your thoughts please

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
ok, i am really interested in IGF-2, anyone tried it? i was thinking about a possible up coming stack, i have a lot of bulk pFull on hand and was about to order some lipotrophin PM. i wanna gain strength, but stay lean as possible, or at least about what i am now. is it redundant to stack the 3? i will also have some activate on hand in a few days, could possibly add that to, not sure yet. of course, diet, routine, and basic supps are in check.

redundant stack? any thoughts?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull w/ IGF-2 will be somewhat redundant, but I am guessing you'll still see increased gains combining the 2.
Lipo-PM is a great addition on any stack in my opinion....... but if you're getting IGF-2 I'd leave the Lipo-PM off for now to cut costs. Are you using RPM as well?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yes, i will be using rpm. IGF-2 looks very promising, i manged to get 5 bottles of it for under $100, so im stocked up on that as well now.

possible stack:
IGF-2
activate
bulk pFull
pslin
yellow gold
RPM

any other thoughts of what to add/remove/dose? thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
yes, i will be using rpm. IGF-2 looks very promising, i manged to get 5 bottles of it for under $100, so im stocked up on that as well now.

possible stack:
IGF-2
activate
bulk pFull
pslin
yellow gold
RPM

any other thoughts of what to add/remove/dose? thanks
5 bottles under $100????????????????? I can't even get that deal. LOL

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles under $100????????????????? I can't even get that deal. LOL
i know, i honestly could not believe my eyes when i saw it, so i went a little shopping spree crazy. got some lipotrophin PM also for very cheap, but like u said, that may be getting rather redundent.
:dance: :woohoo: