardized to 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin...the highest grade extract available, and it has been shown to raise testosterone levels safely and naturally, and is rumored to be the secret behind the success of many top Bulgarian weightlifters. By raising testosterone levels safely and naturally, and then keeping them elevated for long periods, Tribulus Terrestris will increase lean muscle, strength and sexual performance. Instead of being a hormonal testosterone precursor, Tribulus Terrestris leads to a rise in the production of luteinizing hormone. When luteinizing hormone levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases.

Yohimbine HCl:
Yohimbine HCl increases the amount of non-esterfied fatty acids (NEFAs), a product of lipolysis (the breaking down of fat), in the bloodstream in both lean and obese individuals. Yohimbine has also been shown to possess appetite suppressant potential and decreases energy intake which allows you to exercise longer. Yohimbine stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

11-Hydroxy Yohimbine
Brand new to the industry and at least 5 times more expensive then regular Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine still produces all the same great fat burning effects of Yohimbine but instead of only staying active in your system for 1 to 2 hours like Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine actually stays active in your system for 6 to 8 hours. This increased duration of activity allows for significantly more fat oxidation to occur.

Caffeine Anhydrous:

Caffeine is a general central nervous system stimulant that increases mental stimulation and incites the release of epinephrine (adrenaline). Through a process called Lipolysis, Caffeine stimulates mobilization of fatty acids which may have effects on fat oxidation for weight loss or endurance performance. Caffeine also encourages the release of calcium into muscle cells, where it can stimulate more powerful muscle contractions that helps in increased athletic performance.

Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin:
Forskolin, the active component of Coleus Forskohili, works by activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase. When adenylate cyclase is activated in the body it then converts to cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Dramatically increasing levels of cAMP has many effects for fat loss purposes. The main purpose revolves around the activation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase, which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), which ultimately breaks down fat and releases it as free fatty acids in the bloodstream through lipolysis. In addition, there is an added bonus; forskolin also acts as a thyroid stimulant, most likely through a cAMP-mediated process. As most of us know, the thyroid is responsible for metabolic rate via the hormones it releases in to the blood stream. Therefore, increasing production of the thyroid through Forskolin supplementation results in an increase in metabolism.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Acacia Rigidula:
A very new ingredient to the industry Acacia Rigidula has show promising benefits in helping to stimulate metabolic rate and suppressing appetite. Leviathan Reloaded is one of the very first products to bring this powerful new ingredient to market.

Hordenine
Hordenine has been included in Reloaded for multiple reasons. The first and most important reason for Hordenine’s inclusion was its ability to stimulate production of Norephinephrine. As we know from the write up on Yohimbine HCl and 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine the binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. When Lipolysis occurs, the released lipids are burned for energy and a reduction in body fat percentage begins to take place. Two other functions of Hordenine are its ability to slow digestion, which leads to appetite suppression, and its ability to increase athletic performance due to classification of being a bronchodilator. Bronchodilator’s expand the airways and improve the breathing capacity of humans.

PEA (Phenylethylamine)

PEA is a neuromodulator naturally derived from the cocoa bean involved in elevating mood, focus, mental alertness, concentration, energy and well being. PEA enhances the transmission of dopamine and norepinephrine and is your body’s most powerful natural stimulant. PEA provides the body with energy and focus without your body building up a tolerance or makin you crash.

Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa (Mucuna Pruriens)
The Velvet Bean in Leviathan Reloaded stimulates increased dopamine levels through the dopamine precurser l-dopa. L-Dopa-induced GHRH release leads to the pituitary gland increasing the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). An increase in HGH levels can increase the body's ability to build lean muscle and break down fat. Velvet bean also increases testosterone levels, through prolactin (testosterone regulating hormone) inhibition. Too much prolactin in your body can lead to testosterone suppression. Velvet bean has also been shown to help you maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels while showing promising diuretic effects.

Phyllanthus Niruri 10%

New to the fitness community, Phyllanthus Niruri has been a well know tonic in natural health communities for some time. Phyllanthus Niruri is rich in numerous types of lignans which are the key to the potent effectiveness of this ingredient. Just asmall sampling of the Lignen’s present in Phyllanthus Niruri are Linum flavum, L. leonii, and urinatetralin. Phyllanthus Niruri was included in Leviathan Reloaded for its hypotensive effects. Numerous studies have been done on Phyllanthus Niruri that shows its ability to help lower blood pressure. This is essential to Leviathan Reloaded’s effectiveness because it helps counter act Yohimbine’s tendency to raise blood pressure. Phllanthus Nirruri has also shown significant diuretic properties as well as an ability to help regulate blood sugar levels.

Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Ficus Bengalensis was included in Leviathan Reloaded based on it clinical effectiveness in balancing blood sugar and Insulin levels. While brand new to the bodybuilding community (Leviathan Reloaded is the first product in the industry to include this ingredient), Ficus Bengalensis has been extensively studied in conjuncture with diabetes. Ficus Bengalensis has been show to help regulate insulin and blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Now what does this mean to the individual looking to lose weight? Basically by restoring insulin sensitivity and regulating Blood sugar levels you are able to lose weight in a healthy manner. Ficus Bengalensis has been shown to have a positive effect on controlling Reactive Hypoglycemia, a recurrent episode of excessive insulin release triggered 2 to 4 hours after a high carbohydrate meal, which contributes heavily to weight gain and obesity.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!! Big fan of Leviathan will def give this a try.

How much caffeine is in it?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Big fan of Leviathan will def give this a try.

How much caffeine is in it?
good question... NO MORE than the original formula of leviathan...about 75mg's per capsule

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ALSO ..since i know this question is next....

It SHOULD be ready to ship either today or monday... NP should have it available sometime next week since they are always FIRST in the industry to have new releases up!!!
Price should be the same as the original formula... we have greatly cut our margins on this product so that you all can get this product for a great deal!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
looks great dave! Best of luck with this. Any word on the cost? Im kinda in the blue right now and already have like 3 bottles of Leviathan at home that I didnt crack open yet. :p

edit- sorry didnt see your last post.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome Im psyched to "test" it out. hint hint:D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome Im psyched to "test" it out. hint hint:D
we will definitely have opportunities for this soon... and ill see what i can do about samples... this stuff is hella potent

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
free bottles for the transformation contest loosers? :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Looks yummy! :food: Can't wait to try this out w/ Aspire. My poor GF...:whip:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we will definitely have opportunities for this soon... and ill see what i can do about samples... this stuff is hella potent
Cant wait to try it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is the real deal boys.....still waiting for more myself!..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palo labs is responsible for many many torn vaginas.:gore:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess i'll hold off on the order I was going to put in till this arrives. I wanted to take advantage of the anniversary sale plus shakers plus crazy sample loading

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm.... lots intresting stuff, plus staples. Love the PEA. I may try this one out when I've got a cut phase, which unfortuantely won't be for a while.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL srry i just laugh wen ppl say hella bc i love to randomly attach adjectives in front of anything i say....like hella or stupid...kinda like if any one saw that doc on the chiefs where the dude said tank snores stupid loud LOL...srry i took my WF and the gym wasnt open so im slightly hyper at the moment.......

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to pick some of this up for my cut in January.

H-drol/E-Form/Leviathan Reloaded/BCAA/HMB/Low carbs/Lots-o-cardio

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahhh..ok Dave throw mine in the mail today!!...in a big baggy

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[myspace]1706753669[/myspace]
LOLOLOL i thought that was so funny....u should listen to the song Hella by Ya boy it makes me laugh too...thanks man

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz_mtrWBaQc

danggggggi suck i couldnt get it to embed heres the link tho if someone will embed it

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this looks lik a good addition for my january cut, too! :thumbsup:

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I second Easy EJL... about the transformation losers....

We just needed to RELOAD

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
mace i see you lurking....you know you want some Levi reloaded!..haha..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hhahaha ill send you just the bulk formula in a garbage bag
haha...deal...man i hate capping though....forget that...sure customs would love that too....hey lose the girlfriend if/when i come to florida....b*tch..haha

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
haha...deal...man i hate capping though....forget that...sure customs would love that too....hey lose the girlfriend if/when i come to florida....b*tch..haha
done deal. get the ticket. the women down here put the rest of the world to shame.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Was... rumor has it you shacked up with BlackJack... I dont want aids, so it's game over man.
dave??...thats where you've been...

On a serious note....guys if you liked Leviathan , reloaded will blow you away!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
jeez. It's a party in here 15 members lurking leviathan reloaded. :rofl:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
haha...they need a some canadian flavour brutha...im game...ill know alot more by end of November/december
dude...its florida... half the people down here drive with Quebec license plates on their cars during snowbird season

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm wow.. 15 guys staring at this thread right now and I'm the only straight one.... damn Dave draws the "LADIES~!"