Applied Nutriceuticals RPM: The Label, Revealed!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hint: it will make an awesome cost-effective supplement even more cost effective!!!!!!!
:food: D, I think everyone is gonna love the bonus! or bouns as Buff calls it :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL i bet its a coupon code.... ALL I KNOW IS IT SOUNDS GREAT!!!! poops likes savin dough!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's a clinical intervention. They install a tube of liquid RPM in your waist with a device for insulin, but instead of insulin, it's RPM!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lurking outside the warehouse- trying to get more RPM :)
I am still alive. Just having tons of problems with my PC. It makes more moise than my lawnmower. I have still been training but my PC won't boot anymore. I overheated my processor several times, and am now unable to reformat my virus infected PC :( I have got a quote for a new one, but it will take 2 weeks or so. I am still training like a BEAST and waiting for my RPM, and yeah, I said hi on the security camera last night :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am still alive. Just having tons of problems with my PC. It makes more moise than my lawnmower. I have still been training but my PC won't boot anymore. I overheated my processor several times, and am now unable to reformat my virus infected PC :( I have got a quote for a new one, but it will take 2 weeks or so. I am still training like a BEAST and waiting for my RPM, and yeah, I said hi on the security camera last night :)
So that's who that was........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what supplements he was using to take a dump like that..... ;-)

Apologies for straying from the topic: Ok, we were talking about how much everyone wants their RPM, ASAP.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Apologies for straying from the topic: Ok, we were talking about how much everyone wants their RPM, ASAP.......
;) Probably ate too much vitamin C

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

eeehhhhh.. :run:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
jjohn, you oughta jump in on the contest in the AN section.... it's easy to enter, and actually a heck of a lot of fun.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bumped for Thrall

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate you bumping this. The label looks good. I look forward to getting my bottle:thumbsup: