Formestane vs. ATD - AnabolicMinds.com

Formestane vs. ATD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Formestane vs. ATD

im a big fan of nutraplanets bulk powders...i have used androstenetrione, bulk nettle, and bulk powerfull and liked them all.

Which is better/more effective...Formestane or ATD? and how do they compare to androstenetrione? any other estrogen control supplement suggestions are welcome
    thanks

2. Advanced Member

Formestane seems to be the "hot" product these days on AM. I myself jumped on the bandwagon and started using some. The most significant difference so far seems to be the more positive effect it has on my libido compared to ATD. Other than that, its only been a week so its hard for me judge.
  3. Oldtimer

formestane is best used in transedermal form
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    formestane is best used in transedermal form
    yeah ive heard about the transdermal method and that e-form is very effective, however i plan on buying the formestane bulk powder from nutraplanet...how would i go about that and turn it into a trandermal?
  5. Professional Member

get some bulk powder from NP and put it in penetrate, comes out even cheaper than e-form
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    get some bulk powder from NP and put it in penetrate, comes out even cheaper than e-form
    thanks. yeah i looked it up and its 12.99 at np.
    how do you mix the formestane and apply it?
    also i have used androstenetrione and ive liked the results...how does formestane/penetrate combo compare to it?
    thanks again
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    thanks. yeah i looked it up and its 12.99 at np.
    how do you mix the formestane and apply it?
    also i have used androstenetrione and ive liked the results...how does formestane/penetrate combo compare to it?
    thanks again
    look at neo's formestane log. it will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about formestane. btw formestane is much better imo.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Never used ATD, but Form is the real deal baby....yeah!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll have to give form a try next time. ATD really does hammer down estrogen..there's no doubt in my mind as it has gotten rid of 2 seperate gyno flare ups...but you do pay a price in the libido department. Estrogen rebound doesn't seem to be an issue with ATD either in my experience.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formestane, FTW.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    look at neo's formestane log. it will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about formestane. btw formestane is much better imo.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ane-eform.html

Just in case they can't find it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. New Member

how does foremstane comapare to reversterol

also how do u mix powders in with penetrate?
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph View Post
    how does foremstane comapare to reversterol

also how do u mix powders in with penetrate?
    Resvertrol is a herbal compound shown to have serm like properties. Form is a synthetic hormone with strong AI potential, so it depends on what your looking for. Increased libido, hardness and density go with form. Haven't really heard that much purported with high dosed res as of yet, though libido seems to increase in some individuals.

As for the mixing just refer to the first page in the link.

14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Resvertrol is a herbal compound shown to have serm like properties. Form is a synthetic hormone with strong AI potential, so it depends on what your looking for. Increased libido, hardness and density go with form. Haven't really heard that much purported with high dosed res as of yet, though libido seems to increase in some individuals.

As for the mixing just refer to the first page in the link.
    thanks, does resvertrol have potential along with its serm potential?
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

look into dermacrine sustain, looks interesting. thinking of trying it myself.
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

It has a lot of potential, especially if you can afford the higher doses to yeild around 2-3gr of active.

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

So, what is the verdict about using formestane as a bulk and capping it yourself? Is there not enough bioavailability here?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    So, what is the verdict about using formestane as a bulk and capping it yourself? Is there not enough bioavailability here?
    If you want to go the oral route, check out Formex by IBE. Normal bulk formestane should really only be used transdermally.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Saw the formestane talk and had to chime in. I recently came off a 6 week 1-t tren cycle and am using the twice a day formestane transdermal. I'm in my third week of PCT with formestane and Suppress-C and the transition has been seemless for me. I would even dare to say that my workouts have felt better than when On cycle! I've maintained my gains thus far and dropped some bloating weight as well. Libido is great, agression in the gym is hardcore. I highly reccomend it.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sgcarpenter View Post
    Saw the formestane talk and had to chime in. I recently came off a 6 week 1-t tren cycle and am using the twice a day formestane transdermal. I'm in my third week of PCT with formestane and Suppress-C and the transition has been seemless for me. I would even dare to say that my workouts have felt better than when On cycle! I've maintained my gains thus far and dropped some bloating weight as well. Libido is great, agression in the gym is hardcore. I highly reccomend it.
    Nice. Opinions on formestane in pct are split for various reasons. Sounds cool that you're liking it though
  21. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

can u pls post your full cycle and full pct regimen..thanks
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

This was my first cycle of 1-t tren, so my first two weeks I used 5 pumps twice a day followed by four weeks of 6 to 7 pumps twice a day. I threw in my usual daily vitamin and fish oil. I used scivation (which I am new to and love!) vaso charge pre workout with Xtend intra and post workout. Now my pct has been 2 weeks with 4 squirts formestane twice daily and 2 squirts Suppress-c twice daily. I'm now in the 4th week, so I'm cutting down to 1 squirt formestane twice daily and 1 supress-c and am transitioning into a nattie test booster to get mother nature back in sync. Looks like I am going to use the new Diesel Test pro cycle.
  23. Diamond Member

This was my first cycle of 1-t tren, so my first two weeks I used 5 pumps twice a day followed by four weeks of 6 to 7 pumps twice a day. I threw in my usual daily vitamin and fish oil. I used scivation (which I am new to and love!) vaso charge pre workout with Xtend intra and post workout. Now my pct has been 2 weeks with 4 squirts formestane twice daily and 2 squirts Suppress-c twice daily. I'm now in the 4th week, so I'm cutting down to 1 squirt formestane twice daily and 1 supress-c and am transitioning into a nattie test booster to get mother nature back in sync. Looks like I am going to use the new Diesel Test pro cycle.
    so let me get this right, you used more formestane on cycle than in pct. btw those were some high doses to use while on cycle, a lot of guys don't go that high even on a solo run.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

I've also heard awesome stuff about it; I just question the consistncy of a topical.
  25. Diamond Member

I've also heard awesome stuff about it; I just question the consistncy of a topical.
    haha, i question the consistency of everything where humans are involved. but if i had to trust a supplement company cel would be it, they seem to have very good quality control measures in place. besides consistency of a topical should be no different than capsules.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

haha, i question the consistency of everything where humans are involved. but if i had to trust a supplement company cel would be it, they seem to have very good quality control measures in place. besides consistency of a topical should be no different than capsules.
    I just don't understand how a topical can be as consistent as an oral. I don't know about you, but my skin is constantly coming in contact with all kinds of things. I tried the topical sculpt, and it was a total pain in the ass because I was having to stand in front of a damn fan for 15 minutes before I could train; not to mention the stuff smelled like Ben Gay and rubbed off on my clothes. I know that our livers behave differently given what we have consumed on a given day; but I feel like something passing through an internal organ (twice) is a little more predictable than something on the outside of my body.
  27. Diamond Member

I just don't understand how a topical can be as consistent as an oral. I don't know about you, but my skin is constantly coming in contact with all kinds of things. I tried the topical sculpt, and it was a total pain in the ass because I was having to stand in front of a damn fan for 15 minutes before I could train; not to mention the stuff smelled like Ben Gay and rubbed off on my clothes. I know that our livers behave differently given what we have consumed on a given day; but I feel like something passing through an internal organ (twice) is a little more predictable than something on the outside of my body.
    damn, i remember skulpt. it was made by pa's company ergopharm and it totally sucked. rest assured cel's topical formestane is much, much better than skulpt. don't condemn all topicals based on that crappy assed skulpt.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

damn, i remember skulpt. it was made by pa's company ergopharm and it totally sucked. rest assured cel's topical formestane is much, much better than skulpt. don't condemn all topicals based on that crappy assed skulpt.
    I'm not I'm not lol. I was just using that as one example. We won't even bring up my "cycle" of test-o-gel lol. Did you run skulpt? If so, did you use capzasin with it? Holy crap dude. It accidentally got on my sack and I thought I was going to die. The poor old dudes in the locker room of the gym couldn't figure out why I was putting my sack in the sink and screaming.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

A good transdermal matrix will absorb into the lower layers of the skin and not wash or rub out after a few hours. Once there in the dermal layers, it will release slowly over a period of 6-12 hours so TD tends to give more consistent blood levels than oral. Not always, but generally.

