Looking for a stim to complement my non-stims

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a month of cAmphibolic+SesaGlow+DCP+Green Tea Extract caps from NP+Anabolic Pump on a cut.

Can anyone suggest a stimulant/fat burner that would complement what I've got already without overlapping anything? Something that takes a different approach to fat burning than these supps?

Or will I be good without one?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you've got enough fatloss supplements in their bro, but for the last bit of your cut do 2 caps of Nutrex Lipo 6 3 times a day.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you've got a lot going on right there, you shouldn't need a stim. If you really want one, I'd say bulk chocamine. It's cheap, it's effective, has additional nootropic benefits, makes for a great pre-workout stim, and IMO it tastes good.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the suggestions guys. This is my take right now:

I might pick up something like AMP or Lipo 6.

I'd like to try Leviathan on its own since it seems like it would be great for a recomp and a standalone supp. So I will save that for a later date.

And I think I'm going to buy the whole ALRI Tri-Lean system at NP while this sale is goin on and just stash it for sometime in the future.

Oh and I have some bulk chocamine, so maybe I'll just do that for a bit and if I think I need something more, then I'll use something like AMP or Lipo 6 or whatever.

Thanks again all. Reps for whoever I haven't given any to yet! :wave:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if you don't need a stim to get you through the day, I would say that you can just stay on the stack you are taking for the time being. You can always add a stim in the later stages of your cut when things start slowing down or you need something extra to keep you on track.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at 1,3-dimethylamylamine (hence my interest in AMP) but I don't own a scale and with something as potent as that, I'd rather not take the risk of taking too much. I think in the future if I'm gonna go that route, I'll just buy AMP since it is already measured/capped.

And the more I think about it Asianbabe, the more I agree with what you and CHAPS have said. I think I might be set, especially if it's just a month. If I need a little kick, I'll start with my chocamine. If I need more, I'll pick something else up. Plus, I'll be doing some transdermal Formestane for the two months after. So I think I'll be good. :twisted: