Boosting Growth Hormone and Test naturally...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I used to be heavily involved here many moons ago and I back to learn from you all! I used a lot of PH's back in the day and saw a lot of good results.

I am almost 35 years old and recently divorced. My Dr. believes that I have chronically low Test and wants me to get on a HRT of some kind. My naturapath wants to address it differently and I am not sure that I am ready to commit to some sort of daily HRT for the rest of my life.

I am looking for alternatives. So much as changed in the last few years. To be honest I am not necessarily looking for a Pro Hormone alternative per se but who knows. I just would love to hear from you all what is out there now and is there really good products that WORK for increasing HGH?

Thanks in advance,

Jake

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy Jake!

Great to see you!

CROWLER

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Drive for HPTA restoration ( Testers / Company info )

Niacin for GH release at bed time. Work way up to 2g's right before bed on empty stomach.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Crowler! Thanks, good to see you too.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate it very much. I am looking into both products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler! Thanks, good to see you too.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate it very much. I am looking into both products.
The only hassle of powerfull is that it (along with ANYTHING that raises GH) requires you not eat large amounts of carbs for an hour before, and 2 hrs after taking it. The insulin spike wipes out the GH. so its easy when you are cutting, hard when you are bulking. The actual studies used 100g, but it does chip into GH at lower levels. 25g is probably ok

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OK, good to know on the Full. I can handle the carb restriction no problem.

Is there another part of the name to Drive? Searches yield many results but they are all compound names? Maybe I just need more coffee.

powerFULL is not a PH though if I read correctly?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, good to know on the Full. I can handle the carb restriction no problem.

Is there another part of the name to Drive? Searches yield many results but they are all compound names? Maybe I just need more coffee.

powerFULL is not a PH though if I read correctly?
drive isn't quite out yet, its Anabolic Drive by applied nutriceuticals, should be at nutraplanet next week I think.

powerFull is "just" a plant extract, legal by natural bodybuilding federations. Works great for sleep aid, also helps for recovery and reduction of lactic acid.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive for HPTA restoration ( Testers / Company info )

Niacin for GH release at bed time. Work way up to 2g's right before bed on empty stomach.
I must admit, I take niacin (nicotinic acid) before bed as well. Works pretty good at least for sleep and keeping me lean and mean. Stack with some gamma-amino-butyric acid and you'll be out like a light. The flush will speed up the effects of GABA. This niacin flush can also speed up the effects of a stimulant. It's important that you work up if you use the Niacin/GABA stack as too much GABA will cause shortness of breath, headaches, and even more flushing.

For raising test, I would suggest taking 50mg zinc tablets before bed and some of Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is not a PH.

You might also try an arginine, lysine, ornithine combo before bed for GH release.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well I will get my hands on some Niacin and start working my way up slowly. I think powerFULL is something I would like to try. I do take a low dose SSRI daily so I guess I will have to see what kind of interaction I have if any. Hopefully there will be none.

I will look into the AI Post Cycle Support as well. Thanks again to everyone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you just capping these yourself or are you taking it a differnt way when you go bulk?
spoon :) last nite I mixed it in a musclemilk lite shake at bedtime, but 99% of the time I just take a heaping 1/3 tsp (about 1.5g) pre bed, a flat 1/3 tsp (1g) other times.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
spoon :) last nite I mixed it in a musclemilk lite shake at bedtime, but 99% of the time I just take a heaping 1/3 tsp (about 1.5g) pre bed, a flat 1/3 tsp (1g) other times.
Perfect. I'm going bulk then. Tell me your expierence with it! I would love to know.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect. I'm going bulk then. Tell me your expierence with it! I would love to know.
I'm on my third 100g container, and will be continuing to reorder. I mostly use it as a sleep aid, but sometimes during the day as well. Its just that since I am bulking now I am taking in loads of carbs. So I never go 2 hrs without lots of carbs in system, other than right before bed. With 1g of tryptophan, its the best sleep aid I know :D Definitely be prepared to shave more often, and clip nails more often. Hmm what else. you may want to try the bulk 1-carboxy

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

which is a similar compound, an l-dopa derivate also from USP labs, but has a little bit different extraction process. I haven't tried that yet, but should be quite similar resultswise, possibly better. Its basically what is in new powerfull. I may try that next container. When I go back to cutting, i'll go back to 2-3 doses a day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t windwords ! Good to see you again bro. You're one of the founding members :cheers:

I like P-Full but I take 10 grams a day of the bulk powder. You get used to the taste, which isn't that bad to begin with.

Many people like arginine with lysine for a GH boost. ATD is pretty solid for a test boost as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good posts guys, I'm thinking about getting some of the bulk . Anybody know if it is being discontinued like the Bulk Powerful ( atleast i heard bulk PFul was being discontinuted)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
. you may want to try the bulk 1-carboxy

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By NutraPlanet

which is a similar compound, an l-dopa derivate also from USP labs, but has a little bit different extraction process. I haven't tried that yet, but should be quite similar resultswise, possibly better. Its basically what is in new powerfull. I may try that next container. When I go back to cutting, i'll go back to 2-3 doses a day.
OK, I went with this for now. I could not tell what was up with the powerFULL bulk product.

Anyone use this particular product and have feedback? Thanks again to everyone!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe that NOW niacin is fine.....and damn I have been paying Wallymart for a few months now like 13$ :( Gonna buy NP next time x 5

NP I love joo long time....

Much Love,

Neoborn

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey WW, didn't see you earlier..welcome back!

For GH, also look into pGHT by Universal Kits. I like it a lot.

To get your free test levels higher, nothing beats a nice 50/50 mix of 95% nettle root and avena sativa extract. Both lower SHBG and unbind test pretty rapidly. Also good for improved sleep and mood.

Drive or any forskohlin based product will boost overall test and thyroid output.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey WW, didn't see you earlier..welcome back!

For GH, also look into pGHT by Universal Kits. I like it a lot.

To get your free test levels higher, nothing beats a nice 50/50 mix of 95% nettle root and avena sativa extract. Both lower SHBG and unbind test pretty rapidly. Also good for improved sleep and mood.

Drive or any forskohlin based product will boost overall test and thyroid output.
the pGHT would be nice, except Universal Kits doesn't seem to actully ship things people order or respond to emails or respond to posts in their forum on this board.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a wait and see type of problem. Supposedly UK reorganized his system and all hell broke loose or something. I honestly hope they get back on track because it's a good product.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Don't take an SSRI, try another class of anti depressant (if that is why you take one).
Check out Wikipedia for some ideas (I like wellburtion) then discuss it with your doctor.
(I'm not saying anyone should take Wikipedia as fact, I am just saying it is a good source of ideas to discuss with your doctor).

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
the pGHT would be nice, except Universal Kits doesn't seem to actully ship things people order or respond to emails or respond to posts in their forum on this board.
Actually I got my order it just took a lot longer than before.

PGH-T and 1 ATD or Rebound Reloaded does wonders for HGH levels and testostrone levels.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Don't take an SSRI, try another class of anti depressant (if that is why you take one).
Check out Wikipedia for some ideas (I like wellburtion) then discuss it with your doctor.
(I'm not saying anyone should take Wikipedia as fact, I am just saying it is a good source of ideas to discuss with your doctor).
I'm on 5mg daily of Lexapro. I can't take Wellbutrin. I have pretty much exhausted the current drugs available on the market today and have finally had success with no real sides with low dose Lex. I did not realize that SSRI's have such a dramatic effect on hormone levels and will bring it up the next time I meet with my Dr.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Actually I got my order it just took a lot longer than before.

PGH-T and 1 ATD or Rebound Reloaded does wonders for HGH levels and testostrone levels.
Since Rebound Reloaded is Disco is there another product that is good in the same class?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, maybe we should talk to Primordial Performance and see if they are interested in doing a pGH-t type product. They seem pretty cool and innovative in transdermals.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i wonder about just getting the carrier and doing GABA in it. I've got about 50g here. hmmm

nelix

Awards
  • Established
SSRI side effects are many, and permanently "damaging" (in my opinion) your brain. But that's my spin, and I'm not a doctor.

Hey if you can't be happy without them, they are worth it, but if you can find any other fix, go with that.

There are all kinds of other anti depressants, like NRI, DRI, SSNE etc etc.

If you are so inclined, very low dose ketamine is showing remarkable results.

Way off topic. Sorry.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OK, well I am working in concert with my N.D. on this issue and he is looking at all the supps that you guys are discussing here. He like the L-Dopa geared supps for sure. He is also using a bio-identical version of straight test with me in concert with supporting supps to jump my test levels up and get things moving in the right direction. I got a 100mg shot in the right cheek today of test and he is having a compounding pharmacy make me a test and dhea transdermal (he likes dhea in dermals for some reason) to be used for a yet to be full determined season while I do the next gen powerFULL and another product that has Saponins, Withanolides, and Naturally occourning Levodopa from Mucina Pruiens.

He also things that my liver has an issue with coverting anything orally consumed to Estrogen and that there is where much of of side effect symptoms that I have suffered with for years have the origin. He has some natural Anti-E that he is going to start me on in 2 weeks.

What do you guys think so far?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Indole-3-Carbinol is the estrogen supp he wants to put me on...not sure what exactly this is supposed to do for me in my case but he seems very sure of its appropriateness at this time. Any thoughts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indole-3-Carbinol is the estrogen supp he wants to put me on...not sure what exactly this is supposed to do for me in my case but he seems very sure of its appropriateness at this time. Any thoughts?
Sounds like you actually have a decent doctor! I posted an article here about diindolin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/69726-diindolin.html

which is the same as I3C. Overall what he is saying makes sense. And so does the transdermal, as the combo of adding dhea in is pretty standard too. Primordial Performance sells a transdermal with pregnelone + dhea (since its over the counter) plus AIs + resveratrol

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you actually have a decent doctor! I posted an article here about diindolin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/69726-diindolin.html

which is the same as I3C. Overall what he is saying makes sense. And so does the transdermal, as the combo of adding dhea in is pretty standard too. Primordial Performance sells a transdermal with pregnelone + dhea (since its over the counter) plus AIs + resveratrol
My Dr. is fantastic. He is very integrative with both traditional western and natural medicince. I start the I3C in two weeks when I go in for my next shot of Test. It looks like my Dermal is going to be 20mg Test and 10mg DHEA from a compounding Pharm. I will start the bulk 1-carboxy in the next week or so. I'm still waiting for it to arrive and I would to introduce things one week at a time.

I am already on a product from Dr. called Tribulus Synergy by Metagenics. Here is its profile.

TwoTablets Supply:
Tribulus Fruit 10:1 Extract (Tribulus terrestris) (containing saponins) 500 mg
Ashwagandha Root 5:1 Extract (Withania somnifera) (containing withanolides) 400 mg
Cowage Seed 10:1 Extract (Mucuna pruriens) (containing naturally occurring levodopa) 100 mg

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Oh one other thing. The I 3 C product is also from Metagenics. Here is the profile.

Each Capsule† Supplies:
Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg
Herbs:
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis) 50 mg
[standardized to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives]

Any thoughts on this?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Oh one other thing. The I 3 C product is also from Metagenics. Here is the profile.

Each Capsule† Supplies:
Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg
Herbs:
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis) 50 mg
[standardized to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives]

Any thoughts on this?
Feeling tried today....boooo!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to look more into the dosing levels on the 13c again. How much does a bottle of that cost?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C), as estrogen down-regulator (better than Tamoxifen according to some reports) can be taken, as far as I recall at a minimum effective dose of 300mg daily. Upper range is about 600mg - 800mg. This dosage would, of course, be lower if other estrogen modulators are ingested simultaneously.
By the way, Di-Indole Methane (DIM), as you know, is considered a more bioavailable and powerful metabolite of Indole-3-carbinol (than I-3-C itself).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its one of the ingredients used in the Get Diesel line, and in Activate Extreme.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Im sure the dosage will be 300-600 daily of I3C.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well my powerFULL bulk should be arriving tomorrow so I will be adding that into the mix soon. I think that along with perscription dermal Test should be more than adequate along with the IC3 and the other oral product we discussed earlier. I am excited but a little aprehensive about taking the bulk prodcut powerFULL. The last time I took 1AD (years ago) I had a massive allergic reaction and had to be cared for in Urgent Care. I think it was the fillers not the hormone itself. I hope this stuff is pure and the fillers arent crazy!