It's just that TD is a PITA.

I've been experimenting with TD formestane and find it to be quite suppressive if used for more than 10 days straight. It also aggrevates my pre-existing gyno. It does boost libido, aggression, vascularity and muscle fullness for sure but I'm not sure I buy all the claims about it lowering E and raising T indefinitely.
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    A good transdermal matrix will absorb into the lower layers of the skin and not wash or rub out after a few hours. Once there in the dermal layers, it will release slowly over a period of 6-12 hours so TD tends to give more consistent blood levels than oral. Not always, but generally.

It's just that TD is a PITA.

I've been experimenting with TD formestane and find it to be quite suppressive if used for more than 10 days straight. It also aggrevates my pre-existing gyno. It does boost libido, aggression, vascularity and muscle fullness for sure but I'm not sure I buy all the claims about it lowering E and raising T indefinitely.
    didn't dinoii do some clinical tests on formestane? i know he is a fan of formestane. you are the first ive heard say it is suppressive after 10 days or aggravates pre-existing gyno. how much were you dosing?
  31. Diamond Member

I'm not I'm not lol. I was just using that as one example. We won't even bring up my "cycle" of test-o-gel lol. Did you run skulpt? If so, did you use capzasin with it? Holy crap dude. It accidentally got on my sack and I thought I was going to die. The poor old dudes in the locker room of the gym couldn't figure out why I was putting my sack in the sink and screaming.
    bad thing is putting water on it makes it worse,lol.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Oh, I found out the hard way brother!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I started with 2 pumps 2x per day but backed off quickly as the aforementioned sides kicked in. Now I used it every once in a while at maybe 1/4 pump once per day and do OK with it. I don't know if I am just sensitive to it or what. It may be that it lowers SHBG faster than it lowers E.

Like I said, I'm experimenting with it so we'll see. I had high hopes for it.
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I started with 2 pumps 2x per day but backed off quickly as the aforementioned sides kicked in. Now I used it every once in a while at maybe 1/4 pump once per day and do OK with it. I don't know if I am just sensitive to it or what. It may be that it lowers SHBG faster than it lowers E.

Like I said, I'm experimenting with it so we'll see. I had high hopes for it.
    hope everything turns out good for you. dreamweaver seems to have good results at a pump or 2 every other day. good luck to you. btw-maybe it is dht it is lowering and causing prolactin levels to rise, have you had prolactin levels checked?
  35. Elite Member

thebigt, you have to remember that people respond differently to different compounds, I for one have NEVER had problems with ATD.
    doing my own thang!
  36. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    thebigt, you have to remember that people respond differently to different compounds, I for one have NEVER had problems with ATD.
    i know andrew, i just remembered that formestane is reported to lower dht, that could possibly explain biomans gyno aggravation.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Lot of reasons but formestane is vastly superior
  38. Elite Member

i know andrew, i just remembered that formestane is reported to lower dht, that could possibly explain biomans gyno aggravation.
    CORRECT, that is why I recommend one to take I3C and maybe a small dose of ATD to keep the DHT levels in check, remember as well, gyno is a genetic predisposation, not everyone gets, me lucky LOL even with my ridiculous test levels.
    doing my own thang!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Yeah, ATD definitely aggravated my gyno, but again it effects everyone in a different manner.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

May be the prolactin issue actually. I have been zeroing in on that mode of action for a while now so it makes sense.

Otherwise, I really like the stuff as it provides a nice boost very quickly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eform (Formestane) vs. Rebound Reloaded
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. Trans-Resveratrol vs. ATD ?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 08:34 PM
  3. 6-bromo vs ATD
    By theshaman in forum Anabolics