Superdrol stack with prescription test cream

jakebrake

Awards
Okay, I feel as if this question may prompt some pretty colorful responses but I'm going to post it anyhow. No such thing as stupid questions (Only stupid people!) right?!?!?!

I have started my second Superdrol cycle as of this past Tuesday. My first went very well, produced good results with just a few libido side effects during PCT. I have all of my support supps in line and am going to be using toremifene for PCT (though I do have some dosing questions).

I have access to some presciption transdermal test cream. I was thinking that while on-cycle would be the best time to use it since I'll be performing PCT anyhow in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of running in conjunction with my Superdrol cycle for the next few weeks (I'm going to do 3.5 weeks at 20mg/day). What do you think?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds fine. can't think of any reason not to. if it were me i'd use about 5/day, but that can get awfully expensive.

why do you have androgel? was it prescribed to you, or did you get it off somebody?

jakebrake

Awards
From someone. I half-kiddingly rubbed some on the inside of my wrist one day and broke out pretty badly a day or two later. That made me think that it actually does into your system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0