Mixing Excell and Poseidon

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
I work a physically demanding job and would like to use both Excell and Poseidon during the day at work.
My plan is to mix 4-5 scoops of Excell and 10-15g(2-3 servings) of Poseidon into a 4L container and drink it throughout the day.

Is there any reason why I should not mix them in the same container?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Big B THANK YOU for your purchase of EXCELL.

And I am SURE I speak for Nimbus Nutrition in thanking you for your purchase of Poseidon.

As to you question, by any chance were you listening in on my phone conversation with Aaron from Nimbus Nutrition? lol

Just kidding. Actually what you say is exactly what I started doing not too long ago and am AMAZED at the results. Funny thing is the other day Aaron said the same thing to me and we said heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Poseidon and EXCELL how about we . . .

Stay tuned.

CROWLER

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Sounds great Crowler.

Thanks for the response and for producing some awesome products!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big B THANK YOU for your purchase of EXCELL.

And I am SURE I speak for Nimbus Nutrition in thanking you for your purchase of Poseidon.

As to you question, by any chance were you listening in on my phone conversation with Aaron from Nimbus Nutrition? lol

Just kidding. Actually what you say is exactly what I started doing not too long ago and am AMAZED at the results. Funny thing is the other day Aaron said the same thing to me and we said heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Poseidon and EXCELL how about we . . .

Stay tuned.

CROWLER
:eek:

Well I've always thought BCAAs and Poseidon where like pea's and carrots. You can take them anyway you like them, but they always go good together. Hmmmmm.... things are getting interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how about mixing these with green mag. this would be my drink at work. take agmatine and incarnate before work. planning my next big stack. help me out here prid what am i missing.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I work a physically demanding job and would like to use both Excell and Poseidon during the day at work.
My plan is to mix 4-5 scoops of Excell and 10-15g(2-3 servings) of Poseidon into a 4L container and drink it throughout the day.

Is there any reason why I should not mix them in the same container?
Thanks for your purchase BigB29!

As Crowler said, Poseidon and Excell are a perfect combo. You should notice excellent results by mixing the two in the ratios you listed. What is it you do for work, if you don't mind me asking?

I look forward to hearing your results. Please keep us updated. :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about mixing these with green mag. this would be my drink at work. take agmatine and incarnate before work. planning my next big stack. help me out here prid what am i missing.

That looks pretty good T, what time to you normally workout?

Personally I have a serving of Poseidon first thing in the morning before workout, mix another serving to drink during and spread my other servings out thru out the rest of the day. If your planning on stacking it with green mag, then yeah mixing a couple of servings of Poseidon with it to sip on during work would be great. As for the agmatine and incarnate before workout I'd throw in another serving with those as well. Basically for optimum perfomance taking Poseidon with all your pre-workout supps is really good IMO, and spreading the rest of the recommended dosages thru out the day ala mixing it with your green mag, or some other beverage and sipping on it at work is great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok couldnt get excell. purple wrath be ok? how soon will poseidon be back in stock? btw work nights at a box factory. pretty excited about incarnate, agmatine, and poseidon. looks like they are coming up with some good new supps for the summer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PW would be fine with Poseidon. As for the stock Poseidon will be back in stock first thing Monday(tomorrow) morning.

It was available the other day at NP, must have moved pretty quick.

All the supps you mentioned seem stellar indeed, and it's sure going to make the summer just a little bit more fun.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
ok couldnt get excell. purple wrath be ok? how soon will poseidon be back in stock? btw work nights at a box factory. pretty excited about incarnate, agmatine, and poseidon. looks like they are coming up with some good new supps for the summer.
Poseidon will be back in stock at Nutra Planet first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience and interest! ;)

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good things come to those who wait-sometimes. THANKS

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure, and I promise you...it's worth the wait. I think you will be very, VERY pleased. :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just keep telling yourself,"It's just a day.... it's just a day." It'll be here before you know it T, and just remember there is a very good reason as to why it's sold out and your having to wait.:D

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Thanks for your purchase BigB29!

As Crowler said, Poseidon and Excell are a perfect combo. You should notice excellent results by mixing the two in the ratios you listed. What is it you do for work, if you don't mind me asking?

I look forward to hearing your results. Please keep us updated. :)

Workin
I'm a university student and spend the summers working in the maintenance dept. on a golf course.

Great all a round summer job, get to spend the entire day outside, play unlimited free golf and really helps me lean out. The 8-14hr days 5-7 days a week can make it hard to get my rear end to the gym as often as I would like as well as causing some muscle mass loss which I am hoping to limit as much as possible, if not entirely with the Excell + Poseidon combo combined with a solild diet and training regime.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like your on the right track man. That combo comibined with the proper diet is solid. Keep us informed on how it goes.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm a university student and spend the summers working in the maintenance dept. on a golf course.

Great all a round summer job, get to spend the entire day outside, play unlimited free golf and really helps me lean out. The 8-14hr days 5-7 days a week can make it hard to get my rear end to the gym as often as I would like as well as causing some muscle mass loss which I am hoping to limit as much as possible, if not entirely with the Excell + Poseidon combo combined with a solild diet and training regime.
Looking forward to your results! :thumbsup:

Workin

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking the VasoXplode, its a new preworkout drink from Scivation, so far I like it better than the tried and true NoXplode, I,m still pumped four hours after workout today, never had that happen on ANY other N.O. product.... I have been mixing Exend and Posiedon now for about three weeks with great results, the recovery for me has really increased, this combo for me takes away alot of soreness and dosing the Posideon before bed makes for a great nights sleep and easier to rise in the morning, this combo is a staple for mee.............

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking the VasoXplode, its a new preworkout drink from Scivation, so far I like it better than the tried and true NoXplode, I,m still pumped four hours after workout today, never had that happen on ANY other N.O. product.... I have been mixing Exend and Posiedon now for about three weeks with great results, the recovery for me has really increased, this combo for me takes away alot of soreness and dosing the Posideon before bed makes for a great nights sleep and easier to rise in the morning, this combo is a staple for mee.............
Great review RipdnTxs. Thanks for posting your feedback! :)
You may want to keep an eye out for an Excell/Poseidon stack on sale shortly. ;) Crowler and I will keep you updated! :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks stellar ripdn, thanks for the feedback.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mixed the lemonade flavor and posideon TWICH... and thats it. That tastes RANCID. I did it twice, cause I figured the first time it was just a fluke, maybe I let it sit to long before consuming.. Nope. It smelt and tasted rancid.

Adams

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was that the excell you where mixing it with? If so, how much water where you using and how many scoops per serving of both prods where you taking with it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that the excell you where mixing it with? If so, how much water where you using and how many scoops per serving of both prods where you taking with it?
It was the lemonade flavor Excell... I use 1.5 liters of water. 4 scoops of excell, and 2 scoops posideon. Even left a rancid smell in my bottle after 2 refills.

Adams

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, looks like a stellar protocol. If the taste is bothering you maybe try some flavoring and mix in some Crystal Light Lemonade to go along with the excell flavoring. One travel pack should go nicely with 1.5L of water.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, looks like a stellar protocol. If the taste is bothering you maybe try some flavoring and mix in some Crystal Light Lemonade to go along with the excell flavoring. One travel pack should go nicely with 1.5L of water.
Yeah... I guess I could give that a try... I love the taste of excell, and Poseideon for the most part tastes like nothing... but with their powers combined... those two taste like crap. I would probably have better luck with a different excell flavor.

Adams

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or since you like both products seperatly, just drink'em seperatly. 16oz of Poseidon and 32oz of Excell equal 1.5L.:D

I can see how that would be a pain to do during wo's though. Drink half the Poseidon before and the rest after, and sip on the Excell thru out the WO.... just a thought, but that could be interesting.

Vinny

Awards
PW would be fine with Poseidon. As for the stock Poseidon will be back in stock first thing Monday(tomorrow) morning.

It was available the other day at NP, must have moved pretty quick.

All the supps you mentioned seem stellar indeed, and it's sure going to make the summer just a little bit more fun.
Its out of stock as I placed an order but that particular item isnt in.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's working for me when I place it in my cart. Try again Vinny they may have just updated their inventory.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ugly it's cute and better yet effective.:D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just got suckered into ordering some Poseidon ;)

I plan on taking Poseidon 4 times a day with BCAA's + creatine + beta-alanine will this be a suitable stack?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I just got suckered into ordering some Poseidon ;)

I plan on taking Poseidon 4 times a day with BCAA's + creatine + beta-alanine will this be a suitable stack?
Thanks for your purchase xjsynx! Once you try Poseidon, I don't think you will feel like you were "suckered" at all. :) lol! I believe you will be very pleased with your purchase.

What are your goals? This looks like an EXCELLENT stack, especially pre-workout! Please keep us updated on your results. :thumbsup:

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks for your purchase xjsynx! Once you try Poseidon, I don't think you will feel like you were "suckered" at all. :) lol! I believe you will be very pleased with your purchase.

What are your goals? This looks like an EXCELLENT stack, especially pre-workout! :thumbsup:

Workin
Thanks Workin, I am looking forward to trying Poseidon.

As far as short-term goals, I am transitioning into a 8 week cut, which will start next week. I will be doing some lactate training and HIIT sessions.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Workin, I am looking forward to trying Poseidon.

As far as short-term goals, I am transitioning into a 8 week cut, which will start next week. I will be doing some lactate training and HIIT sessions.
Your on a great stack then! Looking forward to your results! :)

Workin

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why didn't I think of this, great idea! I also work a very demanding job that puts lots of stess on my body and this would be the perfect combo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why didn't I think of this, great idea! I also work a very demanding job that puts lots of stess on my body and this would be the perfect combo.
I honestly think it would work quit well for you man. It defenitly fits the description.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
well Nimbus guys you convinced me..haha...naw all the good feedback and talk of poseiden got me....peer pressure:D
Just ordered 2 tubs....pumped to try it out guys....ill let ya know how it goes.
john

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
well Nimbus guys you convinced me..haha...naw all the good feedback and talk of poseiden got me....peer pressure:D
Just ordered 2 tubs....pumped to try it out guys....ill let ya know how it goes.
john
Looking forward to your feedback John! Thanks for your purchase! :)

Workin

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I mix the watermelon Extend with Posideon and drink it during and after workout, I could tell no difference in the taste with or without the posideon.....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool ripd, thanks for the feedback on the combo. Seems watermelon goes good with a lot of things.... including BCAA's and Poseidon.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
john
You will love it man, I have been thoroughly impressed with my results!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I mix the watermelon Extend with Posideon and drink it during and after workout, I could tell no difference in the taste with or without the posideon.....
Quick question RipdnTxs, Do you notice any difference in how your BCAA's dissolve in water when you mix Extend alone -vs- Extend + Poseidon?

Do they mix better/worse? I know one of the biggest complaints with powder BCAA products is they don't tend to mix very well. I'm wondering if a few of the ingredients in Poseidon help them dissolve better in liquid.

Thanks! ;)

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Your on a great stack then! Looking forward to your results! :)

Workin
Sounds good. quick question though. Does Poseidon affect the absorption of any other supplements?

In the morning, I plan on taking:

PoweFull
+ Super Cissis Rx
+ AMP
+ Forskolin
+ BCAA's + Creatine + Beta-Alanine + Poseidon

Thanks for all the feedback

[j]

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. quick question though. Does Poseidon affect the absorption of any other supplements?

PoweFull
+ Super Cissis Rx
+ AMP
+ Forskolin

[j]
Poseidon affects absorbtion in general, so I would think that it would help everything --- yeh. I know one thing for sure though, def won't hurt. ;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

PoweFull
+ Super Cissis Rx
+ AMP
+ Forskolin

[j]
Poseidon should increase the absorption of each one of your supplements. You should find the stack very synergistic. Please keep us updated! :thumbsup:

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Poseidon should increase the absorption of each one of your supplements. You should find the stack very synergistic. Please keep us updated! :thumbsup:

Workin
Thanks again, and thanks to bLacKjAck as well.

I am really looking forward to adding Poseidon to my supplement arsenal.

Feedback to follow.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Workin, I mix five scoops of Extend in a 32 oz. Gatorade bottle and shake and then get on the treadmill for a 10 minute warm up, usually about the time I,m done it has all dissolved, but with the addition of Posideon it takes a little longer to get all the mystery white flakes to dissolve, not a big deal, just my experience....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, the absorbic acid and the acidic nature of Poseidon(hiss, hiss, bubble, bubble) should(just in theory) help the BCAA's dissolve.

Thanks for the feedback Ripd.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workin, I mix five scoops of Extend in a 32 oz. Gatorade bottle and shake and then get on the treadmill for a 10 minute warm up, usually about the time I,m done it has all dissolved, but with the addition of Posideon it takes a little longer to get all the mystery white flakes to dissolve, not a big deal, just my experience....
I actually do the same exact mix, same flavor of extend and I even use a gatorade bottle to mix it in. Have you been spying on me.lol I haven't noticed if it changes the amount of time it takes to dissolve. I will say the poseidon is working awesome for me.