Any one ever used Red Test???

K1 surfermike

K1 surfermike

Awards
just curious about what kind of stacks, if any, you all have done with Red Test and what kind of results you've heard about it or seen from it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The only red test I have ever had was when I grazed the left one with a football, while playing center. Hurt like a son of a *&^%$!

Seriously, who makes this product?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Might wanna drop the link. Muscleology is not a sponsor here ;) Or talk to Bobo about Sponsoring!

PimpinLow98

Awards
I know the company. Very nice product. My friends dad acutally is vp of the company. Its a Good test booster. Ive tryed it and liked it. You could stack it with some cratine and N.O if you want, I would keep it simple tho.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh nothing... just thinking out loud I suppose!

K1 surfermike

K1 surfermike

Awards
do you think adding a estrogen blocker with it would help to boost the results or would it be better to use it after i come off it???

PimpinLow98

Awards
It is not a pro-steroid or pro hormone a estrogen blocker isnt necessary.

K1 surfermike

K1 surfermike

Awards
im trying to gain some size. im 185, 6'1", 8.5% body fat, and have tried alot of supplements out there and really dont get anyhting out of them. my diet is good and my cal and protien intakes are pretty high. I work at a gym so working out alot isnt a problem.

PimpinLow98

Awards
This is what i would get.
Gaspari size on
Purple wrath
Red test
Truemass

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
never heard of Red Test, but I had some red testes after banging teh lil lady on her rag...