Superdrol stack?

Nez1878

Awards
So I'm going to run a six week course of superdrol at 20mg for 6 weeks was going to put in ligandrol at 20 mg would adding rad be too much thanks guys

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YES

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why? So much toxicity for keeping about 10% of what you’ll gain... why not run a conservative dose of testosterone like 300-400mg for 12 weeks.. you’ll stay healthy, you won’t put your body in a place where it’s about as toxic as a trash bin and you’ll grow better.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also 6 weeks lol! Most people can’t even make it to 3 weeks because they are so nauseous they can’t eat a single thing or even get out of bed and you wanna do 6 weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also 6 weeks lol! Most people can’t even make it to 3 weeks because they are so nauseous they can’t eat a single thing or even get out of bed and you wanna do 6 weeks.
i made it 2 days lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too much orals for too long. Expect your health to be compromised by the end and not much additional change from 4 weeks on.

I would not do this & don’t recommend. Most people have to assess on a weekly basis whether they can continue Superdrol for another week even.

Nez1878

Awards
Ok then guys what about just the SD with liagndrol I've heard SD caused a drop in test whilst liagndrol raises test what about that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok then guys what about just the SD with liagndrol I've heard SD caused a drop in test whilst liagndrol raises test what about that
Have you completely disregarded everything you just read? "Ok so SD is deadly toxic so guys what about SD? » your mind is made up so do it whatever.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A drop in test? LOL!! Dude it will shut you down completely. Do you even know what PCT is? You are about to take something that's extremely hard on the liver and kidney's and will shut down your test production all for 6 weeks worth of gains, which you will lose after the cycle while your body has zero test and you are running a PCT to try to recover your natural production. Not trying to be a dick just being straight forward.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run 200-400mg of test for 12 weeks along with HCG. Have Arimidex on hand in case you need it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He won’t ever come back here and will go to another forum that’s got more brain dead members and they’ll validate his already made up project. So typical.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me guess the "authority" on the SARMS you are looking at is the one who provided such valuable information that LGD is a suitable test replacement? I will also guess said "authority" is also the seller of said sarms...................sigh.

Nez1878

Awards
Bec your a expert smart arse I've read up and taken superdrol before you fool yeah it liver toxic I'm quite aware of that I'd only be taking 20mg and then having a break try to speak to people respectably like the other members on here as you come across as a complete tool

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bec your a expert smart arse I've read up and taken superdrol before you fool yeah it liver toxic I'm quite aware of that I'd only be taking 20mg and then having a break try to speak to people respectably like the other members on here as you come across as a complete tool
Many members have been on this forum since before original SD ever came out. If we all are saying the same thing, don’t you think it’s probably what’s best?

Nez1878

Awards
Many members have been on this forum since before original SD ever came out. If we all are saying the same thing, don’t you think it’s probably what’s best?
I agree mate and apeciate the comments just that the other guy was rude about how he went about it

Nez1878

Awards
well.... u are engaging on a forum with dudes who have notoriously high testosterone. lets not forget that, and put our leather skin on before asking opinions.

welcome to the board~
Cheers mate lol