ALL this SYNTHA-6 talk--Is it that good?

Syntha 6--Dose it taste that good?

• Taste Just like a milkshake

Votes: 77 52.7%
  • Does not taste like a milkshake but still is the best tasting

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • Taste okay

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • I prefer other similar brand

Votes: 18 12.3%

• Total voters
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's actually a really smooth protein powder. The chocolate milk-shake is the best! But for the price - I would rather buy ON Whey at twice the size.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It's actually a really smooth protein powder. The chocolate milk-shake is the best! But for the price - I would rather buy ON Whey at twice the size.
They are two different type of protein products bro. Syntha-6 is a multi-blend.

ON Whey is just that whey. I prefer a multi-blend protein unless it is for post-wo or first thing in the morning.

Otherwise, Syntha-6 is decent. I tried Vanilla and Chocolate. However, I like XF's Ultra Peptide and Biotest's Metabolic Drive.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It's the best
<== 2 jugs here :)
Strawberry and mocha

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally know that, bro - Just saying basically it's to "pricey" for me - And I agree with you, XF's Ultra Peptide is good.

They are two different type of protein products bro. Syntha-6 is a multi-blend.

ON Whey is just that whey. I prefer a multi-blend protein unless it is for post-wo or first thing in the morning.

Otherwise, Syntha-6 is decent. I tried Vanilla and Chocolate. However, I like XF's Ultra Peptide and Biotest's Metabolic Drive.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried some sample packs of the Strawberry I got from last year's O and they were :thumbsup:.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something about strawberry makes me feel sick - I think I relate it to the "OLD" protein powder from GNC back in the day - I just can't get over that taste memory... lol

I have tub of the Mocha (BSN) and I have to admit that it is really good.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've tried some sample packs of the Strawberry I got from last year's O and they were :thumbsup:.
I love strawberry, but strawberry protein is hit or miss. Muscle Milk's Strawberry is the bomb, and I also like Isopure's MRP's Strawberry, but when I tried their Strawberry Zero Carb Isopure Protein I about puked...I've been waiting for their Micellar Milk to hit the shelves.

w00kie

Awards
mocha is some tasty stuff. I haven't tried any of the others yet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it tastes awesome....good stuff indeed :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the best
Strawberry and mocha
Out of respect, I will not say what I would normally say if someone like TripDog or Chad had made this post. But you set yourself up good in that post, Liv.

regards,
:smite: thesinner

Since I drink protein daily, I want to treat myself to one that tastes good. Quality first and foremost and flavor second, but I'm willing to pay for both if it puts a smile on my face.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Out of respect, I will not say what I would normally say if someone like TripDog or Chad had made this post. But you set yourself up good in that post, Liv.

regards,
:smite: thesinner
Chad's too gay to understand anyways.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad's too gay to understand anyways.
If Chad said it, I would recommend dostinex. But this comic relief is neither here nor there. Back to Syntha-6. I'm sort of interested myself as to why so many swear by the stuff.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Since I drink protein daily, I want to treat myself to one that tastes good. Quality first and foremost and flavor second, but I'm willing to pay for both if it puts a smile on my face.
Jacob, we made Ultra Peptide 2.0 to compete with both Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk.

You know Dave's Rep... it's only a matter of time before word spreads.

Regardless, there is no doubt Syntha-6 is a winner.

Jacob, we made Ultra Peptide 2.0 to compete with both Syntha-6 and Muscle Milk.

You know Dave's Rep... it's only a matter of time before word spreads.

Regardless, there is no doubt Syntha-6 is a winner.
hook me please and send some peanut butter, i was not aware of it.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
I prefer muscle juice 2544, chocolate. Taste just like nesquik.

Ive heard alot of good about syntha-6 though.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried the sample packets that came with my NO-XPLODE. It tastes extremely f-cking good. Best yet and better than Optimum Nutrition's Vanilla aka Dry Wall Plaster flavor.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
hook me please and send some peanut butter, i was not aware of it.
Dave made a post saying that he's all out, but give me a week and I'll personally send some from my stash. :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Taste is one of my five senses that I don't experience anymore.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It's the best
Strawberry and mocha
Yeah...uhhh...you might wanna edit your post. Especially because of the juxtaposition of your less-than-clothed-pic, the arrow, and your comment. :lol:

I know it's not what you meant, but it sure came out pretty funny!

