fat burner question

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
within the last year I've been on fat burners for maintenance reasons (not wanting to gain too much), and i like the energy most of all. i been switching around from 4 or 5 different ones and am recently on Stim-X. I noticed from another thread that someone suggested using Stim for a short time and then resuming, so a tolerance is not built up. my question is this should i take a break from burners all together? and what is the best thing to use for energy only leaving the fat burning part out of the situation?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not "Fat Burners" that you are usually hearing people advising time off of, it's the "Stimulants", which help burn fat, that should probably be cycled every so often. The products which you are referring to as giving you energy are the stimulants that I'm referring to.

lossttt

Awards
and what is the best thing to use for energy only leaving the fat burning part out of the situation?
nothing really.... but good sleep.

if you have been taking stims for a while its a good idea to go without any for a few weeks... watch out going cold turkey, you should slowly taper off of them

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALCAR or sulbutamine work well for energy without causing much of a crash.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR or sulbutamine work well for energy without causing much of a crash.
excuse my lack of knowledge on this one....but i don't requnize those supps....where would one find them?:confused:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet carries both in bulk powders. They are nootropics which will help with focus and energy w/o relying on stims.