JW/BAM/Restore ++ cycle

Prpl1

Prpl1

Awards
Hi and hello people.

I ordered 2 bottles of BAM, 1 bottle of JW, 2 bottles of N'Gorge, 1 bottle of Restore and 1 bottle of Methoxy TRN some days ago and I expect to have them on my door any time now.

So I was wondering how I should run these?

Im 18 years old, weigh around 180pounds (morning), been lifting for about a year and got a very strict diet;
4000 kcal each day, 250-300g prot, 100g fat consumed over 6 meals without using any supplements at all.

Thanks in advance - prpl1 :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Can you take the Methoxy TRN back? That would be a start.

Prpl1

Prpl1

Awards
I'm aware of that the Methoxy doesnt fit in this stack, but I was just curious on what I could use it for (ordered it because its cheap price and that it would boost the price to over 200gbp so Id get free shipping)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt run anything except the ngorge. Do you know that methoxy trn is an active steroid? Jungle warfare is under suspicion and may contain an active or precursor to a steroidal compound. Bam messes with your natural test levels and may cause gynecomastia as one of its ingredients aromatases into estrogen. Your test levels are the highest they will ever be right now, if you use the m-trn they will be altered forever, so please dont use it. And no need for the restore either.

dont look at this as "oh man i wasted so much freakin money", but rather as "oh man i could have ruined my body if i hadnt asked about this" because that is the reality.

So i'd hang on to to those for a while or find some means of selling them, just not to anyone under 21.

anyone one here at AM would tell you the same thing.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I agree with G-Train. See if they have a return policy and could you order something else or get your money back.@18 you don't need a whole lot to grow. Protein, BCAA's, Creatine, FOOD, Water. You don't need to tweak your test at 18.

Prpl1

Prpl1

Awards
Yeah that was really what I expected after been reading about this stuff for some days now... maybe I was to fast on placing my order :frustrate

Ill just stick to my N'Gorge then, and store away my other bottles for when I'm old enough to use them.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good advice given here. I am glad u asked questions before using. Most wouldn't have done that. If u need help re-selling those products I can help lol. If I were u I would just hold on to them and use them down the road.