Is this overkill??

jimmythelad

Awards
I compete at weightlifting and recently used the following supplements before my last competition (the stack worked good BTW)
Cissus +powerfull
Jungle warfare
Activate
BCAA's
Symmetry X

Do you think this would put any load on the liver and I should take a break now and again?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
As far as a load on the liver, I think you're ok since they are all natural supps and it's not like you're going heavy on any anti-estrogen supps(could cause lipid imbalances). Although, ActivaTe and JW are almost the same. Their active SHBG-binding substances are the same, but JW does also contain ADED.

So this looks like a lot of fun, probably overkill. It's just my opinion, but you can only naturally raise test so much before you start noticing diminishing returns. Then you're kind of just throwing your money away. Still, if you continue you to do this you should definitely take a break around the 8 week mark because of sensitization and your body will begin to compensate. Good luck tho!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
As far as a load on the liver, I think you're ok since they are all natural supps and it's not like you're going heavy on any anti-estrogen supps(could cause lipid imbalances). Although, ActivaTe and JW are almost the same. Their active SHBG-binding substances are the same, but JW does also contain ADED.

So this looks like a lot of fun, probably overkill. It's just my opinion, but you can only naturally raise test so much before you start noticing diminishing returns. Then you're kind of just throwing your money away. Still, if you continue you to do this you should definitely take a break around the 8 week mark because of sensitization and your body will begin to compensate. Good luck tho!
Great advice man!

jimmythelad

Awards

Thanks mate, been on for around 8 weeks now. I'll take a week or 2 off then start again. I would recommend these to anyone wanting gains in strength, I've been impressed.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate, been on for around 8 weeks now. I'll take a week or 2 off then start again. I would recommend these to anyone wanting gains in strength, I've been impressed.
i would recommend taking atleast four weeks off before starting back up again....its not going to really hurt you, but like JJC said diminishing returns start to set in and you really need to give your body a break to get the most out of these supps.

jimmythelad

Awards
i would recommend taking atleast four weeks off before starting back up again....its not going to really hurt you, but like JJC said diminishing returns start to set in and you really need to give your body a break to get the most out of these supps.
Will do , thanks

Zoolander

Awards
ummm....I would take the essential amino-acid mix about 30 minutes or so before training (Tipton et. al, 2001) and the whole protein (ie. protein powder) immediately after training (Tipton et. al, 2007).

That's what the sceinec is showing. I'll post a review I wrote on this after