Activate Xtreme

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!! Just finished Vitrix,Retain 2 and AP, Im looking for a new kilelr Stack !!! I want to try Activate Xtreme, what should I stack whit it ? RPM + X LEan ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!! Just finished Vitrix,Retain 2 and AP, Im looking for a new kilelr Stack !!! I want to try Activate Xtreme, what should I stack whit it ? RPM + X LEan ?
sounds good. i am doing the old activate, igf-2, bulk powerfull, and was using some leftoverRPM but i ran out of that today. 8 days in and i like it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i think activate and eform is starting to catch some popularity. i know RPM is a test booster, but i would add some other type of t-boster or an AI as well if i were u.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good. i am doing the old activate, igf-2, bulk powerfull, and was using some leftoverRPM but i ran out of that today. 8 days in and i like it.
Hey wait, you are stacking igf-2 and powerFull? howcome? similar effects from both in theory... How is it treating you?

And i'm pondering the Activate Extreme too :)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hey wait, you are stacking igf-2 and powerFull? howcome? similar effects from both in theory... How is it treating you?

And i'm pondering the Activate Extreme too :)
igf-2 and pfull work in different ways. both use l-dopa for the GH stim, but in terms of test its different. more importantly, i have 7 bottles of igf-2 and lots of bulk pfull. actually, i really like the pfull for the sleep, as i dont really notice better sleep from the igf-2 for some reason.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
oh forgot to say, im loving it! i have set a few PR's in the last week, more so then normally, could be the activate too.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I want to Stack Activate Xtreme whit some kind of Stimulant ! but I dont know wich one ! Activate + LEviathan whould it be too mutch Test Booster ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I want to Stack Activate Xtreme whit some kind of Stimulant ! but I dont know wich one ! Activate + LEviathan whould it be too mutch Test Booster ?
no such thing as to much test boost. just kidding, but no, not in my opinion. activate works by freeing up your test, and will actually decrease your overall test slightly. i have 2 t-boosters stacked with my activate and thinking about adding an AI.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is not sopposed to boost Test ? dha... there is too mutch product out there !! lol! Leviatan +Ativate X + X-lean+ N.O. Limits+ SMASH ! sound good ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is not sopposed to boost Test ? dha... there is too mutch product out there !! lol! Leviatan +Ativate X + X-lean+ N.O. Limits+ SMASH ! sound good ?
ok dude let me enlighten, the majority of the natural testosterone in your body is bound by what is called SHBG, rendering it for the most part useless in terms of being anabolic. what activaTe does is unbinds most of your test from the SHGB, making your test much more anabolic, and activate is very good at doing so. so in actuality, no it does not boost overall test, but will make your test better for building muscle. the addition of an AI to activate will boost your overall test as estrogen will be decreased, making activate even more effective because there is more test that it can free meaning the more muscle u can build. so, my recommendation is to stack either of the activates with some sort of AI, an anti-cort is okay to if that is what u like.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you have run everything else before, I would suggest to run the Activate X by itself to see how your body responds to it. I am testing it right now, but I am only on my 2nd day so I can't really say anything about its efficacy yet.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have run everything else before, I would suggest to run the Activate X by itself to see how your body responds to it. I am testing it right now, but I am only on my 2nd day so I can't really say anything about its efficacy yet.
thats a valid point as well.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
ok !! I will try it with leviathan ! should be Great !!! thx guys !!! :D