Best testosterone boosting stack now available

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I hope you don't think I'm bashing you, Chuck. I just didn't respond to 2010 like I thought I would and I will admit that my diet was not what it should have been. I may give DT Hardcore a try because I know your commitment to making a great product without having to go the route of PHs.

Also, members like Sixpack from bb.com and others have given your products great reviews. I've followed their posts in the past and they pretty much tell it like it is. If I do decide on DT Hardcore, I will do a log that details all of my experiences, diet, exercise, sleep, etc. so that I can give a totally unbiased report.

2. I'd also possibly suggest if your wallet opens deep enough doing 1g of resveratrol a day. you can do 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin caps at custom capsule for under a dollar a dose, take 2 a day. blood tests showed ridiculous climb in endogenous testosterone
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    I hope you don't think I'm bashing you, Chuck. I just didn't respond to 2010 like I thought I would and I will admit that my diet was not what it should have been. I may give DT Hardcore a try because I know your commitment to making a great product without having to go the route of PHs.

Also, members like Sixpack from bb.com and others have given your products great reviews. I've followed their posts in the past and they pretty much tell it like it is. If I do decide on DT Hardcore, I will do a log that details all of my experiences, diet, exercise, sleep, etc. so that I can give a totally unbiased report.
    Yeah thats cool, I was just saying I have seen like 5 post here and at bb.com saying u tried 4-5 DT bottles in a row and it did nothing. So what I was saying is you might want to get ur hormone levels checked or evaluate ur lifestyle as in stress level or whatever.

Also I was saying u should have took the free DTH and Trib Test when I offered it so at least you probaby would be saying "DT2010 and DT2040 and every other test booster I tried didnt work but DTH or a combo of DTH and trib test produced "x" result."

It doesnt bother me personally.
  4. chuck

i looked back you are right it was 4 bottles and the money amt that i listed for the 5 was the cost of the 4.
    i didnt and wont start any threads knocking any of your products.
    on the two posts that i answered one here one at bb.com i replied to a question and in both cases i said im not knocking you your a standup guy.
    bottom line you have no need to run me down.it didnt work for me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah thats cool, I was just saying I have seen like 5 post here and at bb.com saying u tried 4-5 DT bottles in a row and it did nothing. So what I was saying is you might want to get ur hormone levels checked or evaluate ur lifestyle as in stress level or whatever.

Also I was saying u should have took the free DTH and Trib Test when I offered it so at least you probaby would be saying "DT2010 and DT2040 and every other test booster I tried didnt work but DTH or a combo of DTH and trib test produced "x" result."

It doesnt bother me personally.
    Lol, I think we got our lines crossed. I wasn't the one who posted that first post about the 5 bottles in a row. I was just posting about my experience on 2010 and that I would consider Hardcore. Hell, if you want to give me free DTH and TT I'll take you up on it. Seriously though, if I do try DTH I'll post a helluva log.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd also possibly suggest if your wallet opens deep enough doing 1g of resveratrol a day. you can do 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin caps at custom capsule for under a dollar a dose, take 2 a day. blood tests showed ridiculous climb in endogenous testosterone
    Really? Hmmm... that sounds too good to be true, but if it actually worked it would well be worth the money. I spend more on diet soda than that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Really? Hmmm... that sounds too good to be true, but if it actually worked it would well be worth the money. I spend more on diet soda than that.
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. I can't recall the before and after numbers specifically. And the 1g would end up at $2/day. With the combination of t-force, igf-2, Anabolic Drive and 6-oxo extreme (which has 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin), although i can't directly make statements to testosterone without labs I would believe I'm at the highest i've been since puberty. libido is crazy, aggression is way up too. The 6-oxo extreme is $40/15 days, and I bought more already. I do actually want to try it standalone, but i'm not in a rush It definitely had a strong noticeable difference by itself, althought each of the other items had some noticeable effects.

8. I'm having good results with that stack. I've been using supps for about 20 years now. Alot of trial and error along with money and supps goin in the t-bowl! I'm also running Reset AD with the Rpm/IGF-2.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. I can't recall the before and after numbers specifically. And the 1g would end up at $2/day. With the combination of t-force, igf-2, Anabolic Drive and 6-oxo extreme (which has 500mg resveratrol/500mg quercertin),
    Are you taking all of those at the same time?

10. Sorry, it was a reply to Jay asking about RPM

11. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That's a mint worth of money.

12. No, I'm just doing RPM/Igf-2/Reset AD along with:
    Omega 3,6,9
    Vyopro Whey
    Multivitamin
    Sorry for the confusion.

13. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Are you taking all of those at the same time?
    Yep. I feel 17 again, and sleep well. My recovery after a workout is spectacular too In about 3-4 days, the tforce runs out, and i'm not replacing it, about 2 weeks later the drive runs out, and i wont replace it either, so i'll be at 6-oxo extreme and igf-2. Just to give it some time to see what happens after that. I think i'll just do the 6-oxo extreme for a month, then discontinue it too

14. I'm thinking about bulk Powerfull and bulk Cissus. The Powerfull is supposed to help with sleep, test, etc. and the cissus is supposed to help with joint recovery and cortisol to an extent. What do you guys think?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Lol, I think we got our lines crossed. I wasn't the one who posted that first post about the 5 bottles in a row. I was just posting about my experience on 2010 and that I would consider Hardcore. Hell, if you want to give me free DTH and TT I'll take you up on it. Seriously though, if I do try DTH I'll post a helluva log.
    yeah i noticed that when the emf person posted.

16. I would go to Nutraplanet and pick up one of these AI's I would personally go with Hyperdrol, the Isa-test has Tribulus and that stuff has alot of bad science behind it.
    ISA-TEST 2x w/ Testofen
    S.A.N. Attitude
    Hyperdrol X2
    Jungle Warfare
    6oxo Extreme

I would add to that Activate Extreme, T-Force, Icariin, ZMA and Retain.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    I'm thinking about bulk Powerfull and bulk Cissus. The Powerfull is supposed to help with sleep, test, etc. and the cissus is supposed to help with joint recovery and cortisol to an extent. What do you guys think?
    Its a nice start, do that for 3+ weeks and see how you respond. Its fairly inexpensive too, $15/each as the bulks. It will DEFINITELY help with your sleep, and the gh release is noticeable too in how your fingernails grow.

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The quoted number is 1100% climb. .
    There is no way to take anything natural and have a 1100% climb in test levels. Unless ur test levels are like .2 to 1 ng/dl (with 400-700 ng/dl being average).

I hope u dont think users of 6-oxo extreme are getting a 1100% climb in test levels.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    There is no way to take anything natural and have a 1100% climb in test levels. Unless ur test levels are like .2 to 1 ng/dl (with 400-700 ng/dl being average).

I hope u dont think users of 6-oxo extreme are getting a 1100% climb in test levels.
    I thought the same thing. It is a good marketing ploy, but I don't think even mega doses of exogenous testosterone increase testosterone that much.

20. It was the resveratrol, in those particular tests the users werent using the 6-oxo extreme, just the reserveratrol/quercertin mix at 1g of each a day. The 1100% is the far end of the spectrum, that was the single highest, but all saw rather excessive rises.

I think the math is off there chuck, it 1100% is 11x as much. So someone who came in with a 150 test (this was total, not free) would have ended at 1650 with an 1100% climb. Still crazy and hard to believe, but there were blood tests to show it. I'll have to find the links to them.

21. Yeah, I'd like to see the blood work for sure.

22. On a side note, Chuck, if you use DTH at 5-6 caps/day would Trib Test be a good idea for libido enhancement? I'm thinking that it would help with the drop in LH but maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know if you get the chance.

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It was the resveratrol, in those particular tests the users werent using the 6-oxo extreme, just the reserveratrol/quercertin mix at 1g of each a day. The 1100% is the far end of the spectrum, that was the single highest, but all saw rather excessive rises.

