JW/BAM/Restore

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I am currently on week 2 of the JW/BAM stack and I am running it like this:

Weeks 1-4: Use Jungle Warfare as directed
Weeks 3-6: Use Bad Ass Mass as directed (JW/BAM overlap for 2 weeks)

I havent seen much gains so far, but from what I have read, they dont usually come until week 3 or week 4. my question is whether or not it is worth it to buy the restore and add it to this stack for weeks 5-8. Is it really worth it, or should I start running my AP/DCP stack to start gettin rid of the gut for summer?

Also, today when I was working shoulders my right shoulder was hurting pretty bad. It wasnt a sharp pain, more of just a throbbing pain in the outside of my shoulder. It relieved the pain if I placed my hands on a bar and leaned out with my hands above my head or just put my hands over my head in general. Anyone know what this could be? I have some cissus laying around, should I try that?

Thanks for the input!
Jordan

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might get more advice on the dosing scheme if you posted this in ALR's forum. There reps will help you out in a heart beat. The worth of the stack is entirely up to you. If you like the gains when they come then continue and purchase the Restore, if not, go for the other route. As for the shoulder pain, could be from the ADED in JW, but if your running it at normal dose then I'd say it's probably just a tweak you got in the work out(unless your extremely sensative to AI's like some people are). Give it a couple days rest and resume. If the pain is still there,try reducing the JW your taking to see if that helps. As for taking the cissus, well that never hurts.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I personally would recommend the Restore...it the top Cortisol blocker on the market imo...plus everything else in there, its just a hell of a supp. Also, you won't notice much gain until you get good and going on the BAM thats when the strength and size gains really start coming.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I have two more weeks left on my Evolution Stack and I will say it has increased the size, firmness, and shape of my muscles. I didn't start seeing distinctive changes until about my fourth week and it just got better from there. Keep going and I believe you should add Restore if you hadn't already.