no2 black

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

no2 black

has anyone ever tried no2 black by mri. how do u like it? they wont send me it because i live in canada. its not even a steriod. im mad. damm customs.

2. Professional Member
    Answers

here's the scoop. lots of people have been talking about no2 black and it's not because its a good product. From what ive heard its like 100 dollars or so. Just because it has a fancy box and is really expensive does NOT make it a godly preworkout supplement. back when i looked at the ingredience list no2 black seemed like nothing more than AAKG with some other stuff in it. Not worth 100+ dollars my friend and those super amazing pumps or w/e they claim is bull. get bulk AAKG from nutraplanet. 100g = 7 bucks. thats a deal. dont be tricked by fake marketing and a fancy box. expensive doesnt always mean great. it means their good at their jobs which is to trick the uninformed consumer. I would recommend either White Flood + citrulline malate (200g) which will cost you about 50 bucks and last for 3+ months. Those are some intense pumps for half the price. or bulk citruliine malate + beta alinine + AAKG up to you. save your money. dont buy junk.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thanks

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

im mixing them both thats alot. im 195 pounds. how many scoops of each product would i take. also when. before and after workouts?

5. Professional Member
    Answers

well ive never tried, AAKG but thats the main ingredience in no2 black from what I see. I have tried citrulline malate and beta allinine. I usually do 3-4 grams of citrulline malate pre workout. my dosage of beta alinine intake is 1.7G per day according to the dosage of White Flood. My BA consumption comes from White Flood which claims 1.7g of BA per 2 scoops. Im roughly your body weight so I would say that would work for you. Not sure bout AAKG but 3 grams of CM and maybe 2g of BA 20 minutes preworkout should do. I would suggest you tamper your dosages considering everyone reacts differently. I get some pretty intense workouts on 3g of CM and 2g or so of BA. experiment a little. not all bodys react the same way you know.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Lol, I just checked out their website. They claim 950% increase in NOS.

Dangggggggggggggggggggggggggg. .........

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the info

8. Advanced Member
    Answers

NO products don't work.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yes they do ive used them and i get results

10. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaunnner View Post
    yes they do ive used them and i get results
    Oh, results? Like a pump? That's not a result that means anything as far as muscle mass or strength gains. You get results from lifting, and progressive overload, not from a pump-pill.

Stop pursuing pain and start pursuing strength and then you'll be able to cut your supplement budget in half and get closer to your goals.

11. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Oh, results? Like a pump? That's not a result that means anything as far as muscle mass or strength gains. You get results from lifting, and progressive overload, not from a pump-pill.

Stop pursuing pain and start pursuing strength and then you'll be able to cut your supplement budget in half and get closer to your goals.
    good point. but some pre-workout supps help with strength endurance. (not no2 black). Ultimately it would lead to some kind of gain. Not direct gains from pre-workout supps but they do help.

12. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    good point. but some pre-workout supps help with strength endurance. (not no2 black). Ultimately it would lead to some kind of gain. Not direct gains from pre-workout supps but they do help.
    I believe in pre-workout stimulants like RPM in terms of "waking you up" to perform your best, but I don't believe that there are any studies that show that NO directly causes any kind of strength or muscle mass increases. The only thing it might do is cause a placebo effect, or make you feel the pump better, which could cause a training effect -- but not a direct one.

Basically, it's not worth the money for NO supplements.

13. Professional Member
    Answers

I believe in pre-workout stimulants like RPM in terms of "waking you up" to perform your best, but I don't believe that there are any studies that show that NO directly causes any kind of strength or muscle mass increases. The only thing it might do is cause a placebo effect, or make you feel the pump better, which could cause a training effect -- but not a direct one.

Basically, it's not worth the money for NO supplements.
    I agree! That's why I never buy my NO supps . I either win them or log them . For me, I found NO products useful not directly in causing strength or muscle mass gain but indirectly. before I used to train in the morning. Once summer was over, I had to train in the morning because classes for me start at 12:30 and I need to head out of my house at 11:30. Anyway, When you switch from a evening workout to a Morning workout it can be cruel. My energy was affected dramatically. Pre-workouts helped give that boost for the early morning. Im the worst morning person ever. I stay up till 1,2 am sometimes and wake up at 10 in the morning. So you see, I had to get up extra early to get to the gym. direct muscles growth, no indirectly yes. Without the pre-workouts supps i doubt I would have had the energy to lift and grow in a proper environment.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

some friends of mine waste there money on NO supplements, i agree its a waste, id much rather just spend 8$ or so and get some free form arginine.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah dudeeeee, screw NO supplements, I'd rather buy something 100% times more effective like Creatine Ethyl Ester....hahaha

16. New Member
    Answers

CEE is not that good .... I prefer Creatine Monohydrate for a bulk !

17. Advanced Member
    Answers

i think endorush is a great pre-workout supp. thats all i need

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Endorush is awesome.

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

actually i weighed 135 pounds 4 years ago. i gained 35 pounds of rock hard muscle by taking no2 and of coarse high amount of calories but no2 in cojunction with my meals and work out i gain good strength and weight and very veiny pumps.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i gained the 35 pounds in 2 years

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

i gained the 35 pounds in 2 years
    Ok, is this just an observation on the scale or did you actually use lots of equipment to account for all the variables that indicate how much you gained ? bodyfat,water,fasting, etc.....

Not trying to be a d-ck or anything, but it is a pet peeve when people say they 'gained # of pounds' when this gain is merely looking at the scale and making a rough mental note of what they weigh. Even with steroids, there are a bunch of people who just look at the scale and say I gained...blah.

What is more appropriate to say is:

'I believe I gained approx. 35 pounds in 2 years, however this number is subjective to many inconsistancies that I may not know about and was concluded in a non-scientific manner'

I also noticed you posted something about 'DBol for a first timer'.........so I am assuming you are natural. Naturally putting on 35lbs in 2 years is even more absurd.

Sorry there's just a lot of things that piss me off and ignorance is one of them.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you are pretty smart. it isnt a scientific number. im not ignorant but it pissis me off when someone says a supplement is ****ty when they havn t even tried it.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

you are pretty smart. it isnt a scientific number. im not ignorant but it pissis me off when someone says a supplement is ****ty when they havn t even tried it.
    I will correct myself:

I have not tried the supplement NO2 Black, but based on what I have seen on the ingredient list, this has lead me to the strong possibility that the product is not effective.

I believe that is more appropriate.

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

I also noticed you posted something about 'DBol for a first timer'.........so I am assuming you are natural. Naturally putting on 35lbs in 2 years is even more absurd.

Sorry there's just a lot of things that piss me off and ignorance is one of them.
    Well i think 35lbs in two years is quite attainable especially if your a beginner. I know i certainly put on more then that when i started to through in creatine mono and HMB into the mix when i was about 16-17. Either way i don't think NO2 products aren't that much chop. Other supps i'd rather spend my money on.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Well i think 35lbs in two years is quite attainable especially if your a beginner. I know i certainly put on more then that when i started to through in creatine mono and HMB into the mix when i was about 16-17. Either way i don't think NO2 products aren't that much chop. Other supps i'd rather spend my money on.

35 lbs can be gained in 2 years no doubt about that. I went from 158 to 187lbs in 2 years which is a 29 lbs gain. Of course this was fat included as well. The actual gain of just weight in general is attainable.

Shauuner said he gains 35lbs of solid lean muscle which I interpreted as ZIP, ZILCH, NADDA fat.

For example:

10% BF - 180lbs

2 yrs later

10% BF- 215lbs

No fat gain ? It dosen't happen. Sorry. If anyone would like to correct me and tell me that 35lbs of solid muscle with ZERO fat gain has happened to anyone I'd like to know.

If there was a fat gain on top of the 35lbs of solid muscle then that number '35lbs' is extremely subjective.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

fair call Reaper.............

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I just find it very,very,very,very hard to believe. If it were to occur it would have to happen with the presence of mega amount of steriods.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol ok i meant some fat and water...sorry i was in a bad mood and lean muscle slipped out lol

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

lol ok i meant some fat and water...sorry i was in a bad mood and lean muscle slipped out lol

Anyways for Pre-workout, the product I've found to be effective is ARLI's WTF Pump'd.

The lemonade taste kinda reminds me of puke+lemonade mixed together, and after you are done drinking it, there is basically sand left all around the shaker cup, but it has just enough stim and works very well as a pre-workout IMO.

SuperPump 250- Too much stim, made me sick to my stomach and go diarrhea like 15 times

N.O.-XPLODE- Made me dizzy from stim

TRAC-NO XTREME- The orange flavor tastes kinda nasty. It was OK at first, but isn't really doing much anymore

WTF Pump'd- Excellent pre-workout. Gross flavor+sand particles

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i will have to give it a try. but i dont know what to choose. there are so many like white flood etc.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I've noticed a lot of companies overkill the stim aspect of it.

Endorush by BSN's @ 1/4-1/2 bottle is good

WTF Pump'd by ALRI is also good 40 min to workout.

I've been trying different preworkout stuff and reporting back on how they work.

I'm not trying to stirr the pot or anything, but I'll never buy stuff from Controlled Labs again.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

really,, thanks for givin me heads up because i was just told to buy it because its cheap and works awsom.

33. New Member
    Answers

I also read an article about NO production. I just know the body has it in check, because too much NO = bad results. I will try to look it up.

34. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Cell, we aren't talking about pre-wo supps. We are talking about the NO hype.

35. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Yeah dudeeeee, screw NO supplements, I'd rather buy something 100% times more effective like Creatine Ethyl Ester....hahaha
    I hope you are kidding.

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I hope you are kidding.
    i think Reaper is just being Reaper. he can be rather opinionated but puts up a good argument nonetheless.

CEE and mono both worked for me either way.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I hope you are kidding.
    Yes I am. When you buy CEE, you basically support the terrorist.

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I only use monohydrate. Even using ALRI's WTF Pump'd it has CEE which I disregard and mix monohydrate with. Whenever I use pre-workout supps I always add my own monohydrate just because.

I suffer bad from monohydrate which leads me to only use it for periods of about 4 weeks at a time. I consistantly gain 3-4lbs in water weight and it makes me sick to my stomach sometimes as well.

39. New Member
    Answers

If you are naturally skinny, untrained, and not eating optimally, and started working out for the first time on a good program and ate like a horse you could gain 35 lbs of almost all muscle in 2 years.

Think about it, that's only 1.5lbs/month, just a little more than most natural trainers could typically gain without "assistance" and without putting on too much fat. If you're genetically inclined to be skinny you'll have to work and eat really hard to do it, but you COULD do it and not look any fatter in the mirror, which is what really counts.

40. New Member
    Answers

Shaunner different things work for different people, stick to what you like. The NO might not add muscle physically but the peripheral effects it gives you, like your pump, showing veins might get psyched to have a really good workout. If you do choose to use NO use it with bulk aminos and possibly a dextrose medium.

One thing you can't forget is to take an Anti-Oxidant with NO because it is a free radical. I noticed you mentioned white flood, I think controlled labs are pretty good with putting AOX with their Nitric Oxide. Make sure to avoid products that contain L-Norvaline like vyo-techs nitrobolic.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. no2 black powder
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM
  2. MethyMasterdrol + NO2 Black + CE2 Stack
    By jcf in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 05:06 PM
  3. For Sale: NO2 BLACK 300 caps (Miscellaneous Products)
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 12:33 AM
  4. NO2 Black / CE2 Questions
    By SeanG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:59 PM
  5. no2 black
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:05 PM