To get back on topic: Haven't tried Syntha-6 yet but have only heard good things.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...uhhh...you might wanna edit your post. Especially because of the juxtaposition of your less-than-clothed-pic, the arrow, and your comment. :lol:

I know it's not what you meant, but it sure came out pretty funny!
I got dibs on Mocha! :eek:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Something about strawberry makes me feel sick - I think I relate it to the "OLD" protein powder from GNC back in the day - I just can't get over that taste memory... lol

I have tub of the Mocha (BSN) and I have to admit that it is really good.
Haha..I remember that GNC strawberry protein. Damn that stuff tasted like ****!

idelaluzi

Awards
syntha-6 is good. I love the vanilla ice cream flavor. However, all flavors of muscle milk will always be on top for me.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
GNC strawberry is up there among the worst tasting powders of all time.

syntha-6 however, is easily the best tasting. every flavor is AMAZING. i never had a vanilla shake that i enjoyed, until i tried theirs. mocha tastes just like a BANGIN coffee, chocolate tastes BETTER than nesquick, and the strawberry is just plain ADDICTING. definitely a must-try (honestly), USP.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
By far the flavor of Syntha-6 is amazing. I would use it everyday if I could afford it. Thats where the down side is. This stuff is way more expensive than other proteins and gainers like ON 100% Whey and Cytogainer. Other than that most of the flavors are great and they mix reallly well in a very small amount of water.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USP - are you guys' going to make some protein?

If so, cool!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
I have been a die-hard ON ProComplex user when it comes to blended proteins, but have recently added the cookies and cream Syntha6. I like that even though it has some WPC and no lactase it does not upset my stomach, it mixes well, and even tastes good with just water. The responses here make me want to try the other flavors...

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Cookies and Cream Syntha-6 is easily the best tasting protein powder I have ever used. There was a poll on the bsn site a while ago polling for the next Syntha flavor and "Peanutbutter Cup" was in the lead. How amazing would some of that be! :woohoo:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Syntha-6 is REALLY good...by far my fav. tasting protein.

Tattooed76

Tattooed76

Awards
Syntha-6 is the great. I have been using the strawberry for a while and I just bought the chocolate milkshake. It mixes really well and tastes even better. You can mix it with water and tastes just as good as it does in fat free milk. IMO

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I like the taste and it mixes well. I tried some sample packets the guy at my local vitamin shop gave me. Tasty but For the mix I can get something else cheaper. I like to make my own true protein mix.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only tried the strawberry, its bomb! I heard good things about the cookies n cream tho. curious about that one.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
It DOES taste maddddd good! HOWEVER, it gives me BAD heartburn! Everyody is different, but if it didn't do that, I wouldn't drink any other protein shake.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great tasting product no doubt. I like the Chocolate Mint the best.

jamescho79

Awards
im currently using strawberry, cookies & cream, banana, and mochaccino. all taste pretty good. been itchin to try the vanilla icecream

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The little chocolate chippy pieces in the Cookies 'n Cream are so good. I went thru that tub of protein so fast just cuz it tasted so good.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The little chocolate chippy pieces in the Cookies 'n Cream are so good. I went thru that tub of protein so fast just cuz it tasted so good.
For some reason i'm not crazy about the Cookies N' Cream. The strawberry was fantastic also. I'm currently using the chocolate/peanut butter and it's AWESOME!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I didnt care much for syntha6, Im hooked on the new scivation whey though

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That i still have yet to try.

Rhys26

Awards
For some reason i'm not crazy about the Cookies N' Cream. The strawberry was fantastic also. I'm currently using the chocolate/peanut butter and it's AWESOME!
I love the choc mint :)

Can't wait to try the peanut butter flavour as it hasn't come to Aust yet

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Strawberry and Choco/Peanut Butter here. Awesome! The Choco/PB is like drinking reeses pieces

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry and Choco/Peanut Butter here. Awesome! The Choco/PB is like drinking reeses pieces
Yeah i agree. The choc/pb is amazing.