Help Ugab37 Get Some Crowns! Whores Welcome!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, Ugab just got the new rep prosition for AN, but I noticed that he has no crowns!!!! WTF!!! We need to pull together and pop his crown cherry! Maybe if he's nice he will pop back!:cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What a shamless way to get rep points :nono:

I am all wh0red out at teh moment

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
What does the crown mean and how do you get them ?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, Manu easy there fella! Help him out is what we want, not eat him out, that is another kind of whore, I just wanted post whores!

:run: *quickly steps out of room, keeping a close eye on Manu*

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What does the crown mean and how do you get them ?
They mean absolutely nothing.

The sole fact that I have, or once had, more crowns than B5150 completely renders the crown/rep system useless.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The sole fact that I have, or once had, more crowns than B5150 completely renders the crown/rep system useless.
Precisely. There is really no merit as they have been turned into a way of giving a reach around.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well this is all horse ****,

not bull**** which isnt as bad as horse ****

i need moar crownz

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
damn you think me being here 5 years i would have alot of crowns eh? just goes to show you they dont mean much of anything.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I'll crown him... but who will crown me?? LOL

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
What is goin on in here? Dang, I go to train and then work for 10 hrs and I come back and see this. Well, thanks myth! Uda man!!!

Ill tell ya one thing. I never thought Id see someone post something about eating me out or giving reacharounds, but hey, line up fellas, Im down. (as I puke in my mouth....)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Show me a post / thread he has contributed and that has benefited / gives good advice and consider it done, otherwise it taint gonna happen :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you guys just don't stop do ya...These could mean for a little something if it wasn't for multiple rep threads requesting this stuff :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at jayhawk, look at how long he's been here, look at the number of his post, look at how big that sumbeech is getting in his avy and you have the reason for all his crownage.:D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys just don't stop do ya...These could mean for a little something if it wasn't for multiple rep threads requesting this stuff :)
damn ur a big ****er

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Official AN Declaration:

No more asking for reps, no more repping for ****s and giggles. We will no longer contribute to any degrading that may turn this place into another BB.com.

Let's use the rep system for what it was meant for, from this point on.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent post! I gave you some reps!:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Official AN Declaration:

No more asking for reps, no more repping for ****s and giggles. We will no longer contribute to any degrading that may turn this place into another BB.com.

This is :goodpost:. I swear I get scared and nauseated everytime someone mentions this place becoming more like bb.com in any way, shape or form :( Please don't let this happen, as I love it hear and hate it with a passion there!

I love you guys and my home here!

If I ever do anything to contribute to the degradation of this place please let me know by any means and I will correct my behaviour.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Giggity giggity goo....Good call lane, ill limit my whoring to posting only...:)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Official AN Declaration:

I wish all of the board sponsors would take this position.

I think it disrespects the sponsor that the individuals represent as well as the forum itself, JMHO.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I wish all of the board sponsors would take this position.

I think it disrespects the sponsor that the individuals represent as well as the forum itself, JMHO.
Agreed, but I do appreciate the gesture fellas. I look forward to earning whatever I get from here on. Thanks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
SwoleChicked +repped

How about Bobo go through all the people with crowns, reduces them to one crown and then ups the rep amount needed to gain crowns? I have worked with boards and they usually have a system where you can specify the amount of rep that needs to be received before the next "level" or "crown" in this case is reached.