PAL's NEW Thermogenic.... PAL Releases LEVIATHAN RELOADED!!! WRITE UP Inside!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Do I smell a Leviathan Reloaded/DCP combo cooking up some where?!( HINT HINT, WINK WINK!) LOL!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but is there an ETA at the palnet? I think I might wait to place my order for this.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but is there an ETA at the palnet? I think I might wait to place my order for this.
it should ship out next week I believe. Expect it before the nutraplanet sale ends though. Im pretty sure it will be in before that ends.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
After finishing my first bottle of Leviathan Reloaded I can say it is actually BETTER than Lev1...and that is saying a lot because the orig Leviathan was awesome.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
suxs i just bought the original!!! ohwell.. what can u do!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the original is still an amzing fat burner and very effective...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this!!!!??? Looks like a nice formulation there PAL! :thumbsup:

Smiler51

Awards
Congratulations PAL! That looks like a very well thought through fat burner. I just received my first bottle of the old Levithan but will have to give this one a try. It does look like it will attack fat effectively form different angles without reducing test what most other fat burners do.

Will you be posting some before and after labs?

Smiler51

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Smiler51
Why would they?? Stop analyzing sh*t so hard bro, if you don't trust it don't buy it, or if you want labs, run it and pay for them yourself! LOL you know how much they cost?? why waste money for a handfull of individuals who sit and scrutinize? The forums comprise maybe 10-15% MAX of the consumers, so there's not REAL need.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations PAL! That looks like a very well thought through fat burner. I just received my first bottle of the old Levithan but will have to give this one a try. It does look like it will attack fat effectively form different angles without reducing test what most other fat burners do.

Smiler51
thanks for the kind words and support. No we will not be doing any labs...if that ever changes, which i cant see happening, i will let you know.
thanks for your interest in Palo...
j

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats up to them E....they should have it this week though!
You should put in your sig that Levi reloaded will be out next week. Not gettin annoyed, easy. Just trying to make johns life easier.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! i'm pondering adding it to my X-factor / Superdrol NG cycle :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm true, but i could (given that I have only 90 caps of SDNG) use leviathan reloaded alternately with it, and or as additional fill as the x-factor runs 50 days

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm true, but i could (given that I have only 90 caps of SDNG) use leviathan reloaded alternately with it, and or as additional fill as the x-factor runs 50 days
True.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus superdrol ng only has 3mg / cap, so I think working out a dosage plan would be easy

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
This looks like some good stuff, but I guess I won't get to try it just like the original, being that it has Yohimine, and that's not allowed into Canada.

Sux, I was looking forward to this.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
This looks like some good stuff, but I guess I won't get to try it just like the original, being that it has Yohimine, and that's not allowed into Canada.

Sux, I was looking forward to this.
yup us canadians get shafted bruv...Leviathan is in canada though....few retailers carry it....
Also if anyone can get it to us canadians, NP can.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I was just bout to pick up the Lev/DCP combo too. Will there be a combo of LevR/DCP combo down the road??? Say like December 20th....
I asked the same thing DW:twisted: ! Tell you what though, if there is a combo like this, you best believe I'm jumping all over it!! Shoot, I'm gonna try the new Lev R any how! Just as soon as NP puts it up.........my shopping cart is full of goodiesw waitng to get ordered, but I'm waiting for this puppy to get here so I can put the whole order through:twisted:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havent looked through all the pages, whats the price gonna be looking like??

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
yup us canadians get shafted bruv...Leviathan is in canada though....few retailers carry it....
Also if anyone can get it to us canadians, NP can.
Have you successfully got it from Nutra b4? I have no prob ordering it there, but I don't want it to be in vein and get seized at the boarder.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I havent gotton Leviathan from NP no....being a rep i dont pay for it..lol....but ive gotton other not so canada friendly things from NP....Sam and Darren get my stuff through always...

I know of 2 canadian retailers online that sell it....you can search it online, but being respectful to my NP crew i wont post it...

You can always email CS for nutra to see if they have gotton it through.

Have you successfully got it from Nutra b4? I have no prob ordering it there, but I don't want it to be in vein and get seized at the boarder.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked the same thing DW:twisted: ! Tell you what though, if there is a combo like this, you best believe I'm jumping all over it!! Shoot, I'm gonna try the new Lev R any how! Just as soon as NP puts it up.........my shopping cart is full of goodiesw waitng to get ordered, but I'm waiting for this puppy to get here so I can put the whole order through:twisted:
Damn I dont know if you have musch more bodyfat to lose a hole, thanks for rubbing it in.......more :lol: :cheers:

Man swole I like your style. You doing exactly what I have planned out for my cut, and if you throw in DCP/Lev R.....look out. I got some DCP/Org Lev. chillin in my stash. Keep it up bro haha

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Damn I dont know if you have musch more bodyfat to lose a hole, thanks for rubbing it in.......more :lol: :cheers:

Man swole I like your style. You doing exactly what I have planned out for my cut, and if you throw in DCP/Lev R.....look out. I got some DCP/Org Lev. chillin in my stash. Keep it up bro haha
What's it doin' in your stash!?! Should put it to use! :cheers:

biggy

biggy

Awards
Ive gotten levithan across the border before and i live in vancouver. Np is pretty good at getting stuff across.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I e-mailed NP CS and all they said was to check with my country's laws, to see what's allowed, so not too helpful.

But, if others have gotten it across, then I figure I can give it a try.

I found the Canadian sites carrying it, but I'd rather get it from NP.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What's it doin' in your stash!?! Should put it to use! :cheers:
Oh he definitely will!! I'll keep reminding him, but I'm sure he won't need to be reminded!:thumbsup: It's an awesome combo, and honestly I didn't really realise how good it was, until I have more than cheated these past two weeks, and I did not get fatter:head:! Sooooo, if the new version is better.....WELL HURRY UP AND GET UP FOR SALE NP, SO I CAN STUFF MY FACE WITH IT!! LOL!!

Antonek

Awards
any idea when Leviathan Reloaded will be able to order from NP ??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
any idea when Leviathan Reloaded will be able to order from NP ??
We have shipped it to NP already....balls in there court....knowing them, it will be up very soon...NP is tha sh*t..haha..

dalto

dalto

Awards
Sweet... Sounds good.

I'd like to try it purely for the Ficus Bengalensis as my Dr. has recently diagnosed me with reactive hypoglycemia and has given me this crappy no carb diet to follow. Curious to see how I would respond to carbs with this ingrediant.