Help With Stack

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yikes...thats a different stack than im used to seein around here.

I would say skip NO-X and go RPM. Unless you're a huge fan. Search on affects of NO products.
Always see ads for Lipo-6...know nothing about it but i bet thers better.
WAIt i just noticed you have NO-X and SP250...? did you mean SizeOn? Those are 2 NO based PreWO supps. Could you explain your purpose behind eachone please?

I like/liked Glutamine too, some really don't but add some BCAAs for sure. Also a creatine maybe....

All i really see here is a burner, 2 NO products, Glutamine for muscle rebuilding(BCAAs/EAAs proven better results)
Animal Pak never had but i know its alot of pills.

I assume proetein is in there...?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 doesn't work. Ditto for NO-Xplode. Actually I don't think any NO products do a damn thing.

Not sure animal pak is worth the money, but I've never tried it. Glutamine is fine, as are the oils. BCAA's and whey are necessary. RPM is only recommended for 18+, so you're too young. That may go for just about anything involving a stim, so keep that in mind.

At your age and size, I don't think cutting is the right goal anyway. If your diet is on, you should have zero problem burning fat, regardless of supplementation. I'd be bulking like a fiend. Take advantage of raging natural testosterone because it won't be at that level forever!

Actually, if you're looking in the mirror and you don't see the muscle/definition you want, the problem may not be that it's covered with fat, but rather that the muscle isn't yet beg enough to really "pop." Have you gotten your body fat measured? And those scales don't count. If you're under 12%, then what you see is what you've got, for the most part. If you build bigger muscles, you will see them better. Just my 2 pennies.

Last edited:
j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
appright thank for the help!

I will do probably somthing like.

mega men sport multivitamin
l-glutamine
creatine
flax oil
fish oil
whey protein

endorush some days

right now that is what i use.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
should i add or remove anything from what i have no? maybe some bcaa's?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
First off if you are 15 then fat burners are not what you need. get the magic pill theory out of your head. At 15 you should be able to EXERCISE and Eat Clean and still burn fat and hardly gain.
Ditch the Lipo-6, and No-Explode. Over priced and you don't need them if you have superpump. Also Ditch the Animal pak. Better, Much better mutli-vitamins out there and you won't have a handful of them each morning. Fish and flax oil is good. Get some protein and you should be o.k.
You still have a lot of growing to do. The next six years you don't need alot of stuff because your body is doing what you need. Just give it Protein, FOOD, Exercise, and Rest. And you will be fine.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
should i add or remove anything from what i have no? maybe some bcaa's?
BCAA's are a staple for me. Safe, effective, and cheap. If you buy a bulk tub of it, you can add it straight in with a protein shake. They sell it in pill form, but you'll pay extra and end up swallowing like 6-8 pills a day.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
First off if you are 15 then fat burners are not what you need. get the magic pill theory out of your head. At 15 you should be able to EXERCISE and Eat Clean and still burn fat and hardly gain.
Ditch the Lipo-6, and No-Explode. Over priced and you don't need them if you have superpump. Also Ditch the Animal pak. Better, Much better mutli-vitamins out there and you won't have a handful of them each morning. Fish and flax oil is good. Get some protein and you should be o.k.
You still have a lot of growing to do. The next six years you don't need alot of stuff because your body is doing what you need. Just give it Protein, FOOD, Exercise, and Rest. And you will be fine.
:goodpost: Nice one Bama!

Middle teens to early 20's are known for unprecedented growth, if you eat right and train hard. Save your supp budget for your late 20's when your energy and testosterone start dipping.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
allright sounds good, ya i have been lifting for about 2-3 mounths and i am just trying to do everything as good as i can, i have been doing lots of running and at first i was doing this advance workout out of mens health book i purchased but now i have been doing max-ot, i am on the 3rd week and loving i am improving on all my lifts and getting much bigger i will get pics in a few more weeks.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
allright sounds good, ya i have been lifting for about 2-3 mounths and i am just trying to do everything as good as i can, i have been doing lots of running and at first i was doing this advance workout out of mens health book i purchased but now i have been doing max-ot, i am on the 3rd week and loving i am improving on all my lifts and getting much bigger i will get pics in a few more weeks.
Oh, that's right! I forgot you were the one who was starting max-ot! Yeah, dude, keep up with that and be patient. The main supps you mentioned (reg. multi-v, creatine, whey, bcaa, glutamine, oils) are all you will need for like 6 years. Follow the max-ot principles and eat big and clean. After 2 or 3 eight week "cycles" of max-ot, I swear you'll look completely different. The kind of different that makes friends and family members go, "D*mn! Are you on roids or something?" Fun times...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dude, If that's you in the avatar. Where do you need to cut fat?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA, WMS, beta alanine, RPM, and a clean diet is all you really need. I really don't use much protein powder anymore, even post-WO.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Dude, If that's you in the avatar. Where do you need to cut fat?
that is me but i wanna like loose as much fat as possible that avatar is actually probably 1 mounth old so maybe slimmer now, i will get a pic once i get my hands on a camera.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Again buddy you don't really need stimulants. RPM might be o.k. as a preworkout supp. But Keep it simple. Your body will change if you are patient.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is much cleaner than Lipo-6 and it is the best pre-WO supplement out there.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya lol it is changing, just i want to get maximum results, i will get some updated pics..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Didn't catch you were 15 1st time aorund. So yea don't touch any of it. 15....and you're tryin to lean out? Your avi looks like there isn;t much room too. how much you weigh? Just do the basics and eat right for now man,
Multi
Protein
BCAAs
creatine(even this i don't know)
You want your body to be adjusting to food and not craming things it has to work harder to break down. No offense bro but you even hit puberty yet...? If not you got a nice wakeup coming...POW! TESTOSTERONE! It's great, really. So just keep it chill for now and eat rightr and run. I would say bulk then cut since you're so young.

Are you a runner? Any sports?

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Bodybuilding is not a sprint, but a marathon.

You have to eat clean, train hard, rest and take your time when bodybuilding. You cant go from 0 to jacked in a matter of weeks. Just keep your head up and im sure if you follow these steps, you'll get where you want to be. As for Nitric Oxide products, stay away from N.o xplode as it works for the 1st couple of days but then your body gets use to it. Stick to the essentials and good luck

MTNMEDIC

At 15 you're in the process of being an anabolic machine bra ! Just eat a good diet, and im not talking geriatric tuna and rice. you're a growng young man,..eat like one ! absoulutely a good multi,.remember ya pee'em out just as fast as you swallow'em just about, so spread'em out during the day, find a good protein powder you like, some good one's I liked where from Optimum Nutrition and AllTheWhey,.ATW has 0 fat and maby 1 gram cholesterol. some omega's wouldn't be too bad either for your fat. another word of advise,...stay away from GNC..you can find killer deals online. so see a guy at fifteen can afford to get big and hit some goals,..well us older dudes as well.lol. stick around and keep learning you came to a great board for answers and support !

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking Max-OT. I found that routine a few years ago and have yet to find anything else that made my numbers go up as much as Max-OT did.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is an awful lot of caffeine for a 15 year old!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking Max-OT. I found that routine a few years ago and have yet to find anything else that made my numbers go up as much as Max-OT did.
Ditto. I'm a MaxOT fanatic. I took a little time off this winter to let a back injury heal up, but I'm back at it soon. Not much that I've found that is more fun than lifting heavy-*ss-weights!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i was thinking RPM would be cleaner then lipo 6.

Yes i hit pubertry lol, um ya i was a runner (track 1-mile) now i am playing football were training now off season.

ya i need some bcaa's.

I currently am useing optium i like it a lot.

I weigh about 165, i will get a pic and ya there is room to lean.

Ya i did max-ot for like 5 weeks and had good gains but i just stopped because idk i am always switching and trying to find somthing better but i really liked it, i think i might get back on it.

I kno i can't get jacked in a matter of weeks because i have been lifting for almost a year so i have an idea of most things, like nutrition and stuff (Not the best it could be) but i kinda have some of it down i just was wondering what the best suppl would be.

me before:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
all that caffeine in endorush and noexplode will stunt your growth.

Get a decent multi, some creatine mono (maybe), and as much oats and chicken breast as you can afford.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
allright ya chicken is the best, and oats i think i will go no carbs after 5 but in the morning and stuff eat up!