6bromo bloodwork..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... 6-bromo gives slight(er) test elevation, doesn't crush estrogen
It's interesting, it does crush (single digits) in the first 2 wks, exactly when you would want it too, but recovers well after that. The estrogen kinetics are perfect for PCT though, and it elevates test better than the rest. ;)

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
so after all is said and done my blood work stands and my test levels aren't falsely elevated after all ;) I'm glad were all finally on the same page. Thanks D for explaining what I was trying to convey since page 1.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so after all is said and done my blood work stands and my test levels aren't falsely elevated after all ;) I'm glad were all finally on the same page. Thanks D for explaining what I was trying to convey since page 1.
Sorry it took me so long to get around to it, I've just lost my taste for the drama these days, and that's all this was ever about I'm afraid. :(

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
And thats kinda what I thought the whole time, I will see if I can find my post in this thread earlier. It may raise test even if it is slightly androgenic because of its anti-e properties. Dr.D has eased my worries that 6-bromotest may show up on the blood tests as test. My conclusions: (although probably not completely right)

6-bromo great standalone ala formestane (but good orally!)
6-bromo doesn't hinder post cycle therapy but not the #1 option
6-bromo gives slight(er) test elevation, doesn't crush estrogen

sounds reasonable

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It's interesting, it does crush (single digits) in the first 2 wks, exactly when you would want it too, but recovers well after that. The estrogen kinetics are perfect for post cycle therapy though, and it elevates test better than the rest. ;)

it elevates test better than the rest you say?

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
how does and a.i. (6-bromo) increase test after a cycle when your hpta is shut down? does it increas lh production? I know letro will increase lh production, but 6-bromo? if it doesn't increase l.h. production then what is the point of taking an ai right after pct? you have nothing to aromatize into E? im just curios.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
it elevates test better than the rest you say?
No, I can't say that as a generality. However, mg/mg it is definitely "better" in a quantitative since (stronger) than most others. It's true beauty is not just it's effectiveness though, it's the extreme lack of toxicity.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
how does and a.i. (6-bromo) increase test after a cycle when your hpta is shut down? does it increas lh production? I know letro will increase lh production, but 6-bromo? if it doesn't increase l.h. production then what is the point of taking an ai right after pct? you have nothing to aromatize into E? im just curios.
Any reduction of E2 necessarily boosts gonadotropin output, FSH even more so that LH perhaps. That is what stimulates endocrine response at any point of a cycle. An AI can even attenuate shutdown when used simultaneously with materials that do not aromatize. This is likely the primary mechanism (though there may be other little contributing factors) and the effect is obviously more punctuated when E2 levels are elevated.

danthony

Awards
Do you know the detection time for 6 bromo and its metabolites after using it standalone for a month?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you know the detection time for 6 bromo and its metabolites after using it standalone for a month?
Not sure, but would guess it should be on the short end based on old testing. SS may have posted some long-term bloodwork somewhere if you search.

But does anybody even still sell 6-Br?

danthony

Awards
I see, only asked due to some people failing tests due to boldenone which they believe ended up as a 6bromo metabolite or something. I've searched that Boldenone has a 4 month detection time and I used Bromo like 5/6 months ago so surely it will be out of my systme now? Fusion Supplements and Dragon supplements in the UK sell them.

Do you know anything about dehydroabietic acid (dhaa) and its detection time? Its replaced the PES Erase formula I believe and its derived as a plant resin but not entirely sure if its banned by WADA. Surely plant resins cant be banned?

Cheers in advance

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it was 6-Br that caused the failure. I have seen lots of testing, and that's never occurred. If the wrong analysis is performed, andro can be a lab artifact, but only with high GC injection port temps. A reverse column LC at ambient temp is the only reliable test I've run across, and the analysis I would demand if accused of a false positive. Nevertheless, I think you're probably safe assuming the product had real 6-Br as the active.

As for WADA, they ban just about everything they can get away with, but I doubt DHAA will make the hot list anytime soon. It's just too ubiquitous.