Body odor? - AnabolicMinds.com

Body odor?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Body odor?

I know its a corny topic, but I need to ask. I have add 2 supps as of late. The supps I have added are Posiedon and AP. Well since I have added these a couple of days later, I have been having stronger body odor especially under the arms. I am one who like to take alot of showers during the day not because I have a odor problem just the fact I like the of the shower. Well what Im asking has anybody else experinced this with poseidon or AP? Also my urine smells different to. My only guess is that posiedon is bringing out some toxins in me through sweat and urine.

2. New Member

I've heard of too much choline or fish oils causing problems like that, are you taking either of those?
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey rugger can you post your diet and a list of what you routinely eat. Certain foods can defenitly bring out a diffirent smell if you don't know about it. Tuna for example, if ate in mass quanities can make for some really smelly sweat and BO. I don't think either poseidon or AP would cause a problem like this. Haven't heard of it from any other's on the log, and I've done both products(currently on Poseidon right now) and haven't notice anything.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I know its a corny topic, but I need to ask. I have add 2 supps as of late. The supps I have added are Posiedon and AP. Well since I have added these a couple of days later, I have been having stronger body odor especially under the arms. I am one who like to take alot of showers during the day not because I have a odor problem just the fact I like the of the shower. Well what Im asking has anybody else experinced this with poseidon or AP? Also my urine smells different to. My only guess is that posiedon is bringing out some toxins in me through sweat and urine.

You may be getting a detoxing effect (which is a good thing)from Poseidon. Getting rid of toxins at a great rate can tend to cause a foul odor. I haven't heard this (a bad odor)reported with Poseidon yet, but keep us informed.

What is your dosing scheme look like? How much water are you drinking? Also, as mentioned, post your diet if you can.

Workin
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

None of that effect from my use of both products. Maybe your metabolism is kicking in causing a higher body temp and increasing your sweat and odor?

I wanted to say something that sounded semi-intelligent for once...Did it work?
  6. Registered User

Ive never had BO problems from choline or fish oil, but I know liquid chlorophyll can help.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

my diet is pretty decent. My diet is about the regular workoutaholic,some shakes around workout,some tuna chicken and some beef, nothing unuasual, its a pretty simple diet. Im not cutting or bulking or what not. Pretty much the same before and after my supplemetation of ap and posiedon. I am pretty intune with my body. these are the only 2 supps i have added. Im not saying I have had neg. reaction from these supps. basically nothing different with my diet before snd after I started taking these.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    None of that effect from my use of both products. Maybe your metabolism is kicking in causing a higher body temp and increasing your sweat and odor?

I wanted to say something that sounded semi-intelligent for once...Did it work?
    I'm proud of you Jay.

Rugger it could very well be a detox effect then, which given a little time should subside. How many servings of poseidon are you taking a day, and what is your dosage schedule?

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I'm proud of you Jay.

Rugger it could very well be a detox effect then, which given a little time should subside. How many servings of poseidon are you taking a day, and what is your dosage schedule?
    I have a 40 ounces bottle that fill up with water add like 3 scoops to it. I drink about 2 bottles through out the day. So about 6 servings a day, aside from the first day I havent really just gulped down a serving.
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That sounds ideal. Just keep at it and keep us informed.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

That sounds ideal. Just keep at it and keep us informed.

I will tell you its definitly a nice product, I can really feel a difference, I dont know how to explain it, I guess the overall feel of well being. Today I got my wife a bottle and put 3 scoops in for her, I wanna see how she does with this.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

I am not taking posideon but I am taking AP and The first few days I would get some gas about thirty minutes after my meals. I mean peel the wallpaper off the wall. Wifey definitely hated the dutch oven I gave her. I don't know if it was the AP or the X-mass/Phera-max but Whew! I am better now but that was a rough few days.
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I will tell you its definitly a nice product, I can really feel a difference, I dont know how to explain it, I guess the overall feel of well being. Today I got my wife a bottle and put 3 scoops in for her, I wanna see how she does with this.
    Glad to see your liking it man. It is hard to exactly describe the feeling that you get with Poseidon, you just know it's working by how good you feel. Let us know about the wifey.

Big BAMA the number one cause of all divorces is the dreaded DUTCH OVEN.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Wifey definitely hated the dutch oven I gave her.
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Let us know how your wife likes it...warn her about the possibility of a flush though...she may not be expecting it ;-) Or is that the plan lol!

Workin
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I started my wife on it last week. She likes it.
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I started my wife on it last week. She likes it.
    Poseidon-"Bringing families closer"

Good to hear glsa17, how's it still kicking for you?

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Poseidon-"Bringing families closer"

Good to hear glsa17, how's it still kicking for you?
    Very well. I will try to keep this a staple. Nice to see you helping Nimbus. I wish you well.
  19. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Very well. I will try to keep this a staple. Nice to see you helping Nimbus. I wish you well.
    Glad to see you approval of the product and thanks.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

it is possible that the urine changes are due to the b vitamins in Poseidon. BTW - i do agree in supplementing extra pantothenic acid, niacin, and Pyridoxine but only in addition to a b complex. if you are only taking poseidon - are you getting enough of all your b vitamins? i've also read that calcium aids in the absorption of the b vitamins - are you getting a multi min cap in too?
  21. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    it is possible that the urine changes are due to the b vitamins in Poseidon. BTW - i do agree in supplementing extra pantothenic acid, niacin, and Pyridoxine but only in addition to a b complex. if you are only taking poseidon - are you getting enough of all your b vitamins? i've also read that calcium aids in the absorption of the b vitamins - are you getting a multi min cap in too?

I really believe that with Poseidon the intack of additional b vitamins really isn't necessary. It has a really good profile of the b vit like niacin, B-5, B-6, folic acid and b-12. If you feel you could use the addition of some Thiamin, and Riboflavin then an additional supp might be warranted. Personally, I trashed my B lozengas when I started Poseidon and the effects have been far better in terms of energy and vitality. As for the absorption, Nimbus uses a patent pending delievery method (which I'll let workin comment on) that takes really enhances much more then your average b supp. The addition of a Ca supplement just for absorption issues isn't really warranted IMO.

22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I really believe that with Poseidon the intack of additional b vitamins really isn't necessary. It has a really good profile of the b vit like niacin, B-5, B-6, folic acid and b-12. If you feel you could use the addition of some Thiamin, and Riboflavin then an additional supp might be warranted. Personally, I trashed my B lozengas when I started Poseidon and the effects have been far better in terms of energy and vitality. As for the absorption, Nimbus uses a patent pending delievery method (which I'll let workin comment on) that takes really enhances much more then your average b supp. The addition of a Ca supplement just for absorption issues isn't really warranted IMO.
    I agree with prld2gr8ns. If your taking a good multi, it will fill in the gaps as needed/if needed. An additional B-Complex on top of Poseidon and a good Multi would be over kill IMHO. Others may disagree...

A calcium supplement wouldn't hurt and does have many benefits. Poseidon will be absorbed however with or without it. The speed at which it is taken up by the body is very evident by the almost immediate Niacin flush.

Workin
  23. New Member

Cool

Okay you guys have convinced me to try this Poseidon product. I take a lot of vit's and drink Stamina due ti the high intake of water I drink . I hope this product is as good as y'all say it is
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I didn't even think of this. I take a multi in the morning and vitamin B complex at lunch. So I am going to eliminate the B complex. Thanks for bringing this up.
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by live4fitness View Post
    Okay you guys have convinced me to try this Poseidon product. I take a lot of vit's and drink Stamina due ti the high intake of water I drink . I hope this product is as good as y'all say it is
    You won't be disappointed. Keep us informed on your progress with Poseidon and welcome to the club! You'll be addicted from this point on

Workin
  26. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I am going to eliminate the B complex. Thanks for bringing this up.

From personal experience, you want even know there gone.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I agree with prld2gr8ns. If your taking a good multi, it will fill in the gaps as needed/if needed. An additional B-Complex on top of Poseidon and a good Multi would be over kill IMHO. Others may disagree...

A calcium supplement wouldn't hurt and does have many benefits. Poseidon will be absorbed however with or without it. The speed at which it is taken up by the body is very evident by the almost immediate Niacin flush.

Workin
    my bad - i didn't catch that he was taking a multi which would provide the complete b as a b complex would - which was my concern.

i would agree to eliminate the extra b complex.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

From personal experience, you want even know there gone.
    cool.

I also take dissecated liver tablets with every meal. So I get extra b vitamin there. Maybe I will cut back on these as well.
  29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sounds good. A normal dose of liver supps would be fine IMO.

30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

cool.

I also take dissecated liver tablets with every meal. So I get extra b vitamin there. Maybe I will cut back on these as well.
    How many liver tabs per day do you supplement with?

Workin
  31. New Member

cool.

have you noticed any fat loss with the liver pills? or has your energy just gone up?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I use Universal Uni-Liver and I take about 12 - 16 a day. I comsume 4 with my solid food meals.
  33. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

About 12/day looks good.

34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

About 12/day looks good.
    cool. not interested in over doing it. thanks again.
  35. New Member

I use Universal Uni-Liver and I take about 12 - 16 a day. I comsume 4 with my solid food meals.
    So does it give you energy? What is the benefit of the liver pills
  36. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by live4fitness View Post
    So does it give you energy? What is the benefit of the liver pills
    B vitamins and en excellent source of protein. Many swear by them, many don't see the need. I personally feel, in a calorie deficient state, they can be very helpful at retaining muscle mass.

Workin
  37. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

cool. not interested in over doing it. thanks again.
    Anytime glsa17. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to either ask in here or pm/email me.

38. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    B vitamins and en excellent source of protein. Many swear by them, many don't see the need. I personally feel, in a calorie deficient state, they can be very helpful at retaining muscle mass.

Workin
    Plus with the protein they have a good dose of the BCAA's leucine, isoleucine, and valine which a lot of us workoutaholics really, really like.

39. New Member

Plus with the protein they have a good dose of the BCAA's leucine, isoleucine, and valine which a lot of us workoutaholics really, really like.
    Does it help at all with fat loss?
  40. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haven't really heard that much with "increasing fat loss", but like workin said, muscle preservation seems to be legit to some. Which, on a body recomp or cut could be very helpful.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:01 PM
  2. Body Odor
    By Mar430 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Funky body odor
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine