Boosting Growth Hormone and Test naturally...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well my powerFULL bulk should be arriving tomorrow so I will be adding that into the mix soon. I think that along with perscription dermal Test should be more than adequate along with the IC3 and the other oral product we discussed earlier. I am excited but a little aprehensive about taking the bulk prodcut powerFULL. The last time I took 1AD (years ago) I had a massive allergic reaction and had to be cared for in Urgent Care. I think it was the fillers not the hormone itself. I hope this stuff is pure and the fillers arent crazy!
I am back to the Dr. in the AM for another Testosterone shot and Ill start my IC3. My Test transdermal seems to be going well. Ill have a blood test next week and we will see what my levels are. Thanks again for everyones help.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I am back to the Dr. in the AM for another Testosterone shot and Ill start my IC3. My Test transdermal seems to be going well. Ill have a blood test next week and we will see what my levels are. Thanks again for everyones help.

Got a shot today. He decided to give me a Dimm product instead of the straight IC3.