Applied Nutriceuticals RPM: The Label, Revealed!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Applied Nutriceuticals RPM: The Label, Revealed!!!!


    Without further ado, following repeated requests......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. Cool, I want some.
    •   
       


  3. I'm gonna set that as my damn screensaver.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm gonna set that as my damn screensaver.
    LOL!

  5. Solid job AN!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rysigpi View Post
    Solid job AN!
    Props to AGI Designs- A.K. does the best work in the biz!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Props to AGI Designs- A.K. does the best work in the biz!!!
    Agreed.... and so friendly.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Agreed.... and so friendly.
    Yes she is!!!!!

  9. awesome looking label!! I cant wait to start using it everyday. Its gonna be crazy!!

  10. Any benefit to taking this everyday? or strictly preworkout?
    •   
       


  11. Im not a rep, but from my understanding, you get a much better overall hardening effect by dosing everyday.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Im not a rep, but from my understanding, you get a much better overall hardening effect by dosing everyday.
    Thank you!

  13. He is correct.
    Dosing daily leads to a cumulative type effect on body composition. Very Nice!

    One does not need to dose daily to see benefits however.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    He is correct.
    Dosing daily leads to a cumulative type effect on body composition. Very Nice!

    One does not need to dose daily to see benefits however.
    I'll be taking 4 morning, 4 afternoon/prewo


  15. jjohn, the legend.......

    "that's the guy that took 8......seriously.... no shi%.. yes 8 RPM pre-workout! Broke the darn hamer strength machine too!"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    jjohn, the legend.......

    "that's the guy that took 8......seriously.... no shi%.. yes 8 RPM pre-workout! Broke the darn hamer strength machine too!"
    Hey, I told you not to tell anyone, I'll have to pay for it!

  17. jjohn,

    Have you personally noticed a thermogenic effect yet?

  18. THE LABEL IS SICK!!!! They did a great job!!

    JJ you are a FREAK!!

    I think i will be doing 2 in the morning and then 4-5 pre-workout!!!

  19. Awesome looking label guys.

    Still looking at the 1st week of May to hit shelves?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. congrats guys !! label and product look good!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    jjohn,

    Have you personally noticed a thermogenic effect yet?
    Yes, I noticed I was hotter while training, but I ran out now I will have 1-2 bottles soon!

  22. Hang in there, jjohn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. looks good although i really wish the final version was without caffeine. its easy to add caffeine to anything if you like but i just dont like the fact that you HAVE TO take the caffeine along with the other actives.

    can i get a rough ballpark estimate of the caffeine amount included in 4 caps?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    looks good although i really wish the final version was without caffeine. its easy to add caffeine to anything if you like but i just dont like the fact that you HAVE TO take the caffeine along with the other actives.

    can i get a rough ballpark estimate of the caffeine amount included in 4 caps?
    From 1-900mg

  25. It's getting a little hot in this thread. :whew: Oh, it's an RPM thread, that's why!

  26. So hot in herrrrrrrrre.......

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    So hot in herrrrrrrrre.......
    That made me think of sex. haha
    Please.. don't tell me that.. I have no girls in my house right now! ARGH!!!! LOL

  28. You need me to spot you a few?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    You need me to spot you a few?
    ....ehhh.... jk

  30. I think NELLY Stopped by here!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceuticals™ RPM review?
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:32 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals on the AIR!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:18 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: THE WRITEUP!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:53 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:09 AM
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals: RPM Sample
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Log in
Log in