- 09-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Lol I dont know where to post this so im doin it here.
I think I have a protein intolerance guys, everytime I take whey protein I get horrible sick filling, not nauseous but mad fatigue and depression, and just overall not feeling well, my slows down to crap too, I can barely hold conversations, this also happens if Im eating alot of protein like chicken, usually when I exceed 50grams I can tell a difference, when I hit 200grams it just gets bad.
Anyways anyone have any ideas on this??
So far my only assumptions are a form of phenylalanine disorder(tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency), or an ammonia removal disorders, but theres like 10 different ones of those so I wouldnt know how to target it.
- 09-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Ask your doctor, he'd be able to give you a much better answer than anyone on an online forum
- 09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Not really I had/have the same problem and they will just give you things like Prilosec. I feel your pain. It's ****ing miserable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By amadorian in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:28 AM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM