Wheat from the Chaff

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Hiya folks, I' new to the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 29, I'm 6'2 and 195lbs, and about 15-17% bodyfat. I've been lifting seriously for about 2-3 years, with a few months break somewhere in there :)

I wanted to start a discussion about supplementation and its actual role in things... I take Gaspari's Size On creatine regularly, occasionally some MT NO Explode, and occasionally protein powder (generally Optimum Nutrition whey).

I am interested in what people really USE. I am so sick of seeing all the stupid supplements Jay Cutler "took to win the Mr. Olympia" (that conspicuously leave out the massive doses of steroids) and now it is to the point that I think NOTHING out there will work. I have had good luck with the creatine, and I have packed on about 30 pounds of muscle and 30 pounds of fat in the last 2 years training.

I am looking to get myself to a decent size. I'd like to weigh 200 lbs when I get done, and be about 5-7% body fat. Basically, I want to be a little heavier than I am now, but be able to see my abs again :) I am very sensitive to caffeine and stimulants of all kinds, and I am interested in something that supports burning fat, but without massive caffeine doses or something that is going to give me "the sweats and shakes".

Anyhow, that's my piece for now, feel free to jump in!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Good to be here!

I read the "How not to sound like an idiot" post - Another one to be added could be "The people who read this list tend not to be the ones who should be reading it."

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hiya folks, I' new to the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 29, I'm 6'2 and 195lbs, and about 15-17% bodyfat. I've been lifting seriously for about 2-3 years, with a few months break somewhere in there :)

I wanted to start a discussion about supplementation and its actual role in things... I take Gaspari's Size On creatine regularly, occasionally some MT NO Explode, and occasionally protein powder (generally Optimum Nutrition whey).

I am interested in what people really USE. I am so sick of seeing all the stupid supplements Jay Cutler "took to win the Mr. Olympia" (that conspicuously leave out the massive doses of steroids) and now it is to the point that I think NOTHING out there will work. I have had good luck with the creatine, and I have packed on about 30 pounds of muscle and 30 pounds of fat in the last 2 years training.

I am looking to get myself to a decent size. I'd like to weigh 200 lbs when I get done, and be about 5-7% body fat. Basically, I want to be a little heavier than I am now, but be able to see my abs again :) I am very sensitive to caffeine and stimulants of all kinds, and I am interested in something that supports burning fat, but without massive caffeine doses or something that is going to give me "the sweats and shakes".

Anyhow, that's my piece for now, feel free to jump in!

A fat burner that is what you are describing is Leviathan, I love it and know a lot of others that do as well. And I am on it right now, so that MUST mean its good....right?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
A fat burner that is what you are describing is Leviathan, I love it and know a lot of others that do as well. And I am on it right now, so that MUST mean its good....right?
What is in it, and is it stimulant heavy? I don't respond well to caffeine in high doses, or its herbal analogs.