I think the math is off there chuck, it 1100% is 11x as much. So someone who came in with a 150 test (this was total, not free) would have ended at 1650 with an 1100% climb. Still crazy and hard to believe, but there were blood tests to show it. I'll have to find the links to them.
    Well thats bs, because they would have just put pure res/quercetin in the product and told you to stack it with 6-oxo because no one has reported an 1100% increase in test levels from any dose of anything natural. People always claim their products produced some off the chart increase in rise in test levels and I dont never hear users reporting some effects that would go with such rises in test levels. They just say, "it worked ok for me."

DIESEL TEST 2010 had users showing a 90%-110% increase (say 400ng/dl to 850ng/dl) in free test and they were saying, "I got harder muscles, strength, blabla," so a 1100% rise should produce crazy results but most companies test their products probably on people coming off a cycle or have ridiculously low test levels, so like someone can go from 50 ng/dl to 550 ng/dl (ie normal) and they say, oh this product produces a 1100% rise in test levels. Its like how about you test product x on someone whos not coming off a cycle or with low test levels, someone over 500 ng/dl and report those results.

thats like saying increases fat burning by 800%.....yeah right.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well thats bs, because they would have just put pure res/quercetin in the product and told you to stack it with 6-oxo because no one has reported an 1100% increase in test levels from any dose of anything natural. People always claim their products produced some off the chart increase in rise in test levels and I dont never hear users reporting some effects that would go with such rises in test levels. They just say, "it worked ok for me."

DIESEL TEST 2010 had users showing a 90%-110% increase (say 400ng/dl to 850ng/dl) in free test and they were saying, "I got harder muscles, strength, blabla," so a 1100% rise should produce crazy results but most companies test their products probably on people coming off a cycle or have ridiculously low test levels, so like someone can go from 50 ng/dl to 550 ng/dl (ie normal) and they say, oh this product produces a 1100% rise in test levels. Its like how about you test product x on someone whos not coming off a cycle or with low test levels, someone over 500 ng/dl and report those results.

thats like saying increases fat burning by 800%.....yeah right.
    Yeah, i'm not saying I believe that one entirely either I need to find the links to the bloodwork. From personal experience, i'm wired up now like I was 17 again, and no other product did that, but then again i'm not just taking one product anyhow. I plan to buy a bottle of DTH for my next round of natural test booster, i just wanted to take a month away from them as I had done almost 12 weeks between trib + fadogia. And like we've all seen before the fact that everyone has jumped on resveratrol as the new holy land of supplements tend to make me believe all the moreso that theres a bit bit of bunk attached to it.

25. ok, not the human study, but in rats, it doubled sperm count, LH up by about 70% FSH by 125% test by 165%

Nothing to sneeze at, but definitely way more expensive than DT2010. Heres a screenshot of it

Chuck, I kind of recall in one thread you mentioning possibly stacking DTH with one of your other products for max testosterone, was it 2010?

26. Wow, the new AN Drive product sounds fukcing sick too. This is a bad time for me; there are so many good products now that I actually have a little money. I can't decide! Drive should be out soon so I may just wait a little. ARGH!!!

27. It will help too once the ingredients in drive are announced to make that sort of decision

28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ok, not the human study, but in rats, it doubled sperm count, LH up by about 70% FSH by 125% test by 165%

Nothing to sneeze at, but definitely way more expensive than DT2010. Heres a screenshot of it

Chuck, I kind of recall in one thread you mentioning possibly stacking DTH with one of your other products for max testosterone, was it 2010?
    rats.... rats respoond really well to creatine mono.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    On a side note, Chuck, if you use DTH at 5-6 caps/day would Trib Test be a good idea for libido enhancement? I'm thinking that it would help with the drop in LH but maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know if you get the chance.
    DIESEL TEST hardcore doesnt drop ur lh, dt 2010 did because of the high increase in free test. You can stack DTH with trib test for higher libido, but most people on 5 dth dont have a drop in libido.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Wow, the new AN Drive product sounds fukcing sick too. This is a bad time for me; there are so many good products now that I actually have a little money. I can't decide! Drive should be out soon so I may just wait a little. ARGH!!!

AN?

Drive?

what/who's AN?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a natural testosterone boosting stack.
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. Best Testosterone Boosting Supp ...
    By xx Zues xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Omega Free Shirts and New Stacks Now Available
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. best Test boost stack