anyone know if Hemogex can go through Canadian customs?
- 09-18-2007, 05:06 AM
- 09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
09-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Is this for real? Hemogex is in a bigger package that might put attention to canadian customs. That would be awsome. But what makes nutraplanet so special that packages go through Canadian cutoms?Is it because of their fast express shipping that customs don't care or do they just label the package as "Vitamins" so customs don't care?? Hemogex is a lot of money and I just want to be sure. Did you guys actually order Hemogex? I live in Winnipeg so I hope it's all good.
09-18-2007, 03:15 PM
nutraplanet would refund u i am sure if something went wrong great customer service...beyond that hemogex comes in a very small box nothing to make customs jump all over it, justadvertised it looks all big
09-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Why did you order it. Hemogex is a bad product. It takes about four months worth to matter. How much did you order?
Similar Forum Threads
- By rayjay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
- By knocemout in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2008, 03:27 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2007, 06:27 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:37 PM