Poseidon and Excel - Problem??

Smokey3957

Awards
I've read on here about a couple guys mixing the two. Anyways, got my supps in yesterday; started taking them on Wednesday.

The first time I took it was about 1HR before my workout, and continued sipping on the gallon jug throughout my workout. Had about 2serving (4 scoops) of Excel and 2servings (2 scoops) of Poseidon in a gallong of water.

Two problems here.

Wed was my leg day, and while doing squats, on about my last set, my I started to get the worst headache I have ever had. My brain felt like it was starting to come out of my skull. It sucked. I almost couldn't complete my routine, but somehow suffered through it.

The second problem, and this had occured everytime I have taken the two; on my workout day, and my cardio day. About 30mins after downing the mixture, my ******* feels like its about to explode. As I waddle to the bathroom, I literally sit down, and my ******* DOES explode. I mean you hear people talk about explosive diarrhea, well, this is the closest I have ever been to it. It sucked. Then I had a repeat bathroom rendevous about 30mins later with the same symptoms.

Is this normal? It says to take on an empty stomach, which I have been. And I've been drinking ~2 gallons of water a day. I haven't tried taking the two seperate yet either. Maybe this could be the problem.

Just wondering if any of you guys have experienced the same problem. Thanks for the help boys.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here about a couple guys mixing the two. Anyways, got my supps in yesterday; started taking them on Wednesday.

The first time I took it was about 1HR before my workout, and continued sipping on the gallon jug throughout my workout. Had about 2serving (4 scoops) of Excel and 2servings (2 scoops) of Poseidon in a gallong of water.

Two problems here.

Wed was my leg day, and while doing squats, on about my last set, my I started to get the worst headache I have ever had. My brain felt like it was starting to come out of my skull. It sucked. I almost couldn't complete my routine, but somehow suffered through it.
my first thought that comes to mind is a pressure issue. you breathing properly?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the mix for a long time and never had any problems. My first guess would be that you might be drinking it too fast. You get a pretty nasty niacin flush when you drink too much too fast and that could be causing your headaches. Poseidon does improve bloodflow and digestion so your sh!ts are normal. Just slow down your drinking process and see if that works for you.

Smokey3957

Awards
the headache only happened on Wednesday and I lift again today so I'll see how that goes. But I'm sure I wasn't drinking it too fast. A gallon of water between 2hours and lifting seem too fast?

My main concern is the lack of solid stool. That part really gets me. I've been walking with a limp for two days now bc my cheeks have been chaffed(sp?)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no what i meant was you were drinking in too much poseidon to fast. Try putting just 1 scoop of poseidon in the same amount of water and see if that helps you.

Smokey3957

Awards
haha no what i meant was you were drinking in too much poseidon to fast. Try putting just 1 scoop of poseidon in the same amount of water and see if that helps you.
Alright man thanks I'll give this a shot. Repped

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Smokey,

Thank you for the purchase and the post. I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I use the two together every day and have not had that problem. BUT that does not mean it isn't happening to you.

If it were me I would try them seprately and see if you can see what is going on. I am interested to your findings.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon will defiantly detox you the first week...especially if your body has built up many toxins. This could explain the loose stool. This should subside with time as your body cleanses itself if this indeed is the issue.

Some people have also reported diarrhea from the intake of Free Form BCAA's...particularly if your not use to taking them. This should also subside with time.

I agree with Crowler in that you should try taking Poseidon and Xcell separately to try and isolate the problem.

I, as have many, have taken this combination many times with no problem at all. I suspect if you lower the dose slightly and wait for your body to completely detox, you'll be drinking the combination with no problem in no time.

Keep us posted and THANK YOU for your business! ;)

Workin

Smokey3957

Awards
Ahhhhhhh now THAT makes sense. Thanks guys.

From a few years of smoking, doing some drugs, drinking plenty of alcohol and the poisons from all the processed food I use to eat I'm sure that had something to do with it.

With all the positive things I've heard about the two, and this being my first time nitroducing them, I'll definitely keep at it and keep you all posted.

Thanks for the help. Rep'd

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

From a few years of smoking, doing some drugs, drinking plenty of alcohol and the poisons from all the processed food I use to eat I'm sure that had something to do with it.

With all the positive things I've heard about the two, and this being my first time nitroducing them, I'll definitely keep at it and keep you all posted.

My pleasure! ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep, I think you'll eventually adjust and get things swinging good. As for the headaches it defenitly seems like it stims from improper movement(which can especially be the case with lower body excersises). Keep an eye out on which type of movement you performed and the onset of the headache to help discover whats doing what. I know for me, whenever I did split leg deads I would get insane migraines the next morning. It happened everyday after that particular workout, and once I changed it to a straight leg dead(just a slight change in posture and form) I never experienced it again.

Smokey3957

Awards
Yep, I think you'll eventually adjust and get things swinging good. As for the headaches it defenitly seems like it stims from improper movement(which can especially be the case with lower body excersises). Keep an eye out on which type of movement you performed and the onset of the headache to help discover whats doing what. I know for me, whenever I did split leg deads I would get insane migraines the next morning. It happened everyday after that particular workout, and once I changed it to a straight leg dead(just a slight change in posture and form) I never experienced it again.
I've been doing these for months now and I don't think anything has changed, with the exception of adding the BCAA's and Poseidon. Maybe it was my breathing that caused the problem. I did notice I was holding my breath and gritting my teeth to keep anything from squirtin out due to the above posting...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing these for months now and I don't think anything has changed, with the exception of adding the BCAA's and Poseidon. Maybe it was my breathing that caused the problem. I did notice I was holding my breath and gritting my teeth to keep anything from squirtin out due to the above posting...
There you go. Improper breathing can definitly do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn dude, glad you cleaned up. i started drinking beer and smoking kool non filters at 14. been totally clean for 13 yrs. believe me your body will thank you. congrats on a life changing choice and good luck.