Help

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Trying to come up with a great fat loss stack but also to keep gains up and maybe even to get some lean gains out of it NO PH'S please tryna stay away from that for a little while so far i was thinkin maybe about
Green Mag
leviathan
Dymatize Xpand
any others to add? lookin for a good fat loss products please help me guys

chaos92287

Awards
i would suggest-

Leviathan- great for fat loss while gaining lean muscle, and energy
Syntrax Guggulbolic Xtreme- helps keep your metabolism working all day (and helps skin complexion too)
MAN Clout- great creatine product that will help to keep and even gain a little muscle while you cut
Scivation Xtend- BCAA's and citrulline malate. both very important and will help to not lose muscle
L-Glutamine- cheap as hell and has anti-catabolic properties
ON 100& whey- should be in your lineup regardless of cutting or bulking

im taking these currently (minus the Leviathan cuz i cant afford it) and that along with a good diet and morning cardio i have already seen results in only 2-3 weeks. if i had leviathan i bet i would be seeing much better results

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to come up with a great fat loss stack but also to keep gains up and maybe even to get some lean gains out of it NO PH'S please tryna stay away from that for a little while so far i was thinkin maybe about
Green Mag
leviathan
Dymatize Xpand
any others to add? lookin for a good fat loss products please help me guys
Shred-XS, cAMPHIBOLIC if you can find some are another couple to look at. Plus good ole fashioned chromium, and HMB + CLA

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
i would suggest-

Leviathan- great for fat loss while gaining lean muscle, and energy
Syntrax Guggulbolic Xtreme- helps keep your metabolism working all day (and helps skin complexion too)MAN Clout- great creatine product that will help to keep and even gain a little muscle while you cut
Scivation Xtend- BCAA's and citrulline malate. both very important and will help to not lose muscle
L-Glutamine- cheap as hell and has anti-catabolic properties
ON 100& whey- should be in your lineup regardless of cutting or bulking

im taking these currently (minus the Leviathan cuz i cant afford it) and that along with a good diet and morning cardio i have already seen results in only 2-3 weeks. if i had leviathan i bet i would be seeing much better results
wat is that ? never heard of it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My Dawg Aug is in the house..... get your PCT all straightened up?

chaos92287

Awards
wat is that ? never heard of it
Guggulesterones come from the Commiphora Mukul herb and are a plant sterol with the ability to stimulate the thyroid gland to produce more hormones. When this is done, the body temperature will raise and so will its metabolism.

People have mixed feeling about how much they actually work, but they seem to be working for me, and they definitely clear up your skin. and they're cheap. like 16 bucks for a months supply.

o and chromium picolinate is another good supplement thats dirt cheap, that might also help.