CLA dosage?

bmw71285

Awards
I got a free bottle of NOW cla and I figured I might as well use it, but Im not quite sure about the dosage. From what I have read, most people say the dosage the bottle usually recommends is too low and not effective. What is considered to be an effective dose of cla? Also, are you supposed to take it with meals, or 15 min before meals? I have heard both times, so I'm just a little unsure. It says 15 min before meals on the bottle but I have heard differently. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
you may get some random responses, i know some that purely use it for its awesome antioxidant properties, so 1-3g per day spread out is sufficient, but if you are using it for it's ability to improve your fat/lean muscle tissue ratio, you are going to have to grab quite a few more bottles and consistancy is key and very expensive. i know some that have used upwards of 30g of CLA a day for months on end and have seen great results.

though i would recommend probably getting it in bulk if you are going to be high dosing it, there are a few good sponsors here that offer it.

thanks,
doug