6bromo bloodwork..

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Blood taken 5 days after last dosing hyperdrolX2 or any other supplement. Cycle was:
Wk 1/2
Trenadrol 90mg
Week 3-7
Trenadrol 120mg
Halo Clone 80mg
M14ADD 140mg
Week 8
Hyperdrolx2 6 pills
Test Drive 4 pills
Week 9
HyperdrolX2 4pills
Test Drive 2 pills
Week 10
Hyperdrolx2 2pills
Test Drive 1 pill
Week 11
Hyperdrolx2 1pill

The blood work I came into this cycle with was sub par in the testosterone department. A low 234..

Test Bioavailable / SHBG
SHBG 28
Testosterone 468
Reference Range: 400-1080
Unit: ng/dL
Testosterone 270.8
Testosterone 93.1
Reference Range: 47.0 to 244.o
Unit: pg/mL

Testosterone Free 15.5 pg/ml (6-30)
DHEA-Sulfate 257 ug/dL (104-457)
Cortisol Random 9.67 mcg/dL
TSH (3rd gen) 0.881 uIU/mL
Thyroxine Free 1.22 ng/dL (0.89-1.76)
Prolactin 7.4 ng/mL (2.1-17.7)
LH Level 3.6 mIU/mL
FSH 2.4 mIU/mL (1.4-18.1)
Serum Estradiol 30 pg/mL

Complete Metabolic Panel

Creat 1.1 mg/dL (0.6-1.3)
NA 139 mEq/L (136-145)
CL 100 mEq/L (98-107)
ALB 4.5 g/dL (3.4-5.0)
SGOT 39 U/L (15-37)
ALK 87 U/L (50-136)
BUN 20 mg/dL (7-18)
GLUCOSE 91 mg/dL (74-106)
K 4.4 mEq/L (3.5-5.1)
TCO2 31 mEq/L (21-32)
TP 7.6 g/dL (6.4-8.2)
TBILX 0.9 mg/dL (0.2-1.0)
SGPT 121 U/L (30-65)
GFR Non Afri: >60
GFR African: >60

CBC Screen
WBC 6.1 K/cumm (4.5-11.0)
HGB 16.1 g/dL (13.9-18.0)
MCV 88.5 cu.micr (80.0-97)
MCHC 33.8 g/dL (31.0-37.0)
PLT 205 K/cumm (130-400)
LYM 42.0 (14.6-41.0)
EOS 2.2 (0.0-5.6)
RBC 5.38 M/cumm (4.30-5.90)
HCT 47.6 (39.0-55.0)
MCH 29.9 pg (26.0-34.0)
RDW 12.3 (11.5-14.5)
NEU 49.5 (45.7-76.1)
MONO 6.1 (4.0-12.4)
BASO 0.2 (0.0-1.2)
NEU 3.0 K/cumm (1.5-8.5)
MONO 0.4 K/cumm (0.2-0.8)
BASO 0.0 K/cumm (0.0-0.2)
LYM 2.6 K/cumm (1.0-4.8)
EOS 0.1 K/cumm (0.0-0.7)
NRBC/100 WBC 0.0

So now to start a little drama ;) paging Patrick Arnold it seem that 6bromo isnt surpressive.. at least in this rather extreme example.

propho

Awards
  • Established
mmm.. drama .. me likes.. thanks for posting the bloodwork..

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I believe PA addressed this in that 6-bromo's effects would be similar to formestane. It will still act as an AI and increase testosterone production but is not the best solution for HPTA recovery due to androgenic metabolites. I'm not certain however because there's something like 15 pages of crap in that thread and I don't want to search through it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I believe PA addressed this in that 6-bromo's effects would be similar to formestane. It will still act as an AI and increase testosterone production but is not the best solution for HPTA recovery due to androgenic metabolites. I'm not certain however because there's something like 15 pages of crap in that thread and I don't want to search through it.
The other issue is that the 6-bromotestosterone (which 6-bromo most likely converts to) may show up as natural testosterone on an immunological assay.

This would mean that any bloodwork done on 6-bromo may be measuring levels of 6-bromotest + natural testosterone, rather than just endogenous test levels. This would greatly distort lab values...making the bloodwork essentially useless in determining level of test production.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
The other issue is that the 6-bromotestosterone (which 6-bromo most likely converts to) may show up as natural testosterone on an immunological assay.

This would mean that any bloodwork done on 6-bromo may be measuring levels of 6-bromotest + natural testosterone, rather than just endogenous test levels. This would greatly distort lab values...making the bloodwork essentially useless in determining level of test production.
possibly while youre on it. Which is why I waited almost a week after my last dose of 6bromo before I did my blood work.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
And lets see. Test is up, but still on the low end. Free test is normal...

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
possibly while youre on it. Which is why I waited almost a week after my last dose of 6bromo before I did my blood work.
What we really need is before, during, and after bloodtest on 6-bromo only. 5 days after your last dose, what if your body got itself back up and going on its own again?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
What we really need is before, during, and after bloodtest on 6-bromo only. 5 days after your last dose, what if your body got itself back up and going on its own again?
In 5 days? Impressive really, hell if that were the case we would only have to run a week of pct. Test actually is totally normal, Im at a genetic disadvatage; Im a white male. test levels in white guys are normal 400-600.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Do you honestly have any idea how long 6-bromotest would be detectable in a blood serum assay?

I don't, but I'd venture to say more than 5 days...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am relieved (as I'm testing a 6-bromo product). Thanks for posting your BW.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
In 5 days? Impressive really, hell if that were the case we would only have to run a week of post cycle therapy. Test actually is totally normal, Im at a genetic disadvatage; Im a white male. test levels in white guys are normal 400-600.
:trout: :icon_lol:
5 days from your last dose of HDX2. But more like 33ish days since your last dose of anything suppressive. No one ever said this was suppressive, only not the ABSOLUTE BEST post cycle therapy TEST BOOSTER. 33 days after your last dose of anything suppressive while taking any anit-e w/some other test booster and I would hope your test levels were fine. So doesn't really seem that impressive.

Last edited:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Now had you shown levels in like the 800-1000 range and maybe some lowered SHBG, that would be impressive.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It does prove its not suppressive however if anyone thought it may be because of its metabolites!

Edit: Question, did you not take any SERM so you could test out HDX2 or did you just decide you didn't need one?

Last edited:
SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
This is my bloodwork from last year (RR + ACT). Although we'll never know if my increase in Test and Free Test is the result of natural Test production or from unnatural 6-bromotest converted from the precursor isomer found in RR.

Attachments

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
He won't take a SERM, so this was likely the after results of Test Drive and Hyperdrol X2. I would say that his test results do lend to the arguement that 6-Bromo isn't supressive. Then again, so do the numberous NHA stack blood tests. You guys do like to jump on bandwagons. Its funny how user results from the last year and a half can become trumped overnight:think: .

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Now had you shown levels in like the 800-1000 range and maybe some lowered SHBG, that would be impressive.
If anyone had results with those numbers, then that would be impressive. I'm not getting your logic. His stack that he ran was a bit nuts IMO and his after post cycle therapy bloodwork actually is pretty good considering what he ran and for the amount of time he was on it. A result with an 800-1000 range result would likely have to come independent of any actual cycle and not following PCT.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If anyone had results with those numbers, then that would be impressive. I'm not getting your logic. His stack that he ran was a bit nuts IMO and his after post cycle therapy bloodwork actually is pretty good considering what he ran and for the amount of time he was on it. A result with an 800-1000 range result would likely have to come independent of any actual cycle and not following post cycle therapy.
i agree. :goodpost: often times people forget to weigh the variables.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
He won't take a SERM, so this was likely the after results of Test Drive and Hyperdrol X2. I would say that his test results do lend to the arguement that 6-Bromo isn't supressive. Then again, so do the numberous NHA stack blood tests. You guys do like to jump on bandwagons. Its funny how user results from the last year and a half can become trumped overnight:think: .
That is provided that he was clear of 6-bromotest when the blood was drawn...and don't see how anyone could really prove this to be the case.

Those numbers we are looking at may have a significant % of 6-bromo-test.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
It does prove its not suppressive however if anyone thought it may be because of its metabolites!

Edit: Question, did you not take any SERM so you could test out HDX2 or did you just decide you didn't need one?
I disagree, this bloodwork really proved little/nothing.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
NO ONE ever said 6-bromo would necessarily be SUPPRESSIVE only its probably not the best test booster. This is why we need 6-bromo only results. Consider the factors here:

This is 33 days after a cycle with another test booster.
Many people have ran numerous cycles w/o PCT and end up fine.
6-bromo test may show up as test on a blood test.
His test numbers are not even out of normal range.
NHA blood test results do nothing to prove 6-bromo as they include another AI and DVTHF.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, this bloodwork really proved little/nothing.
I do agree w/you actually just didn't want to sound so negative in ALL my post about this. If 6-bromotest shows up on a blood test as test his test may have dropped/stayed the same.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I suppose maybe a follow up blood panel in say 25-35 days would lend to the arguement a bit further.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If anyone had results with those numbers, then that would be impressive. I'm not getting your logic. His stack that he ran was a bit nuts IMO and his after post cycle therapy bloodwork actually is pretty good considering what he ran and for the amount of time he was on it. A result with an 800-1000 range result would likely have to come independent of any actual cycle and not following post cycle therapy.
yes it would. This is why we need 6-bromo only test results clear of any cycle or other test booster before anything can be proven. Also need to find out if 6-bromotest shows up as test on a blood test. If by itself it raises test tremendously then it is a winner, if not than why not use 6-OXO? If you want something with at least studies and test compareable to 6-bromo why not just use formestane?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
:trout: :icon_lol:
5 days from your last dose of HDX2. But more like 33ish days since your last dose of anything suppressive. No one ever said this was suppressive, only not the ABSOLUTE BEST post cycle therapy TEST BOOSTER. 33 days after your last dose of anything suppressive while taking any anit-e w/some other test booster and I would hope your test levels were fine. So doesn't really seem that suppressive.
Wow, not suppressive at the end that I meant. I meant IMPRESSIVE. Test are really not that IMPRESSIVE.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I suppose maybe a follow up blood panel in say 25-35 days would lend to the arguement a bit further.
Not really. Generally without drug intervention (PCT) HPTA will re-establish itself within 1-3 months. This is why Test-enanth, MENT, and many other compounds have been looked into as a means of a reversible male contraceptive.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
NO ONE ever said 6-bromo would necessarily be SUPPRESSIVE only its probably not the best test booster. This is why we need 6-bromo only results. Consider the factors here:

Many people have ran numerous cycles w/o post cycle therapy and end up fine.
NHA blood test results do nothing to prove 6-bromo as they include another AI and DVTHF.
What other test booster was he using? Are you referring to his use of Trenadrol and (eq-t)2 as a test booster? So saying that he used M1,4ADD, Halo, and Methoxy-TRN would count as boosting his test, instead of supressing it? BTW, NHA stack blood test results initially included ATD/DVTHF, but quickly thereafter were Rebound Reloaded(here's the shocker its 6-Bromo)and DVTHF. BTW, here's the profile for Test Drive, so you can have an example of the additional factors involved-

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

If 6-bromotestosterone does have androgenic activity (which apparently vida states it does) then yes it would supress HPTA. This is why it would not be an ideal compound to be used during PCT.

It could, however, prove useful while ON cycle as a means of preventing estrogen conversion of aromatizing compounds (dbol, test, etc).

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Generally without drug intervention (post cycle therapy) HPTA will re-establish itself within 1-3 months. This is why Test-enanth, MENT, and many other compounds have been looked into as a means of a reversible male contraceptive.
But if 6-Bromo was supressive, then the false test elevation you guys keep eluding to would gone and his test levels would decrease.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
What other test booster was he using? Are you referring to his use of Trenadrol and (eq-t)2 as a test booster? So saying that he used M1,4ADD, Halo, and Methoxy-TRN would count as boosting his test, instead of supressing it? BTW, NHA stack blood test results initially included ATD/DVTHF, but quickly thereafter were Rebound Reloaded(here's the shocker its 6-Bromo)and DVTHF. BTW, here's the profile for Test Drive, so you can have an example of the additional factors involved-
JEBUS! You ask me what other test booster he is using then show me the product he was using at the SAME TIME as HDX2 that includes a test amplifying complex.
Then you apparently don't even know what is in Rebound Reloaded. Here is the shocker:

Making use of a proprietary blend of three separate constituents collectively known as AroMatrix™, Rebound Reloaded™ delivers a two-pronged approach to produce an effect above and beyond that of its predecessor, without the side effects that manifested in many users.

Fundamentally, the core of AroMatrix™ is the combination of white button mushroom extract and 6-Bromotase™. White button mushroom and 6-Bromotase™ are both potent aromatase inhibitors, with different structures, which provide different effects. The third constituent, flax oil powder, provides a small amount of fat to assist with lymphatic absorption of the other two constituents of AroMatrix™.
Obviously it contains 6-bromo or I wouldn't have talked about the NHA test results.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
But if 6-Bromo was supressive, then the false test elevation you guys keep eluding to would gone and his test levels would decrease.
Not if the testes are then producing test on their own...which could very well be the case within another month.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
And before anyone goes off yelling for VIDA info on 6-bromotest it is not there. Purely a decent speculation as 6-chloro and 6-flouro are there and active. If you don't know why the three would be related it may not be worth the time to explain, grab a chemistry book.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
And maybe I'm wrong but by the end hadn't PA said it is most likely similar to Formestane?
Similar in that formestane does convert to an androgenically active hormone...4-OH-testosterone--which would supress HPTA.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
JEBUS! You ask me what other test booster he is using then show me the product he was using at the SAME TIME as HDX2 that includes a test amplifying complex.
Then you apparently don't even know what is in Rebound Reloaded. Here is the shocker:

Obviously it contains 6-bromo or I wouldn't have talked about the NHA test results.
:toofunny: Oh puleez, you're getting your panties in a wad because you were called out on your reference of Halo, M1,4ADD, and Methoxy-TRN as a test boosters and then you want to argue over the minimal additives in Rebound Reloaded, which you said specifically was something other than 6-Bromo.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Here's something help you with all of your back-peddling in this arguement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see that your test level is exactly double what it was BEFORE STARTING cycle. imo you should be very happy with these results.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Good Lord!
What does LH do in the body?
I said RR includes another AI. It does have 2 AI's does it not?
I also said these were 33 days after anything suppressive. This would be the 3 steroids he took. And it was taken with another Test booster. This would be the test drive. Do I need to explain any of my other post for you?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Tribulus raises LH, not Test.
I've yet to see any conclusive data that tribulus does anything in humans...if you know of something I'd be interested.

Also, LH stimulates test production...so if this were the case then tribulus would indirectly stimulate testosterone production by the leydig cells via its LH modulating effects.

So your "arguement" really makes no sense.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established

There I explained it for you and highlighted what I explained.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
i see that your test level is exactly double what it was BEFORE STARTING cycle. imo you should be very happy with these results.
If 6-bromotest doesn't show up, which is still tbd. I would still like to see 6-bromo kick someone up higher than normal range and it be proven to not provide a "false postive" for real test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
having knowledge is a good thing, arrogance is not.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If anything that only lends credence to the possibility that there is some 6-bromotest contamination here. Generally, the body would not 'overshoot' when restoring natural test production...as it tends to maintain homeostasis.

An overshoot is possible I suppose, but not very likely.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Good Lord!
What does LH do in the body?
I said RR includes another AI. It does have 2 AI's does it not?
I also said these were 33 days after anything suppressive. This would be the 3 steroids he took. And it was taken with another Test booster. This would be the test drive. Do I need to explain any of my other post for you?
Tribulus is said to raise test indirectly through LH stimulation, but it does not raise test directly. I believe my post to have said that one. The are no studies in humans that provide concrete data that this works. If anything it appears to be good for libido and that's it.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus is said to raise test indirectly through LH stimulation, but it does not raise test directly. I believe my post to have said that one. The are no studies in humans that provide concrete data that this works. If anything it appears to be good for libido and that's it.
Finally we agree on something as I have never seen any good studies on trib. ZMA, maybe helping since he had low levels to begin with.
And all your post said was that Trib raised LH not test while laughing at me for calling it a test booster which I'm sure it is marketed as (Test Drive) then you come in and say Trib raises test through LH stimulation. Please don't tell me I'M backpedaling.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Finally we agree on something as I have never seen any good studies on trib. ZMA, maybe helping since he had low levels to begin with.
And all your post said was that Trib raised LH not test while laughing at me for calling it a test booster which I'm sure it is marketed as (Test Drive) then you come in and say Trib raises test through LH stimulation. Please don't tell me I'M backpedaling.
Oh, I am. I didn't have to change what I've already posted, I just elaborated on my post so you could understand it a bit better . BTW, how much experience do you have with any of these products? I've pretty much used all of the products except for Hyperdrol X2 and Trenadrol. I'm finding it funny how people are claiming that all of these AI's are ineffective when there are so many that can offer actual feedback and not speculation. 6-bromo is effective for post cycle therapy, but I wouldn't use it without a SERM. Voodoo used a 6-Bromo product for post cycle therapy following a highly supressive cycle and you guys call shenanigans because of the results. I'm all for questioning the effectiveness of supplements(especially designer ai's and steroids), but come on. Some of you guys need to loosen your jaws from around PA's nuts a bit and begin making your own conclusions and quit all of the speculating. I really wish Sledge would participate in this discussion, b/c so far I have not heard a convincing arguement that his results are anything but good.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I am. I didn't have to change what I've already posted, I just elaborated on my post so you could understand it a bit better . BTW, how much experience do you have with any of these products? I've pretty much used all of the products except for Hyperdrol X2 and Trenadrol. I'm finding it funny how people are claiming that all of these AI's are ineffective when there are so many that can offer actual feedback and not speculation. 6-bromo is effective for post cycle therapy, but I wouldn't use it without a SERM. Voodoo used a 6-Bromo product for post cycle therapy following a highly supressive cycle and you guys call shenanigans because of the results. I'm all for questioning the effectiveness of supplements(especially designer ai's and steroids), but come on. Some of you guys need to loosen your jaws from around PA's nuts a bit and begin making your own conclusions and quit all of the speculating.
This has nothing to do with PA, this has to do with intelligent discussion about the pharmacological effects of these designer steroids. No one is stating that they aren't effective...on the contrary its pretty obvious that they are.

Now, what is not obvious is whether this product is effective because it stimulates endogenous test production, or because its a "pro-hormone" to 6-bromotestosterone. Both are distinct possibilities, and anyone with half a brain could see this.

There are so many variables in this equation its impossible for any of us (incuding PA) to definitively say whether this hormone is effective at re-establishing HPTA function...

Does 6-bromoandrostendione convert to 6-bromotestosterone? We don't even know for sure, but if we "have to draw our own conclusions" then I'd say that it does. There is also going to be aromatization to 6-bromoestrogens. What are the effects of these? Do they have any estrogenic activity?

Does 6-bromotest have androgenic activity? Who knows? Other 6-halogenated testosterone derivitives do, so why would this one be any different?

Taking this into account, and seeing the blood values brings up more questions...

How long would 6-bromoandro / 6-bromotest be detectible in an immunological assay?

What is 6-bromotest's binding affinity for SHBG? Is it higher than testosterone's? Lower? Does it bind to SHBG at all?

I'm glad that you liked HX2. It may do exactly what it states it does...but wouldn't it be nice to know? If you're "all for questioning these supplements", then you should be asking some of these same questions...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo is effective for post cycle therapy, but I wouldn't use it without a SERM. .
If you truely believe that 6-bromo is so effective for PCT, why the need for a SERM? Shouldn't it be sufficient to jumpstart LH production?

It would seem to me that adding a SERM to such an effective AI would be overkill, and unnecessary taxing on your liver/wallet.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
BTW, how much experience do you have with any of these products? I've pretty much used all of the products except for Hyperdrol X2 and Trenadrol.
I have none. I prefer to only use the products of which I can predict the pharmacological effects.

In other words, I don't put sh*t into my body if I don't know what it actually does.