First Day of RPM

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my huge order from Nutraplanet in this weekend. I am planning on saving everything until I get back to college here in two weeks. However, after all the rave about RPM here lately I had no choice but to try it today. I just couldn't resist it. So I just took two pills about an hour before my workout. I weigh about 180. So about the time I got to the gym I got an incredible amount of energy. I got a little jittery and just couldn't sit still between sets. One of the best workouts I've had in a while. Defiantly one of my new favorite sups. Thank you Applied Nutriceuticals.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:thumbsup:

must be nice to only have to pop 2. I pop like 8 :fool2:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Haha..yea it is nice. I was wondering if two would be enough but I didn't want to over due it. I am typically a stim-free guy so that probably helped me respond as well as I did. I also got some Reset AD so hopefully that will help me keep my doses down.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow 3???!!!! You are lucky man, wow! Typically anywhere from 4-6 is the dose for the rest of us! Nice man, hopefully you will do a mini log, an update from time to time. Glad you like it man, AN does make some ausome products don't they?:thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 was a perfect dose for me too. I don't take a lot of stims becuase I am generally numb to their effects, but RPM I felt.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i take 3 - - - - - - - - - - - - twice daily :thumbsup:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The most I have taken is 3 and I didn't feel anything at all. I guess I should try taking more at once to see if I notice any effects.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try 5 man, that is the magic number for most!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you will not regret it!!!

i take 3 in morning, then 3 before i work out - i'm like a freakin' machine then!
what do you do on off days - are you going for the cummulative effects?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about this stuff and would like to give it a try, problem is they say to take it an hour before you work out. I get up at 3:45am and go straight to them gym. Could I take it as soon as I get up and then head to the gym? Also so you take it both at before a workout and at night or are some of you just taking pre-workout.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about this stuff and would like to give it a try, problem is they say to take it an hour before you work out. I get up at 3:45am and go straight to them gym. Could I take it as soon as I get up and then head to the gym? Also so you take it both at before a workout and at night or are some of you just taking pre-workout.
i would think you could take it when you get up and head for the gym - you don't want to take this at night or within 5 hours before going to bed.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you do on off days - are you going for the cummulative effects?
off days - 2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon (+1resetad)

and yes, over the past month i have noticed better workouts (pump - energy - intensity - etc)

hope this helps!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
off days - 2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon (+1resetad)

and yes, over the past month i have noticed better workouts (pump - energy - intensity - etc)

hope this helps!
good post

monzter

Awards
I've been using RPM for about a month now. It is my favorite supplement by far. Started with 3 pills and felt a "mild" change, but it wasn't till I started taking 5 that the effects were really felt.

I've never been able to sustain much intensity in my workouts for over 30-45 minutes before starting to feel "drained". With RPM not only is my endurance there, but the focus is amazing. I can work out for an hour and a half and feel like I could do another workout when i'm done.

I also get a little bit of that "anger" feeling while working out that some others have mentions. :) And my thermo reaction is through the roof. Can't believe how much i'll sweat during a workout.

Best supp i've ever taken. Just got back into the gym about 3 1/2 months ago and my gains during the last month while taking RPM have exceeded my expectations.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude monzter, that is some impressive stuff man! I am in the same boat as you with the workout intensity. Definetly my favorite supp also. Can't wait to add Anabolic Drive to the mix!