Best testosterone boosting stack now available

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by emf View Post
    i spend so much on supps. its sick.
    ive used diesel test2010 and 2040 and several others.
    my opinion that any of this herbal so called test booster is garbage.
    i talked to chuck diesel after taking 5 bottles at over 230.00 and i felt nothing,
    not to bash chuck he offered to send me more at no charge.
    but i was done with it i prob. have tried several bottles of at least 5 diff, manu. over the years,and while a couple increased my sex drive they didnt increase anything else.
    DT 2010 didn't even really do that for me. A lot of people respond to his products, but I'm not one of them. I don't want to spend any more money on them either. If he gave me a free bottle I would try the new Hardcore just so he could shut my mouth about his products not working for me but until then... Ejaculoid/Tribuloid did a lot more for me in the arousal department.

    I am going to get a stack together for estrogen control, test boosting and cortisol control. Any of you try any of the cortisol-reducing compounds and how well did they work? Does regular old phosphatidylserine work at high doses ~800mg?

    By the way, I'm not weighing myself because that tends to frustrate me, but my face has leaned out some and I noticed that I don't have as much of a done-lap. I have also been able to tighten my belt a notch without much discomfort. When I get the cortisol and estrogen under control, I think my waist will really start to tighten up.

    Thanks again to all of you for your interest and time.


  2. R P M
    P
    M
    •   
       


  3. I've been hearing good things about RPM. Is it necessary/advisable to stack it with IGF-2 and if so how much more effective is this stack?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    I HATE these type of threads by and large, but I have done a lot of research and come up with no cut and dry answer. I need some help in this department because I am suffering from low test and high estrogen (middle fat, lack of drive, etc.) and I actually have some money to spend for once.

    I hope that everyone doesn't bash me too much and I don't plan on constantly making these kinds of threads but I would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance. Also, I have about $70/month to spend on these products.
    Clomid has been documented in medical journals as boosting test when run at low/mod dose for a couple of months.

    Nettle Root, especially an extract of one of it's ligands binds to SHBG thereby leaving more testosterone unbound/free and active. Bulk Nettle Root or Activate are very good for this and will give your libido a real boost.

    Powerful can help libido because of its effects on Dopamine...which plays a very important role in sexual performance.

    Aspire36 (natural OTC) and/or Cialis will help in the performance department.

    One cycle of IGF-1 LR3 (research chem) will go a long way in restoring your lost sexual function.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by emf View Post
    i spend so much on supps. its sick.
    ive used diesel test2010 and 2040 and several others.
    my opinion that any of this herbal so called test booster is garbage.
    i talked to chuck diesel after taking 5 bottles at over 230.00 and i felt nothing,
    not to bash chuck he offered to send me more at no charge.
    but i was done with it i prob. have tried several bottles of at least 5 diff, manu. over the years,and while a couple increased my sex drive they didnt increase anything else.

    u change the amount and what you took everytime u make this post here and at bb.com. I thought it was 4 bottles of 2040?

    I dont know about what you have used in the past but I know 100% of the people who are taking DIESEL TEST Hardcore are responding with good results (check the logs here and at bb.com) so if I offered to send u trib test and DTH for free on me to stack and you said no, something else might be going on here.

    also you might want to evaluate ur lifestlye and ur horomone levels to find out if there is some problem thats not fixable going on with you that cannot be overcome with nat. test boosters. I guarantee noting avail. nat. produces results (free test/libido/training intensity/erections/mood/pumps) like DIESEL TEST Hardcore. Nothing!
    •   
       


  6. I hope you don't think I'm bashing you, Chuck. I just didn't respond to 2010 like I thought I would and I will admit that my diet was not what it should have been. I may give DT Hardcore a try because I know your commitment to making a great product without having to go the route of PHs.

    Also, members like Sixpack from bb.com and others have given your products great reviews. I've followed their posts in the past and they pretty much tell it like it is. If I do decide on DT Hardcore, I will do a log that details all of my experiences, diet, exercise, sleep, etc. so that I can give a totally unbiased report.

  7. I'd also possibly suggest if your wallet opens deep enough doing 1g of resveratrol a day. you can do 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin caps at custom capsule for under a dollar a dose, take 2 a day. blood tests showed ridiculous climb in endogenous testosterone

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    I hope you don't think I'm bashing you, Chuck. I just didn't respond to 2010 like I thought I would and I will admit that my diet was not what it should have been. I may give DT Hardcore a try because I know your commitment to making a great product without having to go the route of PHs.

    Also, members like Sixpack from bb.com and others have given your products great reviews. I've followed their posts in the past and they pretty much tell it like it is. If I do decide on DT Hardcore, I will do a log that details all of my experiences, diet, exercise, sleep, etc. so that I can give a totally unbiased report.
    Yeah thats cool, I was just saying I have seen like 5 post here and at bb.com saying u tried 4-5 DT bottles in a row and it did nothing. So what I was saying is you might want to get ur hormone levels checked or evaluate ur lifestyle as in stress level or whatever.

    Also I was saying u should have took the free DTH and Trib Test when I offered it so at least you probaby would be saying "DT2010 and DT2040 and every other test booster I tried didnt work but DTH or a combo of DTH and trib test produced "x" result."

    It doesnt bother me personally.
  9. chuck


    i looked back you are right it was 4 bottles and the money amt that i listed for the 5 was the cost of the 4.
    i didnt and wont start any threads knocking any of your products.
    on the two posts that i answered one here one at bb.com i replied to a question and in both cases i said im not knocking you your a standup guy.
    bottom line you have no need to run me down.it didnt work for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah thats cool, I was just saying I have seen like 5 post here and at bb.com saying u tried 4-5 DT bottles in a row and it did nothing. So what I was saying is you might want to get ur hormone levels checked or evaluate ur lifestyle as in stress level or whatever.

    Also I was saying u should have took the free DTH and Trib Test when I offered it so at least you probaby would be saying "DT2010 and DT2040 and every other test booster I tried didnt work but DTH or a combo of DTH and trib test produced "x" result."

    It doesnt bother me personally.
    Lol, I think we got our lines crossed. I wasn't the one who posted that first post about the 5 bottles in a row. I was just posting about my experience on 2010 and that I would consider Hardcore. Hell, if you want to give me free DTH and TT I'll take you up on it. Seriously though, if I do try DTH I'll post a helluva log.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd also possibly suggest if your wallet opens deep enough doing 1g of resveratrol a day. you can do 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin caps at custom capsule for under a dollar a dose, take 2 a day. blood tests showed ridiculous climb in endogenous testosterone
    Really? Hmmm... that sounds too good to be true, but if it actually worked it would well be worth the money. I spend more on diet soda than that.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Really? Hmmm... that sounds too good to be true, but if it actually worked it would well be worth the money. I spend more on diet soda than that.
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. I can't recall the before and after numbers specifically. And the 1g would end up at $2/day. With the combination of t-force, igf-2, Anabolic Drive and 6-oxo extreme (which has 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin), although i can't directly make statements to testosterone without labs I would believe I'm at the highest i've been since puberty. libido is crazy, aggression is way up too. The 6-oxo extreme is $40/15 days, and I bought more already. I do actually want to try it standalone, but i'm not in a rush It definitely had a strong noticeable difference by itself, althought each of the other items had some noticeable effects.

  13. I'm having good results with that stack. I've been using supps for about 20 years now. Alot of trial and error along with money and supps goin in the t-bowl! I'm also running Reset AD with the Rpm/IGF-2.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. I can't recall the before and after numbers specifically. And the 1g would end up at $2/day. With the combination of t-force, igf-2, Anabolic Drive and 6-oxo extreme (which has 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin),
    Are you taking all of those at the same time?

  15. Sorry, it was a reply to Jay asking about RPM

  16. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That's a mint worth of money.

  17. No, I'm just doing RPM/Igf-2/Reset AD along with:
    Omega 3,6,9
    Vyopro Whey
    Multivitamin
    Sorry for the confusion.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Are you taking all of those at the same time?
    Yep. I feel 17 again, and sleep well. My recovery after a workout is spectacular too In about 3-4 days, the tforce runs out, and i'm not replacing it, about 2 weeks later the drive runs out, and i wont replace it either, so i'll be at 6-oxo extreme and igf-2. Just to give it some time to see what happens after that. I think i'll just do the 6-oxo extreme for a month, then discontinue it too

  19. I'm thinking about bulk Powerfull and bulk Cissus. The Powerfull is supposed to help with sleep, test, etc. and the cissus is supposed to help with joint recovery and cortisol to an extent. What do you guys think?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Lol, I think we got our lines crossed. I wasn't the one who posted that first post about the 5 bottles in a row. I was just posting about my experience on 2010 and that I would consider Hardcore. Hell, if you want to give me free DTH and TT I'll take you up on it. Seriously though, if I do try DTH I'll post a helluva log.
    yeah i noticed that when the emf person posted.

  21. I would go to Nutraplanet and pick up one of these AI's I would personally go with Hyperdrol, the Isa-test has Tribulus and that stuff has alot of bad science behind it.
    ISA-TEST 2x w/ Testofen
    S.A.N. Attitude
    Hyperdrol X2
    Jungle Warfare
    6oxo Extreme

    I would add to that Activate Extreme, T-Force, Icariin, ZMA and Retain.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    I'm thinking about bulk Powerfull and bulk Cissus. The Powerfull is supposed to help with sleep, test, etc. and the cissus is supposed to help with joint recovery and cortisol to an extent. What do you guys think?
    Its a nice start, do that for 3+ weeks and see how you respond. Its fairly inexpensive too, $15/each as the bulks. It will DEFINITELY help with your sleep, and the gh release is noticeable too in how your fingernails grow.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. .
    There is no way to take anything natural and have a 1100% climb in test levels. Unless ur test levels are like .2 to 1 ng/dl (with 400-700 ng/dl being average).

    I hope u dont think users of 6-oxo extreme are getting a 1100% climb in test levels.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    There is no way to take anything natural and have a 1100% climb in test levels. Unless ur test levels are like .2 to 1 ng/dl (with 400-700 ng/dl being average).

    I hope u dont think users of 6-oxo extreme are getting a 1100% climb in test levels.
    I thought the same thing. It is a good marketing ploy, but I don't think even mega doses of exogenous testosterone increase testosterone that much.

  25. It was the resveratrol, in those particular tests the users werent using the 6-oxo extreme, just the reserveratrol/quercertin mix at 1g of each a day. The 1100% is the far end of the spectrum, that was the single highest, but all saw rather excessive rises.

    I think the math is off there chuck, it 1100% is 11x as much. So someone who came in with a 150 test (this was total, not free) would have ended at 1650 with an 1100% climb. Still crazy and hard to believe, but there were blood tests to show it. I'll have to find the links to them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for a natural testosterone boosting stack.
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. Best Testosterone Boosting Supp ...
    By xx Zues xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Omega Free Shirts and New Stacks Now Available
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. best Test boost stack
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
  5. The new Testosterone Boosting